Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-13-2022, 10:44 PM   #1
jestergestures

Bell Notifications Decide Your Fate

Name:  gdi.PNG
Views: 1175
Size:  110.3 KB
So. These things, right? If they have an official name, I don't know it, so I'll just call them 'notification bubbles'. When it comes to certain apps, if I set my phone down for a while without checking it, the number inside the little notification bubble can get rather large. I think on most phones the highest it'll go is just '99+' but I have seen some people get numbers larger than that.

Anyway, I thought of a little game that might be fun. Pick an app that you know is going to give you a notification bubble. Maybe even pick more than one, if you (or your dominant) choose. Now pick a task that you need a number for. Let's say a spanking or a wedgie, for example. Put your phone down for a bit and leave it to collect some notifications while you're away. When you return, the number of notifications in the bubble will be the number you use for your task. So if I had 19 messages like in the example image I chose, perhaps I would be doing 19 minutes of corner time or 19 days of chastity. If you don't think the number is high enough, you could just put your phone back down and add your first number to your second number, or multiply them... if you dare!

Should you end up with a 99+, I would personally consider that to be a 100, but you can adapt however you want.

This could be a good punishment for somebody that spends too much time on their phone. The very thing that they pour all of their time and attention into is now the thing dictating how much they'll come to regret their actions. Another thing you could potentially do is check your phone periodically throughout the day, making note of the number each time, and at the end of the day adding all the numbers together for an unforgettable bedtime punishment. Or maybe, while the phone is collecting notifications, the victim must wait in corner time before they can check to see the number.

Is this more effort than just using dice or a number generator? Yes, but hear me out. The anticipation is part of the game. You could end up with a very little number, or a very big number. Maybe you'll be lucky and there won't be anything. Dice and number generators are good if you need a number right away, but part of the punishment here is that you'll be dreading what number you receive for quite a while before you know your fate.

If you end up trying it, I would love to hear about how it went.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jestergestures for this post:
Old 07-15-2022, 11:41 AM   #2
Bails77

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergestures View Post
Attachment 10182
So. These things, right? If they have an official name, I don't know it, so I'll just call them 'notification bubbles'. When it comes to certain apps, if I set my phone down for a while without checking it, the number inside the little notification bubble can get rather large. I think on most phones the highest it'll go is just '99+' but I have seen some people get numbers larger than that.

Anyway, I thought of a little game that might be fun. Pick an app that you know is going to give you a notification bubble. Maybe even pick more than one, if you (or your dominant) choose. Now pick a task that you need a number for. Let's say a spanking or a wedgie, for example. Put your phone down for a bit and leave it to collect some notifications while you're away. When you return, the number of notifications in the bubble will be the number you use for your task. So if I had 19 messages like in the example image I chose, perhaps I would be doing 19 minutes of corner time or 19 days of chastity. If you don't think the number is high enough, you could just put your phone back down and add your first number to your second number, or multiply them... if you dare!

Should you end up with a 99+, I would personally consider that to be a 100, but you can adapt however you want.

This could be a good punishment for somebody that spends too much time on their phone. The very thing that they pour all of their time and attention into is now the thing dictating how much they'll come to regret their actions. Another thing you could potentially do is check your phone periodically throughout the day, making note of the number each time, and at the end of the day adding all the numbers together for an unforgettable bedtime punishment. Or maybe, while the phone is collecting notifications, the victim must wait in corner time before they can check to see the number.

Is this more effort than just using dice or a number generator? Yes, but hear me out. The anticipation is part of the game. You could end up with a very little number, or a very big number. Maybe you'll be lucky and there won't be anything. Dice and number generators are good if you need a number right away, but part of the punishment here is that you'll be dreading what number you receive for quite a while before you know your fate.

If you end up trying it, I would love to hear about how it went.
Love this idea. Deciding what my punishment should be.
Bails77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bails77 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time, punishment, risky, spanking, wedgie