Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 04:30 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default 5 Inch Heel Training

Hello all,

My Sir has determined that it is time for me to graduate to wearing 5 inch heels on a daily basis. Sir feels it only proper that I become accomplished at moving gracefully in such high slender heels before I spend any amount of time in public. We would not want to risk having any sort of incident that might embarrass Sir.

First, a little about me.
I am 5'1, and a curvy but athletic Girl, in my teens and twentys I was a Ballet and Modern interpretive dancer. As a result I developed well toned, slim and muscular legs and calves. I have Med lenth Raven Hair as well as a 38DD chest.

Sir thinks it appropriate that I wear higher heels as, in his opinion, it elongates and accentuates my silhouette.

We have selected a pair of Louis Vuitton Classic Black paten leather pumps with the red soles.

Sir told me, "you will need to adjust to your new height, the effects these shoes have on your posture, how you move up and down stairs and most importantly, the subcontious corrections we make hundereds of times per day while trying to keep our balance. Sir will be giving me a few hours around the house to adjust to my new heels, and has indicated the training would begin shortly after I serve him his pre dinner cocktail.......

Stay tuned

xoxo

Andrea Swallows
Old 02-16-2016, 05:27 PM   #2
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default training and torment

things started out Ok, as per usual it was the time of day when I normally serve my Sir his pre dinner Cocktail. This time, he informed me, things will be different.

You see, the normal procedure is for me to pour my Sir exactly 3oz of his favorite scotch over two ice cubes in a perfectly clean crystal tumbler. When Sir is not sipping his scotch, I am to then hold Sirs drink in my left hand, while slowly sucking his cock. The object of the game being, for me to "complete" Sir just as Sir completes his drink. It is my responsibility to make sure not a drop of scotch, nor a drop of Sirs cum is ever spilled.

But, as Sir said, tonight, "things will be different" he went on to inform me that "Tonight dear, you will get to cum. You will still be responsible to make sure no scotch is spilled, but the scenario will be much different"

Sir then directed me to remove all of my clothing except my new 5 inch heels. He then told me to go to the bar and bring two crystal tumblers, two ice cubes in each, the silver martini tray and the full bottle of Highland Park.

I returned with same, and stood in front of Sir seated comfortably in his big leather chair.

"now dear, as I remember you did some waitressing in collage. Yes Sir...I responded"

"good, now take the bottle of scotch, fill both of those tumblers, place them on the tray, holding the tray at eye level, come back and stand in front of me"

I did as I was told....

Upon my return, as I walked the few steps back, I realized how difficult it is to balance a tray full of drinks, and how Sir was so right, balance in 5 inch heels can be extremely difficult.

As I stood there, Sir stood up and said; "as I mentioned things will be different, tonight you will be the one to cum, just make sure that you cum exactly at the time I finish my scotch........and you realize I have a full 6 oz tumbler here dear.
Sir lifted the tumbler from my tray, I struggled to balance the tray and not spill the other drink, I was astonished how much foot work it took to steady my tray.

Now, this will help you along dear....Sir brought out the Hitachi wand, and instructed me that I was to hold the wand against my clit with my right hand, while standing in front of my Sir and holding the tray of his precious scotch in my left hand.
Now remember dear, its not lady like to have your feet more than 12 inches apart. I felt him place the wand in my hand, I felt his hand guild the wand to my now wet pussy, I felt him flick the switch and immediately felt the complexity of the situation I was faced with. Oh Please Sir.........

I watched him settle comfortably into his chair, and take a small relaxed sip of his scotch while his eye drank in the image of his Slut in 5 inch heels struggling not to cum, struggling no to fall, struggling not to spill, and most of all struggling not to fail her Sir.....

Sir has indicated I require mush more heel training, please give me tasks and training exorcises in order that I may continue to please......
Old 02-16-2016, 06:16 PM   #3
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

How about some old school basic posture work? Complete a task each day such as making and delivering your Sir's drink wearing your new heels and balancing a heavy text book or dictionary on your head. Once you master 1 book increase the challenge to 2 books. Each time you drop a book you will incur a punishment such as a day of orgasm denial. Alternatively if you don't have enough tasks or need more time you can carry the book on your head on a treadmill.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872

Last edited by SirD; 02-16-2016 at 06:38 PM.
The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 02-16-2016, 06:41 PM   #4
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Thank you SirD for your interest in my training. Sir has not been very happy with me since I had left work early, wanting to feel his cock in my mouth. He walked out on me after he had his way with me at Starbucks.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:09 PM   #5
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
How about some old school basic posture work? Complete a task each day such as making and delivering your Sir's drink wearing your new heels and balancing a heavy text book or dictionary on your head. Once you master 1 book increase the challenge to 2 books. Each time you drop a book you will incur a punishment such as a day of orgasm denial. Alternatively if you don't have enough tasks or need more time you can carry the book on your head on a treadmill.
I like the way you think Sir D.

Nothing more attractive than a fit toned curvy girl with good posture in 5inch heels presenting herself to het Sir.

Anyone else agree?
Old 02-16-2016, 09:56 PM   #6
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Thank you SirD for your interest in my training. Sir has not been very happy with me since I had left work early, wanting to feel his cock in my mouth. He walked out on me after he had his way with me at Starbucks.
Sir D,

Iam very pleased to report that when i returned home, my andrea had the presence of mind to meet me at the door, wearing only her new heels, nipple clamps with chain and her coller and leash. She also had her hair in a high ponytail and had made sure her entire body was glistening with an organic olivebased oil.

Please follow me to the dressing room sir.

There, she had a chair positioned in front of a mirror.
i sat down, she slowly removed my pants...

Stood in front of me, giving me a perfect view of her oiled legs and new heels, spreading her legs and bending at the waste...she proceeded to slide my cock in her wet mouth.

She is currently giving me an extreamly wet sloppy noisy blowjob as she types her repirt on another thread.

So feel free to enjoy her report with the knowledge that she wrote it with a cock deep in her mouth, oiled legs, 5inch heels in front of a mirror.

In the event this senario has aroused you, make sure you let us know....feedback is the best encouragement.

BC1
Old 02-17-2016, 06:35 AM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

As soon as i exited the shower this morning, i was instructed by Sir to put my shoes on. Initially the thought of going through my morning routine naked, and only in my heels struck me as odd. Surprisingly, i adapted quickly, in fact I've now started to enjoy my new vantage point and posture.
I can tell you, for whatever reason, i find this all very arousing.

Last night went well, i spent the entire evening in my heels. Pleasuring my Sir as i write my report in another thread, i spent a numbet of hours standing, walking, and kneeling for Sir.

We ended our evening with sir cumming in my mouth. I dutifully swallowed and licked him clean.

I have been instructed that my heel training will continue this week, and i will be denied orgasm until Sir sees fit.

In the interest of practicality i have been instructed to shop for the following business appropriarte wardrobe items;

New boots, minimum 5 inch heelMatching skirt just above the knee

Front button white blouse

Underbust training corset

Stockings.

Sort of office sexy look.

What would you like me to wear if i shared an office with you.

Please send your ideas, i will be waiting,.......

Xoxo

Andrea....
Old 02-17-2016, 09:09 AM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default denial and torment

Just as I was headed to the door this morning, Sir stopped me.

"Now andrea, as a part of you training, you must learn to deal with all sorts of situations in you new shoes.

Not only navigating stairs, uphill and down hill slopes, but how to deal with surprises during your day.

Therefore, you will be wearing your remote vibe all day today. It is your job to make sure you vibe remains synced to the app on my phone.

We will be requesting wardrobe suggestions online.

Every time some one posts......I will activate your vibe for two minutes.

Remember Dear, no cumming ..........you must earn your orgasm this week."

Just to start you all off; here are a few wardrobe ideas I came up with.

http://www.snaz75.com/el-511-gina.html

http://www.nastydress.com/pg/89979.html

http://www.nastydress.com/pg/81336.html

Please post what you would like to see me wear in public this week.

Remember, your post will activate my vibe, you control my pussy

My week of denial shall begin now.........

Buzz me soon wont you......

xoxo

Andrea in denial....
Old 02-17-2016, 09:23 AM   #9
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

I was going to just say "Post" in 3 or 4 posts in a row, but I just found out there's a 16 character limit.

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 02-17-2016, 09:24 AM   #10
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Very well then: any slut would look absolutely delicious wearing the knee-high boots from the first link, the mini-shorts from the second, and a plain white t-shirt a size or two too small. No panties, no bra.

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 02-17-2016, 09:25 AM   #11
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Has your Sir started testing you yet?

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 02-17-2016, 09:29 AM   #12
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Andrea, is your Sir ok with other people calling you a slut, or is he the only one allowed to call you that?

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 02-17-2016, 09:31 AM   #13
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

And if I did disrespect your Sir, then could you ask him how you could apologize on my behalf?

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 02-17-2016, 09:45 AM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
Very well then: any slut would look absolutely delicious wearing the knee-high boots from the first link, the mini-shorts from the second, and a plain white t-shirt a size or two too small. No panties, no bra.
OMG......standing in line at the starbucks when the vibe started....

oh god......so wet......almost spilled my coffee
Old 02-17-2016, 09:48 AM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
Has your Sir started testing you yet?
thank you for your post, OMG this is going to be Hell!

Just to clarify, Sir only vibes me when someone posts a Wardrobe Idea.

Just sipping my coffee in the building atrium, trying to collect myself before returning to my desk.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, denial, heels, orgasm, public dare, submisive