Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2024, 12:30 PM   #1
Anna_1990

Bell Humiliate and torture me this rainy evening

After a long and slow day, I decided I need to spice things up and decided to come back here and start a thread.

The title says it all, humiliate and torture me this evening. I am a slave girl who likes to be on the receiving end of a punishment. I hope for interesting tasks that will keep me busy this evening.

You can find my likes, toys and more information in my signature and on my profile. Looking forward to receiving dares and writing in-depth responses.

TOYS: Cane, crop, light flogger, very hard flogger, clothes pegs, small alligator clamps, office clamps, needles, nipple pump, plugs, dildos.

LIKES: Clothes pegs, nipples, interesting, hard and creative impact play on different body parts, watersports, etc.

DISLIKES: Enema, ice play, orgasm denial, light public dares.

LIMITS: Very public dares, pussy punishment, long term, permanent, money play, orgasms overload.
Anna_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 03:48 PM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Anna,
you say you're a masochist: how do I know that a hard spanking is going to be a punishment for you, and not something funny you really crave? Here's what we'll do...

Get naked, put on your make up and kneel in front of a mirror. Place on the floor, in front of you, all the spanking/caning implements you have, ordered from the gentler to the harsher one.

1. Ask yourself: is the thought of causing pain to my tits, ass and cunt arousing me?
If your honest answer is yes, proceed to number 2
If your honest answer is no, skip to number 3

2. Pick the first implement (and the subsequent one each time you do this point again), and administer yourself 10 hard swats on each tit, 10 on your cunt, 10 on each buttcheeck. Count out loud, and say "thank you sir, for making this cunt wet" after each series of 10. Then go back to number 1.

3. Ask yourself: Am I willing to cause further pain to my tits, ass and cunt, despite not really wanting it, just because a stranger on the internet told me so?
If the answer is yes, proceed to number 4
If the answer is no, skip to number 5

4. Pick the first implement (and the subsequent one each time you do this point again), and administer yourself 10 hard swats on each tit, 10 on your cunt, 10 on each buttcheeck. Count out loud, and say "thank you sir for punishing this cunt" after each series of 10. Then go back to number 3.

5. Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at the marks and bruises. Look at the trails of your tears (because by now you'll be in tears). Put clothespegs on your nipples. Lay on the floor, put your feet in the air, then on the floor over your head. Piss on yourself. Try to aim at your mouth and swallow everything you can. When you've finished, lap up every drop from the floor.

6. Look at yourself again. Look at how you've humiliated yourself. Say out loud "thank you sir, for showing this cunt its place"

Come back here and report in detail, clothespegs still on, wet with your piss. When you've finished, you may remove clothespegs and clean yourself...

----------------

I'm not expecting a particular number of swats from you, just some honest answers... but take note that every swat you'll administer yourself while cycling through points 1 and 2 is going to count just as fun for yourself. The real punishment starts at point 3

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 03-04-2024 at 03:53 PM.
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:58 AM   #3
RainyPants
Distinguished Member

This was actually well written

Change My Life One Post At A Time
RainyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainyPants for this post:
Old 03-05-2024, 01:43 PM   #4
Anna_1990

Thank you for this fine dare, sir. First of all, I must tell you that I do not hurt my pussy, so I made a few changes to the task before I started. As you can presumably tell, it is not easy to hit your own tits, do I substituted pussy and tits with thighs and soles.

That being said, I started the dare. I removed my clothes and stripped naked. Next, I went to the bathroom and put my make-up on, and went to a room to get the instruments. The only full mirror I have is on my hallway, so I kneeled there and sorted the instruments in this order: 1. light flogger, 2. racquet for table tennis, 3. crop whip, 4. light plastic cane, 5. wooden branch, 6. natural wooden cane.

