Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #121
epic kobra

Send a message via MSN to epic kobra

I really like your story...it is very good one of my favorites.
20/m/us
epic kobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #122
nickthebest2
Account Banned

LOVE this story hornyjack keep going i am pleased with your work
nickthebest2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #123
hornyjack
Account Banned

Wow, thanks alot people Really busy, so expect the concluding 2 parts at the weekend.
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #124
hornyjack
Account Banned

Sorry for the double post, but I'm planning my next story to do after this!

Want to know what you want me to write! I have much more non-fiction for you (not with Ryan) but I'm happy to do a fiction story involving Ryan if you want! Comment!xx
Old 02-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #125
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Wazzup! I'd love it if you did a fiction with ryan
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #126
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Your a good non-fiction writer, so some more non-fic would be great!
But it would also be good to foray into unexplored territory (fiction).
I got your back either way, man!!! Just keep writing!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #127
immaeatu

that.
was.
SO HOT <33 you lukky dukky D:

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #128
hornyjack
Account Banned

Wink

Thanks for all the comments people! Right, I'm going away for a week on Sunday, gonna do 1 part now and fingers crossed the last part tomorrow. If not, though, you'll just have to wait!

Part 9 - Lets finish this off...

I moved to take all of Ryan's cock in one mouthful, just fitting it all in. I sucked and sucked, still tossing myself off while the now boiling hot (he must have knocked the handle) water poured down my chest.

"Gonna cum!" he shouted.

I wanted to pull off so we could keep the fun going, but just couldn't help it. I shoved my hand up to his arse for some extra help, thrusting my fingers in and out along with sucking his hard, throbbing cock. I kept going for a few more minutes and boom - his warm juice shot into my mouth. A bit went on my cheek after he pulled out from the main shot, but I managed to swallow the rest. He leant down and licked this part of his cum off my cheek, remembering I still hadn't cummed yet.

He turned the shower off and asked me to lie down on the floor. I did so, already seeing his cock become a semi yet again. He must have been horny, can't remember the last time I've got another boner straight after jacking off...

Ryan's still wet hand rubbed along my chest down to my soaking pubes, and tickled my balls before he stroked my cock, calmly, just like it was his little pet.

He put his head down, his knob resting on my leg, and took mine fully in his mouth.

"Give it to me fitty." I whispered, as he sucked and blew much better than I ever expected him to. I groaned quietly as he did this, enjoying it so much.

I let him carry on. He slowly and carefully moved up and down, stroking my body as he let his mouth caress my cock, ready to give out its man juice. I think I was ready for this just as much as my cock and Ryan!

"I'm gonna cum..." I said, much more quietly than Ryan had.

As I said that he also shoved his finger, lubricated with something he'd found in the shower, up my hole. Whilst going in and out he managed to fit in another, giving me even more pleasure. It was pleasure and pain, as he dug even deeper, but was definitely worth it. My warm, salty cum squirted out into his mouth, all of it making it's way in, and with a "gulp" sound he swallowed it and took his finger out of my arse.

"Again sometime." he winked at me.

"Of course!" I replied, winking back.

I got back into my bed, now fully clothed with the stuff I'd left on the bathroom floor, and started surfing the web on my laptop. For the rest of the night I ate, watched telly and drank - also jacking off once more for about an hour over my creative imagination (specifically what I wanted to do with Ryan.)

After midnight I was lying in my bed on my phone, still hearing no mention of what happened again from Ryan. Thinking I wasn't looking, he pulled out his soft cock, and started playing with it, obviously imagining something. As he had his eyes closed, I thought it would be rude not to watch, so sat there, enjoying this very special show. How I could have got up there and helped him out, but I didn't and left him to it. After about 5 minutes he'd finished, and his cum, this time, dribbled out as he opened his eyes.

Throughout all of that he didn't once spot me, and I was really getting used to this wank spying... I settled down, topless because it was far too hot, in my comfortable bed, and closed my eyes ready to drop off to sleep.

One part left, use your imagination! <3xxxxxxxx
Old 02-18-2011, 05:44 PM   #129
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Oh my god. Holy crap. That was fricking amazing!!!! One hell of a chapter!!
SOOO HOT!!!!
Keep writing, I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!
xD

Live like you were dying

Old 02-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #130
immaeatu

that was AMAAAZZIIINGGG!!!!!
im praying that u write yet another chapter tomorrow!! <3

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #131
hornyjack
Account Banned

Really quickly on a PC on holiday, expect another chapter when I get back next week! Love you all <3
Old 02-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #132
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default pymani96@getdare

Thanks. Anyone looking for a laff? Asdf3 is out in English now. Just thought everyone would like to know...
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:09 PM   #133
crazyness411

WOW GREAT STORY CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT POST!!!!
crazyness411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:53 AM   #134
hornyjack
Account Banned

Wink Final Chapter!

Hey guys, a massive thankyou for over 10,000 views! Was gonna post an update last night, but Dylan kept my attention on MSN so never got round to it. Blame him

Right this is the last chapter. Not much sexual action in this, as you've probably guessed - but gonna give you a choice on what I post for my next story once I've had a few comments on this last chapter. Comment, seems this is the last chapter, make me happy!

This is a pretty short chapter, but I wanted to get it written!

Part 10 - So that's it?

I woke up at about 10 the next morning, misty eyed and tired. My memory was hazy, but I still remembered what had happened the night before. I looked over to Ryan's bed, now empty with the covers crumpled up into a small pile at the end of the bed. I took out my phone and dropped him a text.

"Mate where are you?"

As I sent that, he walked into the room with a cup of tea and a cup of coffee. He knew I'd never liked tea, it's meant to be a really English thing to like a cup of tea and scones, but it's just not nice!

"Thanks man." I said, as he handed me the mug.
"No problem, I wanna talk to you about something Jack." he replied.
"Umm ok, I suppose." I'm not gonna lie, I was worried.
"You know back a while ago when I was hurt?"

Oh shit, I'd completely forgotten about that! Was he gonna tell me who did it? Why they did it? Ahh, just stop guessing Jack and listen to him!

"It was Josh."
"WHAT? JOSH FUCKING KNOCKED YOU OUT?!!?! JOSH?! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!"

Josh is kind of in our group of friends, he's a spotty kid that has a pretty high pitched voice, and lets just say you'd never be scared of him.

"Yeah, he did."
"Uhh, why?!?"
"That doesn't matter now, we need to get revenge!"
"Yeah, yeah revenge!"

We spent the rest of that day planning how to get revenge on Josh, but sadly for me there was still no mention of the amazing night we'd had just 12 hours ago. At a few times during this day I squeezed his crotch or slapped his arse, and he did the same back, but it was all so innocent! I assumed I'd have to take it that this sort of thing just wasn't for him.

The next day at school.

I walked in that morning, meeting Ryan, as we'd planned, outside the main school building where Josh spent his mornings, reading. Yes, while we were out mucking around and chatting, he was reading. Ryan was, for once, on time!

"Hey you ok ma..." I was stopped mid flow.
"Yes I'm fine, but we need to get going!" said Ryan, as he clasped my arm and pulled me through the double doors. As we predicted, Josh was there, but not reading like we may have expected.

We pushed open the door of the classroom he was in, ready to put our well thought out plan into action, when we discovered Josh passionately kissing another kid, Joe. This wasn't one of the variables we had expected. I looked at Ryan, and he looked at me, obviously both remembering what we'd done just 2 nights ago - but both too scared to mention it.

"It's not what you th..." Josh said, but I didn't catch any more because we closed the door and walked straight back out to join our group of friends.

Nothing else happened. Nothing else was mentioned. I took it that yes, we had fun. Yes, it was one of the best nights of my life. But no, no me and Ryan didn't, and never will have a long-term relationship. As much as I want us to, it just wouldn't work that way.

<3 <3 <3

Hope you enjoyed this story, please thank the thread if you did, and anyone that's been lurking, and even if you haven't, please leave me a comment below. I'll try and get this in completed stories soon, but don't stop checking this thread! No way! Within the next week or so, I'll be giving you a chance to decide which story I post next, and giving you sneak previews of them!

Love you all, Jack <3
Old 03-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #135
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice ending! It was rather...unexpected, but still a great ending!
So looking forward to your next story, you truly are an incredible writer!

Live like you were dying

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys