Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-30-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
Ikon

Default Secret Pleasure

Here is an interesting dare..

Call up a friend on the phone, or when someone calls you, and masturbate while your talking to them. The idea would be not to let them know. You probably want to do this with someone of the opposite sex (generally). See if you can get to an orgasm before the conversation ends - that would be worth bonus points, lol.

For the more daring, you can try this on webcam if you ever talk to anyone that way. Of course, the camera would not show very far below your chest. Now you have to keep your composure as well.

Also, the 1337 version - actually masturbating in front of someone, or a group without them knowing. Preferably you would do this with friends in a not so public place. If your friends are all over watching a movie and you have covers because its 'cold' you could get away with it.

Anyone done any of these? tell us how it went.

Limits: Family, Friends, Public, Poo, Piss, Blood, Permanent Damage
Ikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
mistressmegs

Ive actually done the last one
I was at a friends house and we were watching a movie. There was about 10 of us. And i was sharing a blanket with my good friend. Some how i managed to masterbate and cum with noone noticing a thing
mistressmegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:41 AM   #3
SUPER-PEACH_666
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressmegs View Post
Ive actually done the last one
I was at a friends house and we were watching a movie. There was about 10 of us. And i was sharing a blanket with my good friend. Some how i managed to masterbate and cum with noone noticing a thing
wow i couldnt do it im very verbal and phsyical
SUPER-PEACH_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:26 PM   #4
Roxbuyman

Default Masturbate at fence

I often run around naked in my own back yard, living in hot Southern California.
I have a redwood fence with slats about a half inch apart.
My neighbor called over to me while I was outside listening to the radio. I got up from the hammock and went to the fence and stepped up onto a large rock to peer down at her. She was in a tiny swimsuit. As we talked I was getting semi hard looking at her body. After I realized I was already rubbing myself I pulled out my penis and started to get myself erect. I did not ejaculate; but. I did masturbate for about ten minutes.
I think she could see some of me because of the space in the fence, which only served to make me extremely hard. Besides, I often would catch her peeking through the slats when I was naked.
Roxbuyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #5
black out

i did the last one when my whole family was watching the superbowl
it was hard not to make to much noise
black out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #6
Alanakin

It used to be a game for me, when my boyfriend was out of town. i would bring myself to orgasm on the phone with him just talking away. Sometimes he could tell, other times not.

Likes: Breast bondage, pain, roleplay, dice dares, spanking, hot and cold, water sports.
Alanakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:40 PM   #7
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

cant.i am rather...EXPRESSIVE when i do cum o.o
Old 03-11-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
Alanakin

I am too. But holding it back, and keeping it hidden...I found made it even better when I did cum.

Likes: Breast bondage, pain, roleplay, dice dares, spanking, hot and cold, water sports.
Alanakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
Alexa

@Roxbuyman's post
Lol this turned me on. But damn I can't masturbate since it's one of Master's rules. Ah damn, so frustrated. ;_;

Soft limits: Physical restraints, enduring being uncomfortable, anal, cum, medium pain, public

Dislikes: Unreasonable and childish, shaving (irritates my skin), involving other people in public dares (like groping or whatever), non-cost-efficient tasks

Likes: Mild humiliation, mild/inconspicuous public (like movie theater), being teased, acting like a kitty, denial
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #10
black out

ha i can top all of you guys. I did this when my girl friend was sitting next to me and she never noticed it was so hard not to freak out when i was cumming.
black out is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk