Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #46
MM18

Send a message via AIM to MM18 Send a message via MSN to MM18 Send a message via Yahoo to MM18

[QUOTE=

Option 1: Tara gives me a dare since she came up with the other dares.

Option 2: Dan gives the dare since it was his idea but he doesn't care what I do and gives the right to give the dare to Pam.[/QUOTE]

Tara speaks up and says hey I am still the only one dressed here so I will give him the dare.
My cock springs to life at the though of what could come. The room starts to spin as blood rushes from my head to my cock, that is now rock hard.
The girls look on and smile with appreciation.

Tara says that I am to be blindfolded, and spun in a circle, till I am dizzy, then I must catch someone, and whoever it might be, I must give them a hot oil full body massage.

The blindfold is placed, it is dark, I can not see a thing.
I hear giggling as I am turned in circles.
My world starts to spin, I feel hands all over me as I am turned and turned, on my chest, on my ass and yes even on my hard cock, I don't know who but it keeps me excited.
Finally the spinning stops, I have a hard time staying standing and I search for my target.
I must hold on to the target for 10 seconds, if they get away, I have to try again.

Option 1) I catch Dan

Option 2) I catch Tara and she must remove her bra

Option 3) I catch Pam
Old 01-30-2009, 07:24 AM   #47
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM18 View Post
Option 1) I catch Dan

Option 2) I catch Tara and she must remove her bra

Option 3) I catch Pam
I'm stumbling around because I'm dizzy but the hands on my cock while spinning me has also given me a knee-weakening erection. I decided that since I was blindfolded everybody would run away from me when I got near them and I wouldn't even know it so I decided my best bet was to lunge suddenly in a different direction. I suddenly jolted to my right and swooped my arms through the air. I grabbed somebody and held on to them and began to count to ten. However, I realized that this person's stomach was hairy which eliminated the girls so I immediately let go but made it look as if Dan had gotten away. On my next attempt I was relieved and excited to feel the warm soft skin of a woman. I held on tight. As I counted to 10 I used repositioning of my grip on them to feel for a bra; I wanted to know if it was Pam or Tara. While doing this my cock was pressed up against their body as well; I'm sure they felt my precum sticking to them. I felt no bra and didn't feel much of a struggle either so I began to rub Pam's breasts as I finished counting to ten.

As I reached 10, my blindfold was removed and standing in front of me was Tara with a towell and some massage oil. She laid the towell down and ordered Pam to lay down. She then squeezed oil on Pam from her neck to her lower back, her butt, and down to her legs. "Get to work" she told me. "You have a lot to do."

I straddled Pam and as I was massaging her neck and upper back, my cock was teasing in between her ass cheeks. She was moaning and I wanted to also. I wanted just to use the lube from the oil and slide my erection right into her ass but I couldn't so I had to settle for teasing her, and myself.

Option 1: I look up and am surprised to see Tara fingering herself while watching the massage.

Option 2: Tara says enough and wants to begin the hour of slavery as soon as possible.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:36 AM   #48
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Option 2: Tara says enough and wants to begin the hour of slavery as soon as possible.
I'm thoroughly enjoying the massage I'm giving my wife, and she's as much into it as I am. My hard shaft between her cheeks keeps rubbing itself as I knead her back and neck, stimulating my desire for her. I make an effort not to start swaying too hard. If Pam asked me, I would do her right here and now, regardless of what was watching. But she remains quiet, thankfully. I'm not comfortable enough to act on all my impulses, but I know we're all slowly getting there.

I can't even imagine what this is doing to Tara and Dan.

"All right, that's good enough, you can get off of her."

I do with some reluctance. Pam instinctively wipes the top of her back from the precum soaking her there. She rubs it across her naked chest; I feel my manhood throbbing. We both stare at Tara.

"This is so hot..."

She grabs Pam by the hand and they head off into another room.

"Be right back, you boys behave or else."

As soon as they leave, Dan turns to me.

"What now, smartass?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you started this... suppose they ask to do... you know...?"

He looks down at my dick, then looks away. I can't tell if he's dreading or looking forward to it.

Option 1: I seize the initiative and try to loosen up Dan and myself by experimenting ever so slightly with him while the girls are away.

Option 2: We wait impatiently for the girls to return.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #49
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

great story. I love it so far-and I also love it when i come in later to a story so i can read more at one time... e.o
Old 02-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #50
kayla

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 1: I seize the initiative and try to loosen up Dan and myself by experimenting ever so slightly with him while the girls are away.

Option 2: We wait impatiently for the girls to return.
We wait impatiently for the girls to come back. When they come back they returned with nothing on. I looked a Tara's beautiful big tits. Pam notices. "Ok. So are you ready to be our slaves?" Tara says. "Yes." I answerd before Dan had. "Yes. I guess so..." dan answered. "Follow us." Pam had said. They took us out side to a lake beside the house and....

Option 1: They told us to get in the water and masterbate with only the water till we cum.

Option 2: That we had to perform dance in front of them and who ever won would have a fun time with them by them selves.
kayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #51
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Seeking the initiative I begin to wiggle my hips and roll my sholders. My older sister used to take jazz dance classes when I was a kid, and my mom would drag me along and make me sit in the corner and watch. While I never got the chance to learn how to dance, I figured I picked something up along the way.

I began to do little box steps, and even pulled out a grapevine or two. "5-6-7-8" I kept singing over and over in my head.

Dan was clearly not expecting my sick moves as he just stood there and watched me. I didn't even mind that another guy was watching as I knew that I was winning.

I decided to go for the big fanale and lept into the air...

Option 1: I landed perfectly. The women claped and shouted with amazement at the sexy dance I just pulled off...

Option 2: I landed in the full splits. James Brown would have been proud. Problem was I pulled my goin muscle. "Ouch" I say. The women are shocked. Then sympatetic. "Oh you poor dancer" they say in unison... "Come here and let us massage your groin muscle...
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #52
sexonfire

Option 1: I landed perfectly. The women claped and shouted with amazement at the sexy dance I just pulled off...

I looked over at Dan with a cheeky grin. He didn't look too happy. We all knew he could'nt dance, which we had seen numerous times when we went out clubbing. So of course, his dance was a useless attempt at breakdancing.
"Well now we will go away and decide the winner." Tara said. About ten minutes later they came back with the news that I was the winner, no surprises there.
"Instead of rewarding the winner, we are going to punish the loser, Dan" Pam said with a smile. "Dan you must dress up in your wife's clothes". Dan looked shocked, but did as he was told. He went into the bedroom and put on all of Taras clothes, Tara went in with him. When he came out the bra was stuffed and he was wearing makeup. We all laughed when we seen him. At this stage half an hour was up, we were half way.
"Ok then, time for us to be serviced again, slaves." Tara looked at me.

Option 1: She asks me to lick their feet.
Option 2: They ask me to do the same as Dan, but with Pam's clothes and assistance.

likes: pet-play, a little anal, self-humiliation,role play, and anything else that isnt in dislikes or limits.
dislikes: pee, poo, pain(except mentioned above), public, messy.
limits: I live with people, so have to do dares in bedroom or bathroom.
sexonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:50 AM   #53
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonfire View Post
Option 1: She asks me to lick their feet.
By now, everything is topsy-turvy in my head. I'm naked. Dan's naked. Pam's naked. Only Tara has her top on. I'm giddy, almost drunk even if I haven't taken nearly enough alcohol to be feeling any effects.

"Lick our feet."

I bow down instinctively. I don't even think if their feet are clean - I grab Pam's foot, lift it up to my mouth and glide my tongue around its upper arch. Pam giggles. I grab Tara's foot. I lick it as well, in the same fashion. She trembles. I look up at them. I see their pussies above my head - my dick is throbbing from the excitement. From this angle, I can see up Tara's top; I see the roundness of her mounds.

"Keep licking."

I go back to my job; I put one big toe in my mouth, then have the idea to bring the other foot over and put the other big toe in my mouth. I'm amazed I'm even doing this.

Pam can't stop giggling - she's ticklish on her feet. Tara's reaction is much more subtle. I plant kisses on them, letting my tongue roll across their feet. The salty taste barely makes it to my taste buds.

"That's enough."

Tara pulls back, and she drags Pam with her. I go back to my place.

