Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-19-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
polling980
Baby Member

Default The game

Chapter One:
On one Friday in the middle of July one of my close friends Stephanie invited me (Jake)and a few other friends to her house for the weekend. I knew from the very beginning it was destined to be an awesome weekend as Stephanie is as hot as can be at 5'10 130 pounds with c cup breasts and the ass of a goddess. While I'm not bad looking at 6'3 210 pounds with a boxers body she's always been above me. Throwing all that aside I went to her house that night to find only three other people there Anna, Zoe, and, one of my boxing bodies Sam. Now I'd had a crush on both Zoe and Anna as both are extremely hot at approximately 5'7 and 110the pounds. The only real differences between the two were that Anna is blonde and has slightly bigger tits than Zoe who is a brunette. Me and Sam were also fairly even with Sam only being a couple of inches shorter.
Chapter 2:
Stephanie house had always been the house to party at for years. Her dad always kept mounds of booze inside of a "locked" cabinet.(Stephanie had known the code since she was nine) So we started partying just like any other night with everyone having a couple of buds and Stephanie had taken a few shots of jack. However an hour after we had began Anna suggested we play spin-the-bottle. Zoe however, suggested we scrap that and play truth or dare instead.

Last edited by polling980; 09-20-2011 at 09:31 PM.
polling980 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk