Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-31-2013, 04:53 AM   #1
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

I got this idea for a New Year's Eve story, and I have long wondered how it would be to write a story in first person. So here it is – Please send your comments in the thread or in PM, as feedback is a good way to improve the future stories.

I have tried to complete it entirely before today, but to keep the quality up, I have to stop here, since I wanted it to be posted before New Year for you all to enjoy. Hopefully I can complete the next part soon.

Happy New Year to everyone – and enjoy the story!
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 12-31-2013, 04:54 AM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Prologue

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Prologue

I am Ashley, I am 18 years old and I would like to tell my story about a very eventful New Year's Eve. I had looked forward to this day for weeks, but to be honest, it turned out to be the worst and most humiliating, embarrassing and degrading night in my entire life.

A little background about myself. I still live with my parents and my two younger siblings – a brother and a sister. I am a quiet girl, doing well in school and my parents have guarded me from most parties and alike – as they say: “For now little Ashley, all you should do, is to do well in school. There will be plenty of time to make stupid things later.”
I does not believe I have an especially attractive body, but I am not bad looking either. I have long brown hair that I prefer to wear in a ponytail, it is easier and more time consuming this way. I rarely wear much makeup either, and wear mostly plain loose clothes. This might be the reason why boys rarely notice me.
I am slight overweight, I am 5’ 2” tall and weighs around 140 lb. I have a pair of 38C tits, which I am quite proud of. I have started to shave under my arms, but I have decided to let my pubic hair grow. I don’t know why, as it has started to look like a wild brown bush down there. However I have no plans on showing it to anyone, so why bother shaving it?

So how did this story start? I was back in November where it occurred to me that my usual friends all had plans for New Year's Eve. Most had plans to travel abroad or away with their families.
I started to fear that my first New Year's Eve as a free women would be home with my parents and siblings. “Not a chance” I thought to myself. I had just turned eighteen, and for the first time in my life, my parents could not stop me from going to a real party.
Luckily some of my classmates discovered that I did not have any plans, so they invited me to their New Year's Eve party. I was so much over the moon about the fact that I had a real New Year's Eve party to attend to that all my alarms were ignored. Normally I had nothing in common with those people, and everyone know that they were famous for their bullying behavior and wild parties.

Today I regret that I did not listen to my alarms, but sadly I didn’t…
Old 12-31-2013, 04:54 AM   #3
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 1

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 1

Let’s go back to the beginning. It was the last day of the year, and I was in my room wrapped in a towel after a nice long and hot shower.
Wow that was good. I go to my closet to find my new red dress. It is the first time ever that I am going to wear a party dress. I have used most of my saving to buy it.
I put the dress on my bed and walk to my dresser to find some socks and underwear.
Should I put on my matching red bra and panties? Or should I go for my usual plain white pair? I stand there with the red in one hand and the white in the other.
What the hell – It is party time, so I go for the red. It also match my dress.
I throw the socks and underwear next to the dress on the bed and goes to my full size mirror. Here I drop the towel and look at myself in the mirror.
I can feel my pussy get wet, and my nipples grow hard. I put one hand between my legs and give my clit a few rubs. “Mmmm…” I have to master a lot of self-control to stop myself again. Normally I would have masturbated to an orgasm or two right away. I masturbate a lot – I love to feel my fingers in my wet pussy, or even better, one of my dildos.
But not today. I have to make myself ready for the party, I do not want to be late, it would be so rude.
I take my panties. They are not that fancy, but much more daring than my usual. I put them on and pulls them all the way up. I can feel my pussy tickles, as I give myself a tiny wedgie.
I really wish I had time for a quick orgasm…

I stop myself again, and look into the mirror. I stare at my breasts for a moment, before I cup them in my hands. I massage them for a few seconds, before I stop again to get my bra. I put it on and go to the mirror again. The bra lifts my breasts up and gives them a better cleavage. They look perfect. The cleavage is there, but not too excessive.
Once again I admire myself for a moment in the mirror, before I manage to pull myself together and get the dress on. I am happy that my parents have not seen the dress, they would certainly not have approved it. The dress ends between my knees and my crotch, which are far more daring than any of my other dresses and skirts. Also the neckline leaves far less to the imagination than my father would have approved. Of course it does not show anything, but compared to my usual clothes, it shows far more skin. My cleavage is very visible, but the dress just manage to hide my bra and thereby most of my boobs.
I am satisfied and look at my watch. It is half past five, so I only have half an hour to be at my destination. I hurry to put on a little makeup, before I get my shoes on, it is a matching red pair with a one inch heel.
It is pretty chilly outside, so I put on my long coat, grip my purse, run down the stairs and to the front door.
On my way out of the door I shout to my parents: “Byyyyyeeeee!!!”
Without waiting for an answer, I run to the bus stop to just catch the waiting bus.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 2

Twenty minutes later I arrive at my destination. Julia has borrowed her parents’ house for the party. How she manages to be allowed to party in the house alone, I cannot imagine. I just know that if I had even suggested this to my parents, they would have thrown me out of the house for good.
I go to the door and knock. I am quite nervous, now that I think about it, I have no clue on what would happen at this party. I do not even know who and how many will attend.
A moment later Julia opens the door and welcomes me with a big hug: “Ashley!! Welcome! Come on in!”
“Thanks Julia, and thanks to letting me join your party.”
Julia: “Don’t be silly, you are more than welcome!”
I enter the house and just as I have dropped of my coat and purse, I get a glass of the welcome drink in my hand.
I take a sip of the glass: “Woowww…” It is very strong, but as I look up everyone seems to drink with pleasure. So to avoid to look like a fool, I drink the welcome drink.
What I did not knew at the time was that my drink was specially made, to get me drunk in a hurry.
I am guide into the living room and I see a large table. I count the chairs and count to eight. I wonder a little that we are not supposed to be more than this, but maybe more will join after the dinner.
I had multiple times offered to help with the food and other preparations, but Julia and the others had stubbornly refused. They had excused themselves that I should not bother with that, as I were their guest.
Again at the time I did not know that it was because they had a lot of secret planning to do. And they certainly did not what me to be part of the planning – Only the execution.
Everyone enter the living room, and Julie knocks on her glass: “Welcome everyone, and especially welcome to Ashley. It is her first New Year's Eve here with us!”
I start to blush and toast with the others. I manage to finally empty my glass.
Julia: “Since no one here is officially in any relationships, we have drawn seats. So please find your name and I will bring the starter.”
Everyone is looking around to find their seat, and so am I. I find my seat and as soon as Julia has returned with the food, we sit down.

I look around the table, to my left is Henry. He is the youngest and the only one not reaching his adult age yet – or at least not until two weeks from now, where he turns eighteen. Henry has army short haircut, is a head taller than me and quite athletic.
To my right is Diego. He is the oldest here, already turned nineteen last spring. Diego has long black hair in a ponytail, a little like myself. He is 6½ feet tall, is slim, and plays a lot of basketball.
Last person on my side of the table and next to Diego is Eva. She matches Diego as she is tall for a girl at just 6 feet. Eva has short blond hair and has a slim figure with a matching B size tits.
On the other side of the table to the left is Natalia. Like Eva she is eighteen. Natalia has long brown hair, almost black. She has styled it in a nice hairstyle – It must have taken hours to set the hair like that. Natalia is a little taller than me, but more slim. Her tits are also around my size. We actually looks most alike, if you look aside from my extra pounds of weight and her better style.
Next to Natalia is Robert. He is short and a little fat, but also a charmer. Robert is also eighteen and has dried his short hair blue.
Julia the host sits between Robert and Marcus. She is a queen and in her nineteen the oldest of us girls. Julie is 5’ 8” tall and very thin. Her blond long hair is floating all the way down to her nice large C tits. No one is in doubt that Julia is the darling of the class.
Lastly is Marcus and he is also 18. He is the quarterback of the school’s football team. He is tall and very fit. Marcus has bleached his hair, so he is matching Julia’s blond hair, so you could easily mistake the two of them to be a couple.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:56 AM   #5
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 3