"All right, guys... you do what we want, right?"

I'm getting a naughty vibe from Tara.

"I want you two to kiss!"

I'm stunned, but not as much as Dan. He's bewildered that his companion would ask that of him.

"No way..."
"You have to... or else, it stops here."

Dan doesn't even stare at me. He just looks in the distance, as if he's staring down an approaching enemy. I have to do something or he'll blow the activity. I have to find a compromise or the game ends now.

Option 1: I take the initiative and move towards Dan to kiss him.
Option 2: I ask for something in return, if we do it, like Tara to remove her top for example.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #54
good boy

i take initinative and move towards dan to kiss him but just as i am about to plat it tara says “oh and i forgot to say that you must masterbathe while you kiss”
“fine”
as iwent for the kiss i started masterbathing i could see dan didn't won't to do this but he started masterbathing to then we kissed at first i enjoyed it but them i felt my hand get all wet and gooey i relised i had cummed all over my hand but my stomach was also felt wet and gooey i then noticed that dan had shot cum all over me i could here the girls laughing their heads off. when we finnaly stopped kissing tara said that

option one:you must now clean each other with your tounges

option two:you must masterbathe for another 50seconds but you must do the others persons dick not your own
good boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:01 AM   #55
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by good boy View Post
option two:you must masterbathe for another 50 seconds but you must do the others persons dick not your own
As Tara spoke and told us to masturbate each other, something in Dan snapped. I had myself been dreading something like this, but I could not believe the forwardness of Tara. Even Pam seemed a little shocked.

Dan was utterly disgusted. What had started out as something fun and enticing was now going way beyond anything we had anticipated, and although I was somewhat comfortable with it (I still had my doubts), Dan was clearly out of it. The girls were going too far too fast. I had been weary of this. The initial idea was to have us kiss - kissing another man was already a trial for Dan, but having us jerk ourselves at the same time had damaged his psyche.

"Dammit girls, I'm not gay!"

With that, Dan stormed out of the room and headed towards the bathroom. After all, I had just shot my load across his stomach. Kissing was one thing; it was humiliating for Dan and not entirely agreeable to me; my own cooperation and my desire not to have this game stalled had resulted in exactly what you had planned. I turned to the girls.

"I hope you're happy now! I told you to take it slow!"

I cleaned myself up. My Pam came over to me.

"What's wrong?"
"You knew Dan was more sensitive than I am. Tara, you should go talk to him."

Tara bowed her head, somewhat ashamed. She had let herself and her humiliation of Dan get the best of her. He wasn't such a bad guy after all. Tara finally got the courage to walk down the corridor. We heard a knock on the bathroom door, then she entered, leaving Pam and me alone in the room.

"Are you all right?"
"Sure... I mean, I'm not shy or anything. Why couldn't you take it slower? Dan might have eased into it. But no!... you had to push it too far too fast."
"Calm down. I'm sorry."
"I know. I'm sorry for getting mad. It's just... this game was getting good. Now it maybe ruined."

I looked down. Pam kissed me on the cheek; our lips locked, then she moved away.

"Tell me something, honestly... do you want to have sex with Tara?"

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Yes. But not at the expense of our relationship. You?"
"With Tara?"
"Or Dan..."

Pam thought about her answer.

"I'm very much into Tara, to be honest..."

She bit her lip as she spoke.

"As for Dan, I'm curious... but not overly so. I could go without. And as you said, I don't want to do anything that might jeopardize our relationship."
"I love you, Pam... and I think we owe an apology to Dan for letting this drag on."
"I hope he and Tara are patching it up."
"Now, that's one relationship that something like this might be hard on. They're already touch and go."
"It's a shame. They look good together."

It was very easy to forget, in the heat of the moment, that actions can have long-term repercussions. I was confident enough to know that Pam loved me and that she knew I loved her. We could talk about these things. If anything more happened here tonight, we would be able to deal with it. But it seemed to both of us that Tara and Dan's couple wasn't as tough as ours was. Tara had expressed some resentment at Dan's attitude and overprotectiveness of her; Dan himself was easily intimidated by my presence here tonight.

