Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2016, 03:26 PM   #34
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

[Small author's note to peejay89 and nonstopdisco if you must play a game of strip FIFA yourselves then the rules are if you both end up naked while still playing then you can give out dares instead of removing clothing hope that clears things up]

Adam is just out of the shower and still dripping wet as he walks into his bedroom. His Sunday has been ruined after a night of heavy rain left his team's game abandoned due to a waterlogged pitch. So the blonde has nothing to do all day and just when he is debating wasting his afternoon watching Netflix his phone buzzes. Adam is surprised to see a text from Simon as the blonde has not had much contact with the big defender since their last game of strip FIFA.

Hey man how u doing? Enjoying our day off lol, Simon's text reads.

Chuckling to himself Adam shoots back a quick text, Doing good man dead bored though.

No sooner has Adam put his phone down than it vibrates into life with Simon's reply.

Yeah really bored here too, fancy coming over for a game of FIFA?

Adam wonders if Simon wants to play strip FIFA and honestly Adam is looking forward to playing another game against him. He knows he can complete his losing dare from their last game and get revenge for losing all in the one trip.

Adam's fingers quickly type, Sure man I'll be right over.

10 minutes later Adam is dressed and walking onto the large estate where Simon lives thankful that the heavy rain has eased off. In his pocket Adam is carrying the digital camera that is full of Josh's naked pictures. Adam is nervous about handing pictures of his best friend over to Simon but it would have been far worse if he had not completed the dare. Walking up to Simon's house Adam starts to feel nervous, the last game he played against Simon saw him winning right up until the last 5 minutes when suddenly Simon pulled back two goals. It was a very impressive display of FIFA skills from Simon but Adam now knows how good Simon is at FIFA so knows he will have to play a perfect game in order to win.

"Hey man," Simon says opening the door the second Adam appears on his driveway.

"Hey," Adam replies walking up to the large defender carefully stepping round a large puddle.

"Is it raining?" Simon asks looking at Adam's still wet hair.

"No it's just stopped," Adam answers before stepping into Simon's house.

The blonde kicks off his shoes before turning round to see Simon looking at him with a nervous expression.

"What's up man?" Adam asks noticing the big defender looking more uncomfortable than normal.

"I honestly didn't think you would come around again after last time," Simon finally admits.

"Why cause I lost?" Adam replies raising his eyebrow suspiciously.

"Yeah and well," Simon lowers his head so he is talking to Adam's feet, "You had to strip right down to your boxers last time."

Adam shrugs his shoulders, "Yeah I guess so but that didn't make me not wanna come back and play again Simon honestly it made me want to come over more and beat you in a rematch."

"Oh," Simon says looking up in surprise, "I thought you were like pissed at me."

Laughing Adam shakes his head, "No the only reason it's been so long man is that I had trouble completing your dare."

"My dare?" Simon replies looking confused, "What dare?"

Adam's face drops, all that effort he put into getting Josh's naked pictures and Simon doesn't even remember the dare. Simon still looks confused and Adam takes a second to wonder if he should even remind the big defender about what he made him do.

"Oh you mean the forfeit," Simon says suddenly in realization.

"Yeah," Adam replies as the inside of his stomach starts to tighten with nerves.

"So you did it?" Simon questions and the blonde nods.

Simon lets out a low whistle impressed that Adam would actually do the forfeit.

"Did Josh mind?" The big centre back questions again wanting to know everything about how Adam got the pictures.

Once again Adam feels the knot in his stomach tighten, he and Simon are just not as close as him and Josh are so every small secret is much harder to express. Adam ponders telling Simon that Josh agreed to the pics but that would be a straight out lie and Adam is sure Simon would try to talk to Josh about it.

"He erm doesn't know," Adam finally admits.

"Holy shit dude," Simon says gasping in shock, "You did it without his permission."

"Well not really I beat him in a game of strip FIFA and his forfeit was to take naked pictures," Adam says quickly but Simon still looks stunned.

The big defender just stares at Adam wondering how deep their strip FIFA games go. Simon has always enjoyed reading online stories about strip games or truth or dare stuff but this is real life and with people he knows. Ever since the first strip FIFA game Simon has been online daily looking around You Tube for more strip FIFA videos. He still almost cannot believe that his own team mates play strip FIFA with each other and Simon also can't believe that he actually played a strip game and won. Adam just shrugs trying to be cool about it even though the guilt about taking Josh's naked pictures and not telling him what they are really for still makes him uncomfortable.

"So you actually have the pics here?" Simon questions and Adam nods in reply.

The blonde slips his hand into the pocket of his jeans pulling out the small digital camera.

"Wow," Simon gasps, "He let you take pics on a proper camera?"

"Well he lost the game so he didn't have a choice," Adam replies handing the camera over.

"Fucking hell man," Simon swears taking the camera, "You two are on another fucking level."

"It keeps FIFA entertaining," Adam replies quickly.

"Even the new one?" Simon asks and Adam answers with a smile.

"Hell yeah I beat Josh every game we played on FIFA 16," Adam proudly replies.

"Good cause I've got the new FIFA too," Simon says, "So I guess you will have no trouble playing it then?"

Adam shakes his head, "None at all man I look forward to scoring a shit ton of goals and getting you as naked as I got Josh."

"You wanna play strip FIFA rules again?" Simon says slightly surprised by Adam's willingness to play strip rules.

"Fuck yeah I am owned a win against you Simon," Adam says determinedly.

"Fine ok then," Simon says not wanting to argue with the more forceful blonde, "Let's go play."

"Hey what about the pictures?" Adam asks pointing to the camera in Simon's hand.

"Oh I'll look at them later I wanna get a game in first," Simon explains before he starts climbing up the stairs.

Adam shrugs and follows the large defender upstairs to his bedroom and the room looks exactly the same as it did on Adam's last visit apart from the large sports bag on Simon's bed.

"So you thought the game today was going ahead?" Adam asks as Simon takes the bag off the bed and dumps it under his desk.

"I was hoping so yeah it's great when the pitch is dead muddy, it slows everyone down to my pace," Simon jokes as he switches on his PS4.

Adam laughs taking a seat down on Simon's bed before the large centre back throws Adam a controller.

"Same rules as last time?" Simon asks as he sits down.

"Pretty much but you can keep hitting random until you find a team you like," Adam explains, "It reduces the chances of being left with a crap team."

"Is that rule you and Josh have?" Simon asks while FIFA 16 loads up.

"All the rules we play are the same ones me and Josh use," Adam quickly counters making Simon laugh.

"So they are official strip FIFA rules then," Simon says still laughing.

"Yeah they are the proper FIFA enforced rules of strip FIFA gaming," Adam laughs joining in with the joke as Simon moves into the game's main menu.

Simon quickly chooses a kick off match but before he goes to pick a side he looks over at Adam with yet another question.

"Does it just have to be Premier League teams?" He asks and Adam stops to think for a second.

Simon hopes he isn't putting Adam off by asking all these questions. The big defender just finds it so nervous actually talking about playing a strip game for real rather than just reading fantasy stories online. Simon has often wondered if he has a fetish for strip games but he senses he enjoys reading about the competition part rather than the possible sexual nature of the game. Much like when he plays football Simon enjoys the challenge of playing well rather than the result. His primary school coach often joked he had the same attitude as a Cruyff or Robson and if he wasn't so damn big he would have made a skillful free playing attacker.

"No it doesn't man pick any team you want," Adam finally says knowing that picking a team from any league will make the challenge even more random and exciting.

"Cool," Simon says hitting the random button to choose his league.

After three crappy picks Simon gives Adam a knowing smirk and goes back to the Premier League.

"I feel like I should stick with what I know for this match," Simon jokes as he hits the random button again and gets Spurs.

"Good pick," Adam says, "I think I wanna go for a German team."

Simon can only nod his head unsurprised that Adam wouldn't be as stupid as to try and randomly pick a league. 5 random presses later and Adam still hasn't found a Bundesliga team he likes.

"Last pick Adam I'm getting bored here," Simon warns and silently Adam agrees hitting the square button one last time.

"Not so bad," Adam lies as he looks at his random choice of team, VFB Stuttgart.

So much for random picks removing the chance of picking crap teams Adam thinks as he wonders just who the hell actually plays for Stuttgart.

"You were really hoping to get Bayern weren't you?" Simon says with a knowing smile.

Adam ignores him and goes to set up the rest if the game when Simon speaks up once again.

"Hey why don't we play in the same conditions as outside?" The big defender suggests.

"What heavy rain and a waterlogged pitch?" Adam asks.

"No just the rain and maybe make the pitch wear heavy too so it looks like a proper mud bath," Simon says excitedly.

"You are such a football nerd sometimes," Adam teases knowing Simon is into the challenging aspects of football rather than the winning.

Adam knows Simon really wasn't kidding when he said he would love to play on a water soaked pitch. Simon would almost do anything that challenged his skill level and the thought only just occurs to Adam that this aspect of his character is probably why he agreed to play strip FIFA in the first place. Adam changes the settings to just what Simon asked for, a rainy overcast with the pitch type changed to heavy.

"Happy now?" Adam teases.

"Just giving your crappy team a chance," Simon quickly fires back.

Adam laughs but Simon might be right, the random pick has not been good to him today and he is really going to need to play well in order to beat Simon at strip FIFA.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fifa, male, strip game, videogames