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 3

During the dinner Henry and Diego make a lot of effort getting me to drink a lot of wine. They take turn toasting with me and are real gentlemen making sure that my glass is always full. Before the dessert I can already feel the alcohol, and after the dessert I feel more than normal drunk.
We all help each other clear the table, and I start to wonder, what is going to happen next.
To my surprise Natalia announces: “And now it is time for our game!”
I can see in the eyes of all the others that this is something they have been looking forward to. But I am confused – Game? I thought we should party. Drink and dance?
Still unsure of myself I decide to play along. If they want to play a game, so do I.
We all gather in the middle of the room on the floor. Julia has a few beanbags and some pillows, and the rest of us sit on the floor.
Robert: “First we need some dares. Julia do you have the pens and papers?”
Julia: “Sure.” She hands out pens and small pieces of paper to all of us.
Robert: “Now write dares on the papers. Better we have too many than run out.”
I look around the others, as they all start to write: “What kind of dares?”
Eva looks wondering at me: “Ashley, you do know the game Truth or Dare. Don’t you?”
“Sure I do… But…” I know about the game, but have only played a few silly rounds. However I have heard stories around school about the game.
Eva: “Okay. You just write some dares that you want us to do later. And don’t make them too boring. Make them tough – They are not meant as a reward.”
I look back at Eva, still not sure what to write: “Could you please give me an example?”
Eva looks at the others, surely not knowing what to do.
Marcus comes to her savior: “I have one here – Let the person to your left spank your ass ten times.”
I look at Marcus, this was not what I had expected. However I decide to move along. Maybe it is the alcohol in my blood that makes me lower my parades: “Okay…”
The others continue to write on their notes, so I have to find some good dares. I start to write.
“Flash your underwear.”
“Let the person to your right tickle you for two minutes.”
“Offer to kiss all persons in the room of the opposite gender.”
It took a while to create the three dares, and in the meantime the others have created a lot of notes.
Robert: “I think we have enough dares now. Fold them once and put them in this bowl.” He puts his own pieces of paper in the bowl and hands it around.
We all put our dares in the bowl and Julia takes it to the kitchen: “I will store them away until we need them.”
Marcus also goes to the kitchen: “I will get some more drinks.”

After the break Robert continues to tell about the rules of the game: “As always we have three rounds in the game.”
Everyone except me are nodding their heads in approval.
Robert: “First round is the strip dice round.”
I look with worried eyes at Robert, but decide to say nothing.
Robert: “We take turn rolling the dice. If you roll a six, you take off a piece of clothes.”
I am partly in shock. Even the alcohol cannot stop me here. This would mean that we all have to strip naked. Aka I have to show my nude body to everyone in the room.
Robert sense my troubled eyes, but continues with the rules: “This continues until one of us is completely naked. Then we move to round two.”
This somehow give me some peace. Maybe I can be lucky? Only one of eight have to be completely naked. Normally I am okay with my luck in the games I play, so why not tonight. This might have me show my underwear, but what – I can survive that. It is only New Year’s Eve once a year.
Robert: “In round two the loser will have to do all the instructions in the loser’s envelope. Diego you lost last time, have you made a new?”
Diego smiles: “Sure I have. And I have added the cards inside” He puts a white envelope in the middle of the circle.
I have no idea on what is in the envelope. But what could be much worse than being naked in front of everyone?
Robert: “Good. When that is done, we move to round three. Here the rules are almost the same as round one. We still roll the dice one by one. If you roll a six, you strip off a piece of clothes. But if you are already naked, you draw a Dare from the bowl Julia put in the kitchen.”
This time I am very worried, and the others sense this.
Eva quickly tries to distract me: “Toast Ashley!” She swings her glass towards me.
I put my glass towards her glass, and takes a sip.
Before I can start to worry again, the others are taking turn toasting with me, and just then the game has started.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:56 AM   #6
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 4

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 4

Eva starts the game, she rolls the dice: “5”
Diego is next: “3”
Now it is my turn, I beg for anything else than a six: “1” I am lucky, so I quickly give the dice to Henry.
Henry: “1”
Natalia and Robert both roll 4.
Julia: “3”
Marcus: “2”
Eva start the second round: “1”
Diego: “2”
My turn again, I hold my breath: “4”
Henry: “3”
Natalia: “4 once more!”
Robert: “6”
I look with interest at Robert. He just takes off one of his shoes, but it still adds butterflies to my stomach.
Julia continues: “5”
Marcus again: “1”
Eva is still lucky: “2”
Diego gets the same: “2”
I pick up the dice and roll it. I look at the dice for some time, hoping it will continue to roll – But it does not: “6” I look around at the others, and they all look at me. I feel time has stopped. I look down at my feet and to my fear I realize that I have dropped off my shoes at the dining table: “I have forgotten my shoes… Can I please go get them?”
The others start to smile and laugh. However I do not smile. When I look at the others, they are all wearing much more clothes than I am. If I am not allowed to get my shoes, I am left with two socks, my dress, bra and panties. It means that two more sixes, and I am down to my underwear, and a third I have to flash my tits or pussy. I beg inside myself that I can get some more clothes. Maybe also my coat?
Julia breaks the silent: “Ashley. How unfair it must sound, the rules are clear. We always play the game this way. Only the clothes you wear at the beginning of the game counts. Else we could all just go get some more clothes when needed. Sorry Ashley – But you have to strip off one piece of clothes.”
I cannot believe what I hear: “Please – I am new to this game, I did not know… Plllleeeasseee…”
Julia: “Sorry Ashley – Rules are rules. This is not a little kid’s game. We have to stick to the rules, else it is not fair for everyone.”
I resign. After all it is just a sock. Maybe the game will end before I get to strip further. Or my luck might change. I take off a sock and throws it behind me. I can sense that everyone else are much more relaxed after this. At the time being I did not know why.

Henry quickly continues, to get me to focus on the game and not my clothing state: “2”
Natalia: “6” She quickly loose a shoe and hands the dice to Robert.
Robert: “4”
Julia: “6 – Damn this is not the lucky round.” She too throws a shoe in the pile behind us.
Marcus: “5”
The next two rounds no one rolls a six, and I am just happy that I did not have to strip further.
Eva starts another round: “5”
Diego: “1”
My turn again, and once again I am lucky: “2”
Henry: “1”
Natalia: “2”
Robert: “3”
Julia: “5”
Marcus ends the round with a six, and as the others he drops a shoe.
Eva rolls again, and she smiles: “5 again.”
Diego: “1”
Me again: “5” I am so happy, I really don’t want to lose my last sock.
Henry: “2”
Now Diego and Henry start to toast with me again, so I have no idea what the next persons are rolling.
Soon it is me again: “2”

For some rounds we continue like this. I roll the dice without getting a six, and I am distracted from the others. They are pretty good at the distraction. They make sure to announce their roll when it is not a six, so I have a sense of the game going on around the circle. When it is Diego’s turn, Henry does the distraction, and the other way around. And every time I am just about to follow the game, some of the others are either toasting with me or asking me a question.
I am getting more and more drunk from this, and have huge difficulties following the game. But since I have seen most of the others loose a shoe, I still had no idea that they are cheating me. So when I get another six after many rounds, I just strip off the sock and continue.
During the next many rounds I somehow get lucky – No sixes.
To my delight, most of the others have dropped clothes in the pile, they don’t want me to be too suspicious. Eva has taken both her shoes off. Diego has for some unknown reason managed to stay fully clothed. Henry has lost a shoe. Natalia the other shoe and a sock. Robert and Julia have both cleared the rounds and still only have a shoe in the pile. Lastly Marcus has lost his last shoe.

It is my turn again and I roll a four. After that I excuse myself to the bathroom.
I feel somewhat dizzy from the wine and the many drinks that Henry and Diego have mixed for me, so I am certainly not going the straight line to the bathroom.
Inside I walk to the sink and mirror. I look at myself and turn on the cold water. I consider throwing a handful of water into my face, but refrain from doing so, as it would wash of my sparse makeup.
Instead I go to the toilet and do my business. As I have finished and take the toilet paper to dry my slit, I feel a familiar tickling down there. How can I feel that way? I am on my way to be stripped in front of seven of my classmates, and I barely know them. No I cannot let this come to me. It must be the alcohol that gets my hormones into action.
I finish and leave the bathroom to return to the others and the game.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, new year’s eve, strip game, truth or dare