Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Modoki

Default A New Way To Play T or D

Ok it's easy, at a party or in a group of friends, you have 2 teams, the truthers(people who ask the truths) and the people who give the dares(darers). Now you can set the rules of how each team wins a round, but if the darers win then they get to dare the truthers to do whatever and all the truths that the truthers asked have to answer the truths, but i the truthers win then they ask the darers a question and the darers have to do watever they dared the truthers to do, now u can set any other rules for the game, for example: if you loose 1 round then u take off 1 piece of clothing, but if u win 2 times in a row u can put 1 piece of clothing on. First team fully naked looses and has to do watever the other team wants them to for the next hour.
Modoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
Modoki

Tell me wat u think ok guys?

Will do: virtualy eny dare as long as it is possible or as long as it isnt listed below
Wont do: anything public or to messy, no pee poop, nothing involving my family no pictures or videos
Old 03-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

It certainly is interesting.

But hey, I'll give it a go, and let you know what happened as soon as I can.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
Modoki

Thanks =) i hope its fun (and dont go overboard T_T)

Will do: virtualy eny dare as long as it is possible or as long as it isnt listed below
Wont do: anything public or to messy, no pee poop, nothing involving my family no pictures or videos

Advertisements
Kink Talk