Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Tinkerbell

Send a message via MSN to Tinkerbell
Default Hotseat truth or dare

Yay my first dare post

This is a way of playing truth or dare, where people take it in turns to sit in the 'hotseat'.

The person whose turn it is states their limits and selects either truth or dare. The other contestants each respond accordingly, either in a prearranged order or just all at once. The person then has to answer all of the truths, or complete all of the dares. If they fail even one, they are set a punishment agreed on by the group, which can be anything within their limits and they must complete it. After the turn is completed, the person on the 'hotseat' then decides whose turn it is next.

This way of playing protects against people getting set truths/dares by unimaginative people, as everyone has to think of something and some of them are bound to be good. It also allows for some good, psychotic crowd mentality against the unfortunate in the hotseat, and people who like to be the centre of attention in games can get their chance without messing up other people's turns.

Has anyone every played this before? When I was young, and all dares were 'hump that pillow' and 'make chicken noises', this was the way we usually played.
Tinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Sounds interesting adn fun. I would be up for that.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
edd18

yeah, so would i, u gonna use cams or just chat?

Advertisements
Kink Talk