In my mind, I was wondering how Tara and Dan were holding up in the bathroom. The remainder of the game depended on them patching up, Tara realizing that she couldn't simply impose anything on Dan without consequence, and Dan admitting his own misgivings towards her. Tara was compensating for the verbal abuse Dan was usually inflicting on her; Dan was defensive because he was so protective of his girl.

Ultimately, it was in their hands now

Option 1: In the bathroom, Tara and Dan are fighting about what happened and not resolving the issue in an intelligent manner
Option 2: In the bathroom, Tara and Dan are doing their best to reconcile their difficulties in an intelligent manner
Old 04-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #56
good boy

finnaly the bathroom door opened as they stepped out dan said
“i am sorry for get angry just the kissing and feeling of another guys dick is not something that i would normally do and i hope i have not ruined the game”
“thats alright mate the girls did push it a bit to far but we have only got 20 more minutes of being a slave to the girls then it is our turn to be the master”
“your right lets get this game back on tracks and do we have to still do that thing before if yes i dont care i just want to finish our turn and make it yours”
“well good because you still have to do it” said tara

option one: pam says they should have a punishment as well
option two:we do what we where told to do and are dicks pour out cum like it is raining
option three: pam gives us a punishment as well and we do both

Last edited by good boy; 04-05-2009 at 05:07 AM.
good boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #57
interesting
getDare Succubus

[On the one hand, I don't necessarily enjoy the initial twist that Good_Boy did to this story, which is why I tried to bring it back to another tangent; on the other, it's a collaborative work so we're supposed to build upon what the previous poster has included, so it does make sense to go in that direction. I have leaving stories unresolved anyway so I'll dally on.
That being said, this is not a rant on anyone; it's just a general reflection on the evolution of the improvised story. This can still go in any direction, and that's perfectly fine.
I do have one constructive comment to Good_boy (and any other writer who comes along): please use proper punctuation and capitals.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by good boy View Post
option one: pam says they should have a punishment as well
Tara stared at me for a moment: her gaze locked onto mine. She had managed to convince (I didn't know how) her lover Dan to resume the game. He was calmer now. I could sense some hostility in him. I would have wanted to know what they had said in the bathroom, but it probably wouldn't come to light. It was probably better that way.

"Wait a minute, Tara."
"What now?"

Tara stared at Pam; she was getting impatient. I had not realized how much she wanted to humiliate Dan. I was wondering if that was the best thing, given what their relationship had already been through. I could, however, understand where she was coming from. Pam continued.

"We did set a dare, and then build on it. We changed the rules mid-game."
"So?"
"We should get a punishment as well."
"What?"
"I'm just saying, it would be fair."

Tara looked at me for support, but in truth, I was kind of enticed by the idea of inflicting some form of retribution on them.

"As long as the punishment is not worse than what we did, I don't care. It's fine."
"Good!"

That was Dan. He was more content now.

"But you go first, then we do our punishment."

I jumped in.

"What do we have to do again?"

Pam intervenes.

"You have to start kissing again, but this time, you jerk each other off."
"For a whole minute," added Tara.

Dan bit back his tongue and moved towards me.

"Let's just get this over it."

He placed his face in front of mine. We'd already kissed a few moments ago; he wasn't actually a bad kisser. Our lips met gently; my hand moved to his sex first, then his to mine. It was an unsettling feeling, especially given the physical posture we were in, facing each other. We had both gone limp with the time that had elapsed and from our own releases. It was harder to get harder. He practically wasn't reacting now; I seemed to be a little more turned on.

"Time's up!"

Dan quickly backed away from me. He seemed relieved, both that it was over and that he had done it. He turned to Tara.

"Now, for your punishment..."
"We still have ten minutes."
"I say you've had quite enough time..."

Dan didn't want it to sound menacing, but it did. He immediately soothed his tone.

"I'm sorry. But you do a punishment, then you have your final ten minutes. Deal?"
"Deal."

They shook on it. Dan took me to the other room.

"All right, Dan, what do you want them to do?"
"I want them to lick each other out..."
"Don't you think that's a bit premature?"
"Don't you want to see them go at it, man?"
"I do, but let's take it slow. We've already had one crisis averted, let's not provoke another."
"But they're hot for each other..."
"Still... please..."
"Fine..."

