Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow A different one (maybe)...

I've decided to try a little dare thats not like others, as I'm sure many of you know, dares, dice dares and truths tend to become a little repetitive and tedius, and that in turn puts some off as they thrive on new ideas.

For this dare you will more than likely find things already done but the concept I beleive has not yet been put forward on the site. For once the person writing the dare (myself) is not in full control and the person doing the dare is not controlled by it following strict rules.

Without any further adue in order to do this dare you'll need a webcam and an instant messanger (msn or something equal) that allows a webchat and at the same time you can play games.

Make sure the other person playing is in on this with you and make sure it's someone trustworthy that if they lose they still take part, thats the hard part.

Play a few games, how many is up to you, take a note of the points. After all the games have been played the person with the most points wins the other player as their "slave" for the night.

You may make a deal with any specifications on anything to make it work:

Maybe the winner gets to pick a number of dares/dice dares from this very site for the loser to perform

Maybe like how I have done it the loser has to be the winners online cam slave for a number of nights.

I'm sure this would be an experience for anyone and many have already done this I'm sure, but I havnt seen this on the site.

Please post with your thoughts, always welcome and it's great to hear from you all

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk