Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-15-2010, 04:34 AM   #1
here4fun

Default Saving your cum for later.

A fun thing masters ask their slaves to do is eat your own cum, but what if they ask you to save you cum for a week so you have alot to play with? My questions are how long will cum last tell you should not eat it anymore? Does it matter if it is in the refrigerator, freezer, or at room temperature? And does it matter if it is in a closed container or open in a cup? If you know anything on this topic please post. Also if you know a good way to prepare it, that would be great. Right now I find it hard to hide in the frige or freezer so what I realy want to know facts about is room temperature. Thanks for all your help and reading this thread.
here4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:43 AM   #2
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow

Well I wouldnt recommend putting it in an open cup, would get loads of shit resting on it from the air, apart from that I dont know because I dont do that, lol

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

You can freeze it and keep it for weeks if you dont reheat it too often. In fridge or in open I would not keep it more than 1 hour.
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
TheBaron
Baby Member

I am sorry but I have got to say this is possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of!
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
Ch3rry B0mb
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
I am sorry but I have got to say this is possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of!
Keep reading. It'll get better, I promise!

Here's an idea for some of you who do have your subs save their cum for later.

Keep the cum frozen in ice trays. Continue to fill up the tray until you have two or three decent sized ice cubes. When next your boyfriend/girlfriend comes over, offer him/her a drink and add one of your special 'ice' cubes to the glass. Share the special drink using two straws. Romantic, isn't it?

You can even be creative and make popsicles instead. Add a toothpick to the center of each ice cube before freezing, as well as a bit of food coloring, water, and sugar. Add your cum to this concoction and freeze. For added yumminess.....add a splash of grenadine to make a Cherry Bomb. Enjoy. =)
Ch3rry B0mb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ch3rry B0mb for this post:
Old 06-24-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You can even be creative and make popsicles instead. Add a toothpick to the center of each ice cube before freezing, as well as a bit of food coloring, water, and sugar. Add your cum to this concoction and freeze. For added yumminess.....add a splash of grenadine to make a Cherry Bomb. Enjoy. =)
Now I understand the origins of your name, Cherry!

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:10 AM   #7
here4fun

Anyone have more info on the topic??? or a website that has ansers to that kind of stuff?
here4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:04 AM   #8
Fistingmike
Baby Member

Default Saving cum to drink later

I love drinking cum and would love to be able to save many guys loads to eat/drink all at once. Would love to fill a quart jar full and drink later. Anyone know the best way to save it?
Fistingmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:14 PM   #9
MasterJaySir
Account Banned

Default Freeze it

I have found that the best way to save cum is to freeze it. Glass containers or plastic ones are the best. make sure they have a lid if your freezer is regularly used. If frozen in a freezer container it safe for a few months. i would not keep it for over a year tho.

Dislikes: Blood, Scat, Permanent.

Kik: MasterJaySir
MasterJaySir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk