Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-08-2022, 06:02 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Nuclear Disobedient slaves will suffer, no limit punishment!

I have been a disobedient slave and broke two major rules this week. As a punishment I was told to pick three out of five punishments.
I picked:
1) get both nipples pierced!
2) post a punishment thread on gd and complete every single task!
3) one week diapered and for every comment, 3 more days diapered!

After completing the first task yesterday I am ready to continue with part two and three. Since this is supposed to be a heavy punishment, all limits will be stripped from me and I will have to do every task as long as it seems possible, is legal and won’t get me fired.

Every punishment will be reviewed if it is done properly by my master and if you like I will happily provide photo and video proof of every tasks.

If you want to talk about a punishment in detail or have any further question you can send me a text on Kik.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 04:21 PM   #2
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

You will pierce each breast with three skewers to to bottom then find a large pile of dog shit and eat it all before removing the skewers, photos and report required.
Incognito147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 09:05 AM   #3
Allainconnu

i think you should create a blog where you will post a picture of your diaper every hour (exept for work or sleep)

love: diaper, humiliation,degradation, spanking, bondage, petplay, body writting

dislike/punishment; messing diaper, cornertime,writting lines
Allainconnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:41 PM   #4
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

I think that the capstone of your punishment should be that at the end of your punishment you need to pick one family member to confide in about what you are being punished for and a detailed description of your punishments ... Buuut you can of course voluntarily extend your punishment period to keep putting the end of your punishment off

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 10:09 AM   #5
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you very much for your dares!
Theoretically I would be done with my punishments and I could take off my diapers I just need to complete the final task of telling a family member.
Unfortunately I am to afraid to this right now so I will just stay diapered until I find a solution! You can always check if I am wearing and as long as I haven’t finished all the dares you are welcome to add more punishments!

Old 11-15-2022, 01:29 PM   #6
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

very brave. I'm curious what the other punishments you dismissed would have been. If they were even worse then this...

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 03:51 PM   #7
MissyK

Did you do the other punishments in this thread?

You have zero blogs posted so doesn't look like you did even that one, let alone the more extreme things. So is this thread just wank fodder?
Old 11-17-2022, 07:54 AM   #8
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
Did you do the other punishments in this thread?

You have zero blogs posted so doesn't look like you did even that one, let alone the more extreme things. So is this thread just wank fodder?
Of course I did.

As stated in the thread every task is reviewed by my master. I know the dare in particular stats to post a picture of me diapered every hour. Unfortunately I do have work and have to study from time to time. I do post daily in the „check my diaper“ thread which stats that everyone can check at all times if you are diapered or not. I will set up a blog on gd now where I will post daily, just every hour unfortunately isn’t realistic. But you are completely right I should have stated that clearly!

In case you don’t believe me I welcome every message on kik and as stated I will gladly provide photo and video proof. You just need to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
very brave. I'm curious what the other punishments you dismissed would have been. If they were even worse then this...
The others were exposing me with my id and Adresse on exposed on exposedrealfun.com and having my nails painted bright pink for a month.

Last edited by SissySlaveEmily; 11-17-2022 at 08:00 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, kik, pain, punishment