Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-15-2017, 09:06 PM   #181
joe89
Distinguished Member

I just finished the orgasm between 5 and 6 am, so just spanks to do before my last day starts here.

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 12:38 AM   #182
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Gamer1337 was the only one to do pushups, so he gets an orgasm! You must cum while using two of your toys at the same time.

For everyone else:
Edge 10 times while singing "I Touch Myself" by Divinyls.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:45 AM   #183
Smexytara

I am in and I am not currently owned.

Likes: hidden public, anything with simple household items: hairbrushes, markers, wooden spoons, pussy insertion,toothpaste, toothbrush.

Slave to all of getdare community until 1/21/2018

Fill my calendar with tasks to do.
https://teamup.com/ksb28f451cde7ffdf0

I'm trapped in my underwear from 3/11/17 until told I can be free of them.
Smexytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:14 AM   #184
joe89
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
Gamer1337 was the only one to do pushups, so he gets an orgasm! You must cum while using two of your toys at the same time.

For everyone else:
Just did those 10, was a little weird to sin while edging.

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
Old 01-16-2017, 05:03 AM   #185
CSasha
Oracle

For everyone still in:

If you ever sucked a real cock, have an orgasm on me.
If you never sucked a cock but deepthroated a dildo, then have 10 edges or a ruined orgasm.
If you never sucked a real cock, never deepthroated a dildo but at least sucked a dildo, then have 40 spanks on me in any way you like.
If you never sucked a real cock, never deepthroated a dildo, never sucked a dildo, but at least own a dildo, then it's 20 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.
If you never sucked a real cock, pity you, never deepthroated a dildo, never sucked a dildo and not even own a dildo, then it's 40 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.

Have fun

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:03 AM   #186
joe89
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
For everyone still in:

If you never sucked a cock but deepthroated a dildo, then have 10 edges or a ruined orgasm.
If you never sucked a real cock, never deepthroated a dildo but at least sucked a dildo, then have 40 spanks on me in any way you like.
If you never sucked a real cock, never deepthroated a dildo, never sucked a dildo, but at least own a dildo, then it's 20 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.
If you never sucked a real cock, pity you, never deepthroated a dildo, never sucked a dildo and not even own a dildo, then it's 40 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.

Have fun
Just did 80 remaining spanks by hand and for this post above i used a metal-ruler and did 40 extremely hard and fast on my ass.

It hurt alot and is red now. 4 more hours to go.

PM-Dares
Old 01-16-2017, 06:43 AM   #187
CSasha
Oracle

Metal ruler was a real good one. Fortunately for your ass, you are going to be out soon. Give it a good lotion.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:11 AM   #188
joe89
Distinguished Member

Default Request to leave

Hi there,
my two weeks in this thread are over and all tasks have been done.
You can look the numbers up in my signature.

I hope you are satisfied with it.

So now i want to leave in case you let me out

It was really fun, maybe ill join again in the future.

Cheers,
Joe

P.S.: What happens in the next 24 hours with my plesure?

PM-Dares
Old 01-16-2017, 10:18 AM   #189
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Hi there,
my two weeks in this thread are over and all tasks have been done.
You can look the numbers up in my signature.

I hope you are satisfied with it.

So now i want to leave in case you let me out

It was really fun, maybe ill join again in the future.

Cheers,
Joe

P.S.: What happens in the next 24 hours with my plesure?
I say should be on no touching until 24 hours are up

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:28 AM   #190
Gamer1337

Quote:
+10 edges for everyone

Optional:
Do as many push-ups as you can do in 2 minutes. Then PM me how many you managed to do. I may give you a reward.
(You have 24 hours for this).
I did the 10 edges today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Ten edges for all
...and another set of edges.

Quote:
For everyone still in:

Have fun
After that a ruined orgasm, since I never sucked cock before, but already deepthroated a dildo.

Quote:
For everyone still in:

If you played a board or card game with other people today or yesterday, have an orgasm on me.
If you only played a board or card game with other people between one week ago and yesterday, then have 10 edges or a ruined orgasm.
If you only played a board or card game between one month and one week ago, then have 40 spanks on me however you like.
If you never played a board or card game in your whole life, pity you, then it's 40 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.
If you played a board or card game, but it's more than one month ago, make it 20 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can. Thanks to subScoot for catching the missing case.
Thank you for that orgasm. I really enjoyed it. I like your idea of combining truths with dares.

Quote:

For everyone else:
At last I enjoyed another orgasm. I used my vagina masturbator and a nipple chain. Thank you for this one as well.

Once more I'm done everything on my list.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.
Gamer1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:35 AM   #191
grainedor

I'lm give 1 ruin orgasm for every one

Likes : Ruined orgasm, edge, anal, ass to mouth, orgasm control, femdom, faproulette, cum eating/play, milovana webtease, pee, CBT

Dislikes : Sissyfication, crossdressing, pet play, pics

Limits : Extreme, scat, public, diaper, toothpaste, vomit
grainedor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:28 AM   #192
TheBigSkip

Quote:
For everyone still in:

Have fun

Thank you for the orgasm Cassandra

Loves: Blackmail, exposure, SPH, cuckolding, forced bi, feet

Likes: bimbofication, hypno, cei, humiliation, worshipping, BBC, body writing, anal, public exposure, disgusting task, degradation, piss

Dislikes: scat, shaving, family, illegal, full public exposure
TheBigSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 12:13 PM   #193
Gamer1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by grainedor View Post
Just did this one. Thank you very much.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.
Gamer1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:39 AM   #194
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Ten edges for all
Thank you for the 10 edges.

Quote:
For everyone still in:

If you played a board or card game with other people today or yesterday, have an orgasm on me.
If you only played a board or card game with other people between one week ago and yesterday, then have 10 edges or a ruined orgasm.
If you only played a board or card game between one month and one week ago, then have 40 spanks on me however you like.
If you never played a board or card game in your whole life, pity you, then it's 40 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.
If you played a board or card game, but it's more than one month ago, make it 20 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can. Thanks to subScoot for catching the missing case.
Thank you for the 20 spanks as merciless as possible, i did them with a wooden stick. My ass was red after this.

Quote:

For everyone else:
Thank you fr the ten edges while singing.

Quote:
For everyone still in:

Have fun
Thank you for the 40 merciless spanks, did them with the woodenstick aswell, my ass cheeks are hurting now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grainedor View Post
Thank you for this.

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:49 AM   #195
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

I vote to stop joe89 from leaving.

For everyone else:
Edge 5 times and have a ruined orgasm, all while looking at pictures of feet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
controlled, pleasure