I started the task, and as the honest answer to the first question was "YES", I went ahead to point no. 2. I flogged my ass, my thighs, and my soles ten times each and thanked you out loud after each series, before proceeding to the next instrument. The flogger was light so this par was not a problem. A racquet came next. As it it somewhat heavier, this time I actually "felt" the hits, but they were quite bearable. A nice sting, and a blood rush inside me. Again, I thanked you after each series and proceeded to a crop whip. A crop is an interesting instrument, one of my favorites, so I looked forward to it. It did not disappoint. The sting was focused on a small area, but it hurt, especially as I was approaching number 10. Nothing to worry about though. Once again, I thanked you out loud after each series and proceeded to a light cane. It is not a professional instrument per se, it was a part of a toy for my cat that I use for my games sometimes. It is not heavy, but due to its composition it can still cause nice pain. And it did. My skin was already somewhat tender so the cane created quite hard, I'd say "optimum", level of pain (and pleasure). I finished this round as well, thanked you out loud after each series and proceed to the real deal. The wooden branch is completely natural instrument as you can tell from its name. It is not heavy, it is long and it stings. A lot. The hits were a challenge this time and I had to take some time between them to finish. But I did. Without second-guessing. But, now the pain became greater than pleasure. Again, I thanked you out loud after each round. I said to myself I won't quit and I proceeded to the last instrument. A heavier wooden cane. It causes nice bruises and a harder level of pain. I grinded my teeth few times, took short breaks, but I managed. I finished the first part of the task. Once again, thanking you out loud between the series.

As I went through all my instruments for this task, I proceeded to next number. To shorten the report, it is sufficive to say I did it all once again. First few instruments were not a problem, but the last three were. But, I managed. Although my mind did not want any more punishment, I decided to do through it all. Till the end. And I did. Wow. A nice feeling.

I was on point no. 5 at this time and took a good look on myself. The bruises were quite visible, as it was expected, the pain subsided and I felt good. I put the clothes pegs on my nipples, that got the blood rushing inside me once again and decided to go to bathroom not to make a mess on a floor (hope you can understand, as I rent my flat). I got on the back, assumed the position and peed over myself. Most of the piss went on my tummy, and breast, not on my head. But my mouth was opened the whole time and I tried to swallow the little that got in. Afterward I went on my knees and licked everything to clean the floor.

I went back to hallway, looked into a mirror and felt a mixture of pride, humiliation, satisfaction and shame.

Thank you sir for this task.

I am available for more.

TOYS: Cane, crop, light flogger, very hard flogger, clothes pegs, small alligator clamps, office clamps, needles, nipple pump, plugs, dildos.

LIKES: Clothes pegs, nipples, interesting, hard and creative impact play on different body parts, watersports, etc.

LIMITS: Very public dares, pussy punishment, long term, permanent, money play, orgasms overload.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:09 PM   #5
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Well done, girl, and well written.
I'm ok with the modifications you made. Just a curiosity: among ass, thighs and soles, which hurt the most at the moment? and later? is there some change over time in the residual pain?

Quote:
I went back to hallway, looked into a mirror and felt a mixture of pride, humiliation, satisfaction and shame.
Wonderful.

-------------------

Another task for you:

Bare yourself, pump your nipples for 5 minutes, as hard as you can. Edge once.

Put clothespegs on your nipples, and edge again.

Take off clothespegs, turn them 90 degrees, reapply on nipples. Edge again.

Take off clothespegs again, apply them to your tongue, then take a rubber band: make a loop with it over 2 fingers of your non-dominant hand, place the fingers so that the rubber band sit nicely over one of your nipples. Now use you other hand to pull back the rubber band as far as you can, then let it go. Repeat 10 times x nipple. Edge once more.

Pierce your nipples with 2 needles, horizontally. Edge once more

Now take 2 more needles, and pierce your nipples vertically. Edge for the last time.

If you want to cum, repeat the rubber band smacks with the needles still in, 5 times x nipple. Now you can masturbate and cum, then remove the needles... While you cum, I want you to thank me.

Otherwise, remove needles, go in the bathroom and piss through your panties: you will sleep in them. You're not allowed to squeeze them before bed, you may only briefly remove them, suck out all the piss that you can, and put them back on. While you suck on your piss soaked panties, thank me for providing you with the only kind of fun you deserve...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 03-06-2024, 03:30 PM   #6
Anna_1990

The soles hurt the most at the time of punishment, closely followed by thighs, but it is the ass that hurts more after the task is finished. Probably because I have to sit on it and it is always in contact with other surfaces. The soles were numb at first and sensitive later and thighs are bearable later.

I did your task and here is the report.

After I removed my clothes, I pumped the nipples for five minutes, although I have to inform you that my pump is entry-level one so it is basically the same if I pump for five minutes or just 15 seconds. My nipples were more sensitive afterwards, nevertheless. I edged as per your command.

After the edge I put the clothes pegs on my sensitive nipples, smaller ones that hurt a 4 out of 5 and edged again. The pegs got the blood rushing inside me and made me more wet, so I have to say the edge was hard as I wanted a release.

After the second edge I removed the pegs which returned the circulation for a moment to my nipples and caused an interesting feeling, before putting them back on turned 90 degrees. This was painful, but I liked it. This is something I am used to as I play with this when alone. Sometimes with different pegs and different angles... The pain was intense nevertheless, and now I had problem not to cum. It wasn't easy, but I managed and I edged again.

I failed the next part. I got the idea, but I could not put the rubber band on my nipples so I went to the part with needles. I put one needle inside my nipples, horizontally, and tried to edge, but as I was already sensitive (and made a mistake to play with my nipples a little to cause more sensation) I came, thus finishing the task.

Thank you sir. I am ready and available for more.
Eagerly waiting for new tasks.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:17 AM   #7
Anna_1990

I am free this afternoon/evening for more interesting tasks and hard punishment. Do not go easy on me...

Old 03-07-2024, 08:10 AM   #8
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_1990 View Post
The soles hurt the most at the time of punishment, closely followed by thighs, but it is the ass that hurts more after the task is finished. Probably because I have to sit on it and it is always in contact with other surfaces. The soles were numb at first and sensitive later and thighs are bearable later.

I did your task and here is the report.

After I removed my clothes, I pumped the nipples for five minutes, although I have to inform you that my pump is entry-level one so it is basically the same if I pump for five minutes or just 15 seconds. My nipples were more sensitive afterwards, nevertheless. I edged as per your command.

After the edge I put the clothes pegs on my sensitive nipples, smaller ones that hurt a 4 out of 5 and edged again. The pegs got the blood rushing inside me and made me more wet, so I have to say the edge was hard as I wanted a release.

After the second edge I removed the pegs which returned the circulation for a moment to my nipples and caused an interesting feeling, before putting them back on turned 90 degrees. This was painful, but I liked it. This is something I am used to as I play with this when alone. Sometimes with different pegs and different angles... The pain was intense nevertheless, and now I had problem not to cum. It wasn't easy, but I managed and I edged again.

I failed the next part. I got the idea, but I could not put the rubber band on my nipples so I went to the part with needles. I put one needle inside my nipples, horizontally, and tried to edge, but as I was already sensitive (and made a mistake to play with my nipples a little to cause more sensation) I came, thus finishing the task.

Thank you sir. I am ready and available for more.
Eagerly waiting for new tasks.
Thank you for your report, slut, detailed and entertaining as the others... but I must say I'm a bit disapponted in your failure to complete the task as instructed. In particular because - for someone who defines herself as "a slave girl" - you were unable to control your needy pussy, therefore putting your pleasure above all rest... tsk tsk

But here you are, asking for more, even pleading "do not go easy on me"... Well, I won't.

But before, I need some more infos. (And I'm sure other people here may find them useful). You listed pain, watersports and humiliation as your interests/likes, but you didn't mention dislikes (things you don't enjoy, or are outside of your comfort zone, but you were anyway willing to do, if requested) and limits (things you won't do anyway, whatever the situation may be). Time to fix that, adding all this relevant informations in your signature...

Then, we may discuss your forfeit...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 03-07-2024, 09:24 AM   #9
Anna_1990

Here you go sir, I have updated my signature as per your instructions.

Hope this helps you and all others to prepare new tasks and punishment for my "forfeit". Although, I wouldn't call it a forfeit, just a failure to comply.

Old 03-07-2024, 11:36 AM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

You say that orgasm denial is a dislike, but you wasn't able to keep from cumming. Now I want to test your skills in forceful orgasms.

Fill your ass with a plug, the biggest one, go in front of a mirror, naked, heavy whorish makeup, bring with you your dildos, nipple pump, clothes pegs, nipple clamps and crop.

1 - Apply your nipples pumps, edge twice and then cum, playing only with your clit
2 - Take off pumps and apply clothespins at your nipples, edge once and cum once, fingerfucking your cunt, ruin the orgasm
3 - Strip off the clothespins, fuck your cunt with the smaller dildo you have and cum, ruin the orgasm
4 - Apply again the clothespins, turned of 90 degrees, fuck your cunt with the bigger dildo, edge once and then cum, ruin the orgasm keeping still the dildo inserted until the orgasm has faded away
5 - Blow away the clothespins with the cane, then edge twice then cum, playing only with your clit, ruin the orgasm, if you are able, lick your nipples while masturbating
6 - Apply your nipple clamps, give six strokes with the cane at your inner thighs, as close to your crotch as you are daring, then fuck again with the smaller dildo and cum, no edges this time, ruin the orgasm again
7 - Take off the nipple clamps, apply two clothespins at each areola, side by sside of the nipples, don't bite too much flesh, just pinch the skin, then fuck yourself with the bigger dildo, edge three times, then cum, this time you won't ruin the orgasm

End up beating off the clothespins with your crop. Look at the mirror, and admire the destryed dirty slut you should look at this point, fix the image in your mind, because you'll have to describe it in detail in your report.

P.S. pics and videos aren't among your limits, so you could take a video of the whole session, to look at while writing your report, and while doing the dare think about your humiliation if somebody could see the video...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 11:28 AM   #11
Anna_1990

Hello guys

I am home alone this evening, without any plans, so I am free and available for more painful and humiliating tasks. Recently bought new clamps, a very small ones, and I am looking forward to using them on my nipples. Bought a new crop also...

Your lovely masochist Anna

Old 03-21-2024, 03:37 AM   #12
redcamel
getDare Addict

It's a pity I haven't seen your message for yesterday... I wish you got somebody to play with you.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 12:10 PM   #13
Anna_1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
It's a pity I haven't seen your message for yesterday... I wish you got somebody to play with you.
I did sir, thank you. I will be free tonight also, so feel free to give me tasks if you are available.

Old 03-21-2024, 01:40 PM   #14
DenMa5

An easy one from me. Put your clothespins on your nippels. Two on your tongue, three on each pussy lip and one on clit.
Hold it until the next one write in the blog.
When this spank each ass cheek and each titt every 10 minutes 10 times.
Oh you also can ask peoples to add in your thread.
For each ask 10 spanks on your pussy after pin removal.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:57 AM   #15
Anna_1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenMa5 View Post
An easy one from me. Put your clothespins on your nippels. Two on your tongue, three on each pussy lip and one on clit.
Hold it until the next one write in the blog.
When this spank each ass cheek and each titt every 10 minutes 10 times.
Oh you also can ask peoples to add in your thread.
For each ask 10 spanks on your pussy after pin removal.
Here is the update on this task. After Mr DenMa5 contacted me in inbox, I told him that pussy pain is one of my limits so we changed the task a little bit. Pussy spanks became sole spanks and the seven pegs could be put anywhere.

I started the task with good presumption that the thread will be slow, unfortunately as ever, and decided to limit the task to an hour for safety and convenience.

I put two clothes pegs on my nipples, two on my tongue, and seven at the sides of my tits and on stomach. Every ten minutes that passed I spanked my boobies and hit my soles with a crop ten times, which was a nice feeling that kept me in my place and kept me wanting for more.

To be honest, I didn't even want for someone to make a new post as that meant that I'd have to end the task. My nipples were already sore from previous tasks so it was not as easy as I presumed to keep pegs for a whole hour and the two clothes pegs on my tongue hurt quite a bit and at the end made me into a drooling mess. Soooo much spit... I liked it and it gave me and idea to try to find a ring gag or something similar.

At the end my tits were nice and warm, nipples more sore than at the beginning and the soles hits gave and interesting "touch" so to speak. They were probably my favorites, alongside the mess tongue clamps made...

Thank you sir. I am eagerly awaiting more creative, painful and humiliating tasks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, clothes pegs, nipples, pain, whipping