Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

I was watching a program last night about circumcision in the UK and was surprised to find out there are only 2 doctors there licienced to carry it out. One was jewish, and got a steady stream of muslim clients as well as jewish. Ordinary GPs are not qualified and most have never done such an operation, you don't want to be their first.

I have to say cut looks better flacid, uncut and flacid can look terrible, especially if the foreskin stretches well forward of the head as it shrinks to a thin wrinkly tube.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNZ View Post
I was watching a program last night about circumcision in the UK and was surprised to find out there are only 2 doctors there licienced to carry it out. One was jewish, and got a steady stream of muslim clients as well as jewish. Ordinary GPs are not qualified and most have never done such an operation, you don't want to be their first.

I have to say cut looks better flacid, uncut and flacid can look terrible, especially if the foreskin stretches well forward of the head as it shrinks to a thin wrinkly tube.
I really don’t know what program you were watching but there will be a lot more than two doctors able to do the procedure in the UK.

However you do bring out a good point and that is the procedure can and sometimes does go wrong, leading to complications.

Some interesting media reports.

Last edited by theone; 09-13-2009 at 04:39 PM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:41 AM   #3
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

Why not do a "trial run"? Basically tuck your foreskin behind the glans of your penis. This is best done at an erect state and after lubing up your glans (spit will do). Pull it back slowly until the foreskin won't slide back up again without pulling it with your fingers, then let your penis go soft again. At least for me, the foreskin won't go back in place over the glans. That way, you basically get the same feeling as if you were circumcised without causing any irreversible damage.

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk