Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2023, 01:29 PM   #1
Hwrd
Truth or Dare Zealot

Female The longest, most devious wedgie dares you can think of!

Hey everyone!

I would love to receive some very long, very devious wedgie dares! I have time, so don't worry about making them too long!

If you are wondering if your wedgie idea is too intense... please make it at least twice as bad! 8 hour atomic wedgies? Yes, please! 1,000 squeaky cleans? Give me more!

You really can't go too far, so please don't hesitate! If I am not able to complete a dare, I will let you know.

My only limit is messy wedgies, everything else is totally fine!

Super important: please include a length of time for each wedgie! So if you assign me a hanging wedgie, tell me how long (minutes, hours, etc) to remain in the wedgie.

You can add to this thread as often as you like! Don’t worry about posting too much, this is so much fun and I love seeing all your devious ideas! You can repeat dares too. I will complete a task as often as it is assigned. For example, You can post “3 hour atomic wedgie” multiple times per day and I will do it each time.

Edit: I just had a great idea! Each time we hit a new page, I will give myself a 4 hour atomic wedgie - and while I’m in the atomic, I will give myself a number of squeaky cleans equal to the number of pages x 100. So page 2 is 200 squeaky cleans, page 3 is 300 squeaky cleans, etc.
This should be fun! Let’s try to get the page count really high!

Edges completed: 2,204/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until October 28, 2024
My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 3,317 times
She has kept me in a hanging wedgie for a collective 32 hours

PM Dares

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial

Last edited by Hwrd; 01-31-2023 at 08:30 PM.
Hwrd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
atomic, atomic wedgie, hanging wedgie, squeaky clean, wedgie, wedgies