We looked at each other for a moment. Then another idea seemed to sprawl in Dan's mind. I can see sexual ideas are on his mind.

Option 1: He decides that they need to emulate what we just did, that is play with each other's sexes while they kiss for an entire minute.
Option 2: He decides that they will give us blowjobs (Pam to me and Tara to him) until we're good and hard again.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #58
interesting
getDare Succubus

Since no one has answered this one for two weeks, I'll provide a continuation to my own submission.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 2: He decides that they will give us blowjobs (Pam to me and Tara to him) until we're good and hard again.
I'm not at all surprised by Dan's new suggestion. It is still a little extreme for my tastes, but then again, it's nothing that either of them have never done before. It's just a question of the context being new.

"But you tell them..."

I'm surprised that Dan trusts me. Maybe he thinks the girls will have a better reaction to me. I can't say he's not right. I am known to be more sensible.

When we return to the other room, we see the girls are huddled against each other, laughing discreetly.

"What's going on?"
"OH... nothing." Tara answers.
"We're just planning what we'll have you do with our final ten minutes."
"You do that. In the meantime...."

Dan turns to me. I pick up my cue.

"It's a simple punishment girls, one that you will share, sort of... Tara, on Dan and Pam on me..."

The girls seem to understand what I'm hinting at because they start to move in our direction. They have us stand side by side and stare at our naked dicks.

"This is what you want, right?"
"Yeah... but don't let us come."
"All right..."

Pam and Tara stare at each other, before going down on us. I look at Dan's face - he is smiling again; his head goes to rest on his girlfriend's head as she bobs up and down on him. I look at Pam's head, my dick disappearing into her mouth. This isn't as bad as I thought it would be: in fact, it's very good.

Option 1: The girls surprise us and decide to actually switch partners for the blowjob

Option 2: The girls carry out their punishment and move on to their final minutes controlling us.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 05-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #59
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

[Option 1: The girls surprise us and decide to actually switch partners for the blowjob

Option 2: The girls carry out their punishment and move on to their final minutes controlling us.[/QUOTE]

Dan and I are both moaning from the pleasure our girls are giving us. It seems the louder we get, the girls start to moan a little bit as well. I don't know how much longer I can hold it. Suddenly, Pam stops sucking me, which actually gives me a little break. However, she leans up and takes Tara by the shoulders and gently moves her towards me. There's silence in the room as Pam then moves towards Dan. They're switching! Although there is a moment of awkward silence, the girls don't miss a beat as they begin sucking us again. My rock hard erection instantly gets harder somehow and the sensation from Tara is amazing. I feel like I can feel every miniscule touch from her mouth. I'm about to blow and she knows it so she kindly looks up at me with the top of her eyes and rubs my balls and butt and legs to give my cock a break; smiling seductively at me the whole time; she knows she's good.

Option 1: Tara begins to play with Pam while Pam is sucking Dan while I regain my composure.

Option 2: Pam notices Tara is done and finishes up with Dan so they can begin the end of our slave time.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #60
sexonfire

Option 2: Pam notices Tara is done and finishes up with Dan so they can begin the end of our slave time.

"Right, while you were thinking of our punishment, we decided what we would make you do for the next ten minutes." Tara said to us.
Pam continued, "You have to do a lap dance for us, for ten minutes. We will sit the sofa, and you will dance as sexily as you can."
That didn't seem so bad, it was no where near as bad as the last one. They sat on the sofa, and we took our positions. We were both rock hard from the blow jobs. The girls put on some music. Dan and I started dancing.
I tried to be as teasing and as sexy as possible. It was strange, usually Pam would be the one giving me a lap dance. I looked over at Dan. He looked very embarassed and awkward.
Finally the ten minutes were up. It was now our turn to be the masters.

Option 1: We put two dog collars and leashes on the girls.
Option 2: We make THEM do a lap dance.

likes: pet-play, a little anal, self-humiliation,role play, and anything else that isnt in dislikes or limits.
dislikes: pee, poo, pain(except mentioned above), public, messy.
limits: I live with people, so have to do dares in bedroom or bathroom.
sexonfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk