Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-08-2023, 07:40 AM   #1
theminx

Default Creative Ideas to Spank my Pussy.

I've been spanking my pussy same way for a long time - lying on my back and spanking in between my legs using a plastic spatula, ruler, or a flogger.
I'd love to get suggestions for more arousing and interesting spanking experience.

Ex: May be new tools, new positions, other extra things to be aded to the spanking.

Or you can just state an implement and number of spanks I should get, because my pussy has been very wet and out of control these days- so it needs some punishment.

Likes: Spanking, pussy spanking, clit and nipple play, anal play, humiliation,bondage, wedgies

Limits (!): piss, scat, blood, toilet control, breath play, face slapping, family, public, vaginal insertions , videos

Available tools - rope, cables, belt, anal plug(small), plastic spatula, leather flogger, toothpaste, hair clips as clamps

I'm willing to provide a full report for the suggestions I feel compatible with.
Thanks in Advance.

Last edited by theminx; 01-09-2023 at 08:25 PM.
theminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 10:26 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Use a wooden spoon to provide 50 swats to your pussy as hard as you can in each of the following ways:

- 50 while laying on your back
- 50 with legs spread while sitting in a chair
- 50 while standing
- 50 while on all fours
- 50 while standing in front of a window (top half can be covered if needed)
- 50 with toothpaste on your clit while laying on your back
- 50 after you have edged 3 times while laying on your back
- 50 with clothespins on your nipples and pussy

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 01-08-2023, 12:31 PM   #3
theminx

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Use a wooden spoon to provide 50 swats to your pussy as hard as you can in each of the following ways:

- 50 while laying on your back
- 50 with legs spread while sitting in a chair
- 50 while standing
- 50 while on all fours
- 50 while standing in front of a window (top half can be covered if needed)
- 50 with toothpaste on your clit while laying on your back
- 50 after you have edged 3 times while laying on your back
- 50 with clothespins on your nipples and pussy
I followed this. Thank you for the ideas.
First I got my lying on back hits, and then on a chair. By those 100 hits I was pretty wet and aroused. Then I stood uo and hit my pussy hard 50 times, I had to widen my legs a lot to hit the right spot. Then I got on all fours. Hell! That was the best part. When I hit from the behind, it lands right on my vulnerable clit and cunt. After those 50, my pussy was burning and pulsing, but I continued. Standing in front of a window was pretty arousing, but I guess no one noticed me. (I wore a top by the way) Then I put toothpaste on my clit and spanked my swollen pussy 50 times again. It was pretty painful actually. But I loved it. I couldn't find any clothes pegs, but used some hair clips instead,on my nipplea and on my clit. Then I spanked my pussy hard and my poor pussy was on fire. Being a slut I deserved it.

So thanks again, I enjoyed it a lot.
(But the best part was sitting on my throbbing pussy and writing this report. Lol.)
The following user says Thank You to theminx for this post:
Old 01-08-2023, 12:56 PM   #4
Fireblaster

Use a rubber band and give 50 hitting to your pussy, try aiming atleast 20 of them on your clit and rest spreaded around the cunt.
If you can do a complete split, then spank your pussy 50 times with a hairbrush using the bristles side and once you are done with this insert something in the pussy and do the split and spank the pussy again with the rubber band.

If possible proof of that task would be appreciated along with the report, if not here publicly then somewhere else maybe.
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

Limits: Illegal, Unsafe, Animals, Vomit, Blood

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: omnivore1447
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fireblaster for this post:
Old 01-09-2023, 07:26 AM   #5
theminx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblaster View Post
Use a rubber band and give 50 hitting to your pussy, try aiming atleast 20 of them on your clit and rest spreaded around the cunt.
If you can do a complete split, then spank your pussy 50 times with a hairbrush using the bristles side and once you are done with this insert something in the pussy and do the split and spank the pussy again with the rubber band.

If possible proof of that task would be appreciated along with the report, if not here publicly then somewhere else maybe.
theminx I tried my best.
I could only snap 21 times with te rubber band, with only 5 times on my clit. My whole pussy was burning, so I had to stop. I didn't have a hair brush so I switched to my leather flogger, and flogged my poor pussy 100 times (tried make it up to missed rubber band snaps, but I know it does not sufficient at all.)
Since vaginal insertions are over my limits, I replaced it with a clit clamp made up of a hair clip and again tried with rubber band. I could only survive 10 of them on my raw pussy. At the end my pussy was burning, sore and hurt. And I know that I deserve it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you sir, but I'll accept any number of spanks on my cunt with other implements I have (flogger, plastic spatula, belt or ruler) as a punishment if you desire so.

And also, a detailed report is the only proof I can present you at the moment.

Thank you for your time.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:02 PM   #6
wolf82
Prodigy

Another idea:

100 with the ruler to your pussy on the outside of your panties while you are laying on your back

50 with the ruler while you lay on your back with your panties stuffed in your pussy

50 with the flogger on all fours

50 with the flogger while you are standing, but you need to keep one leg raised as high as you can

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 01-12-2023, 11:10 PM   #7
Fireblaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theminx View Post
theminx I tried my best.
I could only snap 21 times with te rubber band, with only 5 times on my clit. My whole pussy was burning, so I had to stop. I didn't have a hair brush so I switched to my leather flogger, and flogged my poor pussy 100 times (tried make it up to missed rubber band snaps, but I know it does not sufficient at all.)
Since vaginal insertions are over my limits, I replaced it with a clit clamp made up of a hair clip and again tried with rubber band. I could only survive 10 of them on my raw pussy. At the end my pussy was burning, sore and hurt. And I know that I deserve it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you sir, but I'll accept any number of spanks on my cunt with other implements I have (flogger, plastic spatula, belt or ruler) as a punishment if you desire so.

And also, a detailed report is the only proof I can present you at the moment.

Thank you for your time.
Well, since you couldn't complete the band snaps, now you have to do 500 spanks on your pussy,
100 with plastic spatula, sitting in front of the mirror with legs split and watching yourself.
100 with flogger, standing in front of the window with one leg on the window.
100 with belt, in front of the window lying on back with ass raised in air.
100 with ruler with the edge side, in front of the window sitting on arm chair with legs on the arm rest with blindfold on.
100 with ruler, same position as before on arm chair, it will be better if you tie your legs to the arm rest.
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

Limits: Illegal, Unsafe, Animals, Vomit, Blood

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: omnivore1447
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 07:31 PM   #8
theobsessionqueen

You’ll need a chair with arms on both sides, the ruler, and something to blindfold yourself with. Put the chair in front of a window and position yourself in it with your legs spread and dangling over the arms. You can of course wear a top. Blindfold yourself and spank your pussy 100 times with the ruler. You’ll never know if someone saw you or not.

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 09:59 PM   #9
theminx

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
You’ll need a chair with arms on both sides, the ruler, and something to blindfold yourself with. Put the chair in front of a window and position yourself in it with your legs spread and dangling over the arms. You can of course wear a top. Blindfold yourself and spank your pussy 100 times with the ruler. You’ll never know if someone saw you or not.
Thank you miss.
I just did this. Even before I got settled on the chair, I was dripping wet fron the idea of being on kinda public display. Then I blindfoleded myself and sapnked my pussy with the ruler hard for 100 times. I wore a top actually and when I removed the blindfold I did not see anyone, but who knows! Then I here I am with dripping and sore cunt. And the slut deserves it.
The following user says Thank You to theminx for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk