Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #76
boundxdoll

This game is evil, i love it, even though i failed miserably. My rolls were horrific.

Master said his punishment from Him is coming Sunday, I'll post what it is, but He said that i am to take the punishment of the game-maker and two others.

Drink two glasses of water. You may roll again immediately.

Drink a single glass of water and you may not cross your legs until you reach a score of at least 18.

UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4.

Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18.

Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4.

Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18.

Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.

Drink two glasses of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

Lay on your stomach for 30 seconds and relax your muscles. If you start peeing, you must empty your bladder right there. (If you do end up emptying your bladder there, the game is done for you)

UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

i lost the dare when I had to lay on my stomach. i started to pee and couldn't even think about stopping.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #77
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

very awesome report, loved reading it.

You got very unlucky hahah

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #78
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestpup View Post
just did this dare. and failed on the laying down part ended up drinking like 7 glasses of water or so and the "relax your muscles made me pee i'm sorry azer i tried
Exactly what I had xD...
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #79
Lucy89

A pee dare is unusual for me but I decided to give it a try.

Total & result:
3 - Drink two glasses of water. You may roll again immediately.
4 - Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18.
7 - Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
After four glasses of water in quick succession between rolls I felt a bit uncomfortable, especially after waiting.
8 - UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4.
Back to the start!?
4 - Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18.
9 - Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.
A quick search brought up this and I rolled again as it started playing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8NE4osAYA
11 - Drink two glasses of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
8 Glasses of water and 10 of the 15 minutes wait surrounded by the sound of flowing water... I really didnt want the embarassment of peeing myself and managed to hold on.
15 - Go over to the toilet (or wherever you wish to pee) and pee for only two seconds. If you pee for any more than 2 seconds then you have failed the dare.
I was too desperate and once I started peeing I couldn't just leave after a couple of seconds. I'll get in touch about the resulting punishment...
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:45 PM   #80
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I rolled couple days ago, but had to wait until I had time to do this. I did this earlier today. What I rolled:
........ Landed on 5: drink a single glass of water, no crossing legs until end.
........ fairly easy for me, I can hold pretty good.
........ Landed on 7: drink a glass of water - wait 15 min. before rolling.
........ Started to feel a little pressure down there.
........ Landed on 10: Lucky! Advace to 12 & do dare
........ Advaced to 12: drink a glass of water - wait 15 min. before rolling.
........ How fun, really started to feel the pressure down there.
........ Landed on 18: You Win! Go Celebrate by Peeing.
........ I feel really relieved now.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #81
sfdsrox

My results:
+4 = 8 - Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4.
+5 = 9 - Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.
+5 = 14 - Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
+2 = 16 - Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.
+ 5 -> +4 - 1 = 17 - Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.
+ 6 -> +4 - 2 = 16
14+1 = 15 - Go over to the toilet (or wherever you wish to pee) and pee for only two seconds. If you pee for any more than 2 seconds then you have failed the dare.
+3 = 18

Total drink tally was 7. I made the mistake of drinking ice water and am now shivering like mad.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I made a little modification so that if any number added up to more than 18, the left over would be subtracted from eighteen, which is why it looks so weird. Essentially, you'd have to get exactly 18 to finish.

Last edited by sfdsrox; 03-05-2013 at 05:39 PM.
sfdsrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #82
nastylittlecumslut

1 (5)
4 (9)
6 (10)
6 (16) -> (14)
3 (17)
1 (15)
18 (18)

Amounted to about a litre of water in 20 minutes. Pretty easy. I still don't even need to go. On the other hand, the feeling of being so full of water and kind of cramping a bit is kind of like an enema. Could probably be pushed further to enjoyable results... I think I have a dare idea!
Limits: IRL public, illegal stuff, blood, insertion
Looking for someone to use and control me via kik on a regular but not 24/7 basis. Someone who's actually prepared to talk and get to know me. Will do pics. PM me!
nastylittlecumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #83
Andwhatelse0

I just tried it, I got:

+4 = 8 - UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4.

+2 = 6 - Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

+5 = 11 - Drink two glasses of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

+1 = 12 - Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

+4 = 16 - UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

+5 = 19 - You Win! Go celebrate by peeing!

So all in all I drank 7 glasses of water, I chose a big glass so it was about 3 an a half liters of water in about 45 minutes, it's agony but I held it and in fact I'm still holding it like 15 minutes later. However when it started to get really bed, I touched my cock to hold it in so I failed so I'm gonna pm AzerFox now to see what I have to do, I'm gonna wet myself though as extra punishment.

Loves: Light CD, Dares, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee, Anal, Chastity, Webcams, Controlling Screens.

Sometimes: Scat, Vomit.

Dislikes: Public or Friends and Family (wont do)

I DARE you to dare me

snapchat: andwhatelse0
kik: andwhatelse
Andwhatelse0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #84
knoxsoxy1

Hmm, I was initially excited, but in the end I only drank 4 glasses of water and still don't feel like peeing.
Maybe I'll try it again now and see if I can do any better.
But, can there be more numbers added?
knoxsoxy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #85
DiaperHumiliation

I had to pee just a bit when i started
I got a 4 so I had to drink a glass plus not touch myself
Then a 1+4=5 so I had to drink a glass plus not cross my legs(a major loss)
Then 3+5=8 so I had to drink a glass then drop to 4 and drink another
Then 3+4=7 so I had to drink then wait
Then 2+7=9 so I had to listen to the river.
By this time I had to pee very badly so I really needed a couple good rolls
Then 2(shit)+9=11 so then I had to drink two glasses then wait
Then another 2+11=13 so I had to lay on my stomach and relax my muscles. At that point I started peeing and I peed all over the floor.

I FAILED SO NOW I NEED A PUNISHMENT
Limits: family/friends, permanent, dangerous to health
PM me and I will do any dare within my limits.
Ask me anything- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...035#post938035
Choose my outfit- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...330#post957330
PM me "bad bitch" and I will write anything humiliating 100 times
DiaperHumiliation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:25 PM   #86
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Your punishment should be to wear only diapers as underwear for all of this month of April.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #87
Soarin'

Oh dear... I played with pints again... didn't go to plan.

Started out out ok with a 5 and a 1 then got a 2 so hand to drop back down to number 4. Got lucky again with a 6 to jump up to 12 making 5 pints in 1 hour.

Despite peeing just before I played, I rolled a 3 to end up on 15...

When I went to pee I just couldn't hold it in... so I failed.

Emptyed my bladder now but I am awaiting punishment from Azerfox

Male - 24 - Straight
Soarin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #88
Surfsop3

Send a message via Yahoo to Surfsop3

Well as Azer stated its probably a bad idea to start this when you already have to go but I was up for a challenge.

3 - 2 glasses and roll again
8 - 1 glass and move to 4
4 - 1 glass but no touching yourself (pretty tough to do anyway in chastity but still I was hands off
7 - 1 glass and wait 15 mins

(At this point I had now drank 5 glasses in a row)

9 - 10 minutes of water
I didn't think that it would really effect me but boy it definitely didn't help
12 - 1 glass and wait 15 minutes
At least this overlapped the water so it wasn't adding additional time more than 5 mins
However the last few minutes I was starting to do the dance
"Come on 6, come on 6"
2 -- CRAP
14 - 1 glass and 15 minutes
At this point I was dancing all over my apartment trying to hold it in. Sadly with 9:47 still on the timer I started losing control. At least I was pretty close to my toilet

Definitely a fun time. However I feel that if I started this with a freshly empty bladder it would have been no sweat.

PM Dares

Likes: chastity, rules, challenges, pup play, piss control, rubber, socks, feet, sneakers, toe shoes, messy, bondage, degredation, humiliation, underwear, sleep deprivation, dice dares, pics, control,

Limits:scat, blood, needles, anal,

Locked in chastity
Kik: surfsop3
Surfsop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #89
sachaboris

very funny game, thanks AzerFox! We wait for another one as soon as possible!

Like: kik, cockring, tie balls, night in wedgie, tickle, clothespins, chance (dice/cards/lottery), ass fingering, denial/forced orgasms, commando, handwriting.

Limits: face pics, video, other people, public, anal, mild and hard cbt, fisting, scat, poop, blood, pain, diapers, ice, wax, messy, crossdressing, workout.

if you want to play, just contact me with DM
sachaboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:40 AM   #90
little kitten

I already needed to pee before I started this, so I went and then began. I got
6 - 1 glass, wait 15 mins
6 - 1 glass, wait 15 mins,
5 - 1 glass, back to 14,
2 - 1 glass, back to 14
2 - 1 glass, back to 14
1 - 2 second pee, managed it reasonably easily
5 - now off to pee as I have my shower

I might have to attempt this again later today, trying to think of a way to make it harder.
little kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk