Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2023, 06:02 PM   #61
DimpleDump

Good Evening everyone!
It's actually night time now. Anyway...

I want to tell you all I slept naked last night in anticipation for my morning edge. It was very comfortable. And I saved a night of laundry too! I got lazy in the morning when I woke up. It was 10AM. I casually stimulated myself under the covers, progressively snuggling the covers between my legs until I eventually hugged them between by legs and body, more and more till my back and bum exposed to the cold air in the room. I suppose I can say I was humping it. It's comfortable. At the same time, I was lazing around, replying messages and scrolling through social media. It was somewhat intriguing to reply messages, especially Dani because we are meeting later. I was looking at cute guys too. I only needed a light make up today so I lazed around like that until it was nearly 11 AM. I was to meet Dani at noon. I can no longer drag on anymore.

Putting my phone aside, I tugged my hands between my legs over the cover and rubbed myself. It was more of humping my hand than rubbing actually. I wasn't getting enough pressure and tossed around quite a bit. I found it best to hump it with a pillow over the covers. I rocked as I desired. My bed shook and creeked with my movements. My face is naturally buried. I had quite a few pauses when I was close. At every pause, I was keeping my sensitive bits away by lifting my butt up as much as I could. It's such a slutty feeling. At the very end, I was parting them away every 2-3 humps, just barely touching, repeating every time I felt the intensity parting. Then it happened. The throb between my thighs. Gentle ones. I was able to go on with DIG+ almost immediately. It took me some effort to pull and dig into that closed hole. A little bit of stretching the cheeks here and there and spreading. I washed my hands after and went on to get ready.

I turned out to have some time left after making up and all. I was naked. A little different this time because I was completely naked. Usually, I'd wear some shorts or panties but not today because I had time for DILDO+. Sitting by my dressing area, I jiggled my breasts, actually, holding on to my breasts and flicking my nipples against the edge of the table. I was such a horny dump. Placing my bath towel on the chair, I sat on my water-lubed dildo. Holding it at the base and leaning forward a little, I moved my hips. I moaned about my love for Serblack's big cock which made me felt like a little slut. It was so arousing to be voicing such dirty words out loud. Super turned on by it that I decided to be a little late. I continued thrusting Serblack's big cock until my thighs was so sore, I switched to the suction one. It's the larger one because I was in for it. It went on the wall because doggy was my choice then. My thirsty cunt ate it with minimal effort. I pumped against the wall. I was rushing a little.

Then, my phone rang. It was Dani. Yet it was so arousing for me. I moaned like a little slut and I pumped harder. I was dirty-mindedly speaking myself out as my phone continued ringing, apologising to Dani for being late, how much I need this... I was vulgar with my words. I continued with my hands on my titties. Dani called again. I ignored the ringing phone again. I closed my eyes and humped faster this time, squeezing my titties tightly. I was feeling a little stressed out but I was getting close at the same time. I moved out of the dildo and sat on the floor, grabbing SerBlack's big cock from earlier. I pumped SerBlack's big cock in and out of me, retracting it completely every few thrusts until I was super close to cumming. Very gently, I stroked SerBlack's big cock at my slit. All that sensations broke loose and I came. Just want to say it was a ruin... in case it wasn't clear. Nothing touched my super sensitive bits as I twitched helplessly. Dani messaged me again. I had little strength to reply her just yet. I was sweating. I was a mess.

As soon as I was better, I called Dani. It was 12:23PM. 23 minutes late. Gym was the only thing I could think of then so I told her that. My cover was almost blown when she brought up how quiet my background was. I dodged it completely and told her I'll be there in 10 minutes. I won't be there in 10 minutes though. At least 15... I know.

Pressed for time, there was no way in hell I could clean up. I still wiped my wet cunt off at the very least. So... I wore leggings. A little bit me wanted that sexy feeling. I had pantiliner on which helped with camels. But you know leggings... They are pretty airy. Built in shelf bra for my top so that was okay. And off I go, leaving my naughty mess in the room.

I was late, well late. 12:50PM. And Dani's bitchiness is going to last for quite awhile now. Well... Oops?

Also, I am done until #26 now so far if anyone's lost.

Last edited by DimpleDump; 07-09-2023 at 06:39 PM.
DimpleDump is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DimpleDump for this post:
Old 07-10-2023, 08:08 AM   #62
Robink
Prodigy

Back to the top jiggle dimple please

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 08:28 AM   #63
wolf82
Prodigy

It’s time for RUIN+

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 03:49 PM   #64
DimpleDump

I did spatula slaps this morning, just before breakfast. I left my top above my titties as I finished my breakfast. The sting was gone by the time I got ready. I jiggled my titties again before I get dressed. I suctioned my dildo behind the door(room) just to tease myself for later before leaving for work. I had thoughts about it at work. My mind wandered a little.

Back home in the evening, the dildo was almost the first thing I worked on. I licked and sucked on it right after dropping my bag/shoes before taking it in. The door rumbled. I had not removed my clothes, just my skirt up and panties slightly lowered. My eyes closed most of the time as I worked myself out with my hands over my clit and vulva. I moved to the floor at some point and rode my dildo. I did not rush myself. I was enjoying myself. Eventually, I removed my panties, kicking them away to the side. My legs widely spread as I used my wand on my cunt. I edged myself very closely between the edges then breaking away for a long period when I felt close. I repeated it a number of times. My vulva was puffy red and extremely sensitive after every break. I struggled to tolerate some times... And it happened. I came in the air. Pulsating by itself. After it subsided, I scooped my fingers into my dirty cunt. All 4 fingers went in my mouth as I tasted my dirty, salty fluid.

I continued on for my second ruin with my vibrator, sliding upwards from my cunt steadily, parting it when it touches my clit. One time.. Two times.. Three times... Repeating it over and over again until I came again. I parted my wand away from my skin as quickly as I could..

I laid back against my bed frame. I was a little unsatisfied and subconsciously found my hands back to my needy pussy just to balance things out a little again. It was just for a short while. I decided to call it a day but I was still feeling very horny... that I sucked on my dildo and edge once more before cleaning up.

I am done until post #31 and I see many ruins coming up. This is going to be a horny week.

@Robink I am starting to feel the calming effects in these jiggles.

I bid everyone a good night and day ahead as it is late here now.
Old 07-11-2023, 12:08 PM   #65
DimpleDump

I had some time this evening. Starting with my butt dry wasn't at all fun. It was a little difficult actually to finally fit 1 finger in which kind of stuck itself in it. I didn't move my finger out much, except for wiggling myself inside. A little disgusting note, I felt my own poop and it got between my nails! Eeeek! I wasn't feeling like pooping then so I douched myself with an enema.

I felt it would be a waste to clean up and not do something about it so I filled myself with beads. I used silicone lube because it was easier. I played with them a bit more... Pulling them out one by one and putting them in again. The lube smeared my butt though. Anyway, when I was better, I jiggled my titties and butt completely hands free this time... Winging my body and a little bit of jumping. Ultimately, I grabbed my titties and played with them, especially my nipples.

I moved to the floor and continued massaging myself. I had my own imagination of being caressed by somebody with my eyes closed. As I got warmer and warmer, quite naturally, I found my way to my cunt. I moaned and groaned softly as I rubbed myself. I didn't edge this time. I kept on going until I ruined. My hands parted the moment right before my orgasm. I continued for a second time. It did not take me long. I only started licking my fingers then. Today, I wasn't salty nor fishy. I thought I tasted nice today.

I rested for a while and scrolled through here to see what was next. It was dildo+ by Sir Azyliux. My loosely wired mind encouraged me to take 2 dildos out. I exchanged the beads with my silicone-lubed up dildo. It had been awhile since I did this. I slowly pushed it in, pumping little by little until I loosened up. I was very excited about this whole double penetration thing and couldn't wait at all once I could glide that dildo smoothly. Not completely from base to tip, but I'd say a good 50% of it?

I water-lubed the other dildo with the butt one still in. Even though I was already wet, I still lubed this one and it glided in very smoothly. God, that was so filling. I could feel them knocking each other and I was feeling all that pressure in my front walls too. So full! I preferred moving them at the same time because that was really intensifying! I did not forget to moan for Sir Azyliux. I was not moaning it constantly. Mostly breaking up inbetween because this was really OH. As far as I am aware, I did moan in complete sentence for 3 times. Moaning for strangers made me feel so slutty! And I was pumping myself really fast until I was close which I then removed both dildos. I felt my butt gaping a little. I continued with my finger, gently harassing my clit until she was being a painful delicate bitch. There, I slapped her with pauses where needed. The last few slaps were so long apart as I felt my body doing its best to contain my orgasm until it finally gave way to a mild throb that sent ever so little sensation around my hips and up my jaws. This was really... ... I licked my fingers again.

I went back on myself with my hands again, rubbing myself to another ruin. This is much more regular ruin this time, just rubbing and no slapping. A little bit of fingering. No edges at all this time except for the time it led me to my ruin. It was a mild one, slightly stronger than earlier. And I licked my own fluid again for the third time today...

Wiping my fingers off my body, I fingered myself in the butt. I know it was supposed to be dry but... well... this circumstance was a little different. My fingers went in easily, fitting 2 of them and I was sliding them in and out smoothly. Grind was a little different this time because I was grinding my dildo at my butt hole. As much as I tried to avoid touching my cunt, I still touched it and so I just went between both of them. I hope I don't get any infection tomorrow... I washed there already! I should be okay I guess. I repeated it again because it was repeated... I called this a day because I had spent nearly 90 minutes now.

I have completed post #42 so far now.

@messyone I know doing it by the windows was suggested but I still feel it's a bit too much to be outright exhibiting.

Old 07-11-2023, 12:50 PM   #66
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimpleDump View Post
@messyone I know doing it by the windows was suggested but I still feel it's a bit too much to be outright exhibiting.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/FONT]
If you don't wanna do it in front of windows, then how about the exact opposite. Hide in a closet and ruin as quietly as possible

Dislikes: public, heavy pain, edging, CBT

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Messyone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden, introduction, keyword