Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 03-27-2018, 06:23 PM   #1
Sexy Doll

Flag Blue A (Not So) Simple Question

NOTE: I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I'm going to put this here anyways. If a mod or someone can move it if it is wrong, that would be greatly appreciated!

So for the longest time I have been a sissy slut. But now I feel like its ruining my relations (both sexual and non-romantic) with girls I like because I'm not the dominant of the relationship, whereas most of them are extremely submissive.

Now I know a lot of people say "Oh don't change who you are for someone" but I'm starting to get sick of being submissive and want to change into more of a dominant person.

So my question to you guys is, how do I become more dominant in my sexual personality?
Old 04-08-2018, 09:21 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Moved to the advice section. You might get more replies here.

- Be more assertive.
- Be more confident but don't be full of yourself.
- Discover your dominant side online.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 09:50 AM   #3
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

I think we all have a dominant and submissive side, it is simply a matter of degree.

Practice is key in working towards your goal, perhaps you could find an online submissive for the short term.
You might could try being a verse as that is always an option. Some girls are more okay with that. Just remember, it is probably more work to be the dominant as you will be in charge.

You might benefit from being in a relationship where you simply have play sessions and that is the only time you dominate her. You could even tell her to dress you up and maybe even some pegging. If you are the dominant, I don't see why you couldn't. She would follow your lead, put her in chastity and tell her she only gets out if she dresses you and peggs you.

But, you need to step up if this is what you want, they are not going to tell you to. Well... I guess they just may.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:48 AM   #4
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

Practice makes perfect. Just practice being more assertive and perhaps do a trial with an online sub to help practice. If they are more experienced they might be willing to help with pointers as well

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:58 AM   #5
JulieAllison

Coming from someone going through a lot of self discovery recently I think you need to take a step back and think about yourself for a little bit. Take the time to figure out who you are and what you really want. Are you a sissy, a boy, a girl, something else? What do you want to be? How are you most happy? Be selfish for a bit, figure yourself out, then consider who you want to be with and how you want that dynamic to be.

With Love,
Julie Allison

Submissive Sissy/Crossdresser

Likes: Cross Dressing, Sissification, Edging, Blatter Control, Spanking, Hidden Public, Mild Humiliation, Some Pain
Dislikes: Extreme Humiliation
Limits: Illegal, Face, Scat, Permanent, Full Public
JulieAllison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:28 AM   #6
Jajuju

Julie gave good advice,

take a moment and ponder. Ask yourself why do you always end up attracted to girls with submissive personalities? And be honest with your partner, experiment

Might try: Exposure and light blackmail games

Dislikes: Usual, scat, blood, public or permanent
Jajuju is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, sissy, submissive