Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-02-2012, 03:50 AM   #1
Zangoose
Baby Member

Default Diaper Suppository Dare

You will need: One die, Glycerine suppositories, a supply of diapers and possibly stuffers (other adult or baby diapers will do the job well).

Roll die

Result of die is how many glycerine suppositories to use.
Insert suppositories wait 10 minutes and start timer at the end of 10 minutes.
Goal is to last a full 30 minutes before messing, for each minute left over means 1 day of being diapered for 24 hrs.

For every 10 minutes left rounded up, add one stuffer or diaper to how many you wear at once for the duration of the dare.

If you make it less than 10 minutes your diaper must leak before you can change it, if you change before it leaks, add one day.

If you make it less than 5 minutes you must choose one of these punishments:

1) Your diaper must be visable in some way at all times, thickness does not count, some part of the diaper and/or cover must be clearly visible from a couple feet away.
2) For each diaper you change without messing in it, add one day.
3) Each minute left counts for 2 days instead of 1.

Of course this has the potential for meaning a long time in diapers (up to 50 days) so if your result is over 10 days you get 3 grace periods where you may go without wearing a diaper for up to 4 hours in one day, but must immediately resume wearing. For every 5 days over 10 rounded up you get 1 more grace period.
If you go over the allotted grace period time or use more than your allotted amount of grace periods, add 2 days for each infraction.

Hard mode options:
  • 45 Minutes, Leak punishment is now 15 minutes, option punishment is now 10 minutes
  • 60 Minutes, Leak punishment is now 20 minutes, option punishment is now 15 minutes
  • etc.
  • Every minute counts for two days (optional punishment 3 is now 3 days)
  • If you make it less than the optional punishment time, pick any two punishments.

I just did this myself on a dare from my roomate, I lasted 8 minutes. This means I have to wear 24/7 for the next 22 days, I get 5 grace periods, I have to have two stuffers in my diaper at all times (or 3 diapers on at once), and I have to leak before I can change.

Last edited by Zangoose; 11-02-2012 at 03:53 AM.
Zangoose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Zangoose for this post:
Old 11-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
selfcare

that's a nice one, good job.

for every PM, I will not cum for one day

: bondage, diapers (pee in), enema, chastity, private humiliation, pet play, saranwrap, wax, some anal, french maid outfit
: scat, public (including webcam), extreme pain, blood, messy
selfcare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
Emerald diapers

Alright! Let's do this! I rolled 3! I've got them all up in there! Will update my results!

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #4
Emerald diapers

Alright so unfortunately I made it. I ended up messing myself at 31:42 after the ten minute wait period. I guess I succeeded haha! Next time I will do the hardcore modes!

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
DLdapper

Could be fun, but unless I really need to poop before starting I can usually hold suppositories for an hour without to much issue.
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper dare, diapers, dice dare, suppository