Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2018, 03:01 PM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Dialog ❤ ask lola.fox anything ❤

i've not done an ama in ages so i wanted to get back into answering fun questions - but with a twist!

-for every post on this this thread i will do one edge.

-for every post on this thread with 10 questions, i will do one edge +10 squats.

-for every 9th post, you may request a dare if you choose. please just include your likes + limits in your post if you'd like a dare. [example, if you're the 9th, 29th, 39th poster this applies to you.]

-for every 20th post, that user may create a custom edge & request a report in return. you're not obligated to create one if you don't want to, but if you're interested please include the details in your post or PM them to me. [example, if you're the 20th, 40th, 60th poster this applies to you.]

-for every 100 posts this thread receives i [or james and i] will complete a task of the 100th poster's choosing within reason.

hopefully this makes things more exciting for everyone involved!

i'll do my best to answer all questions as long as they don't endanger me or threaten to disrupt my life outside of gD..

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything, custom edge, dare, edge, jameser, lola.fox, squats, task