Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #1
sexysub711
Baby Member

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

Hi potential master,

I am looking for a slave master relationship where my master gives me tasks each day for me to complete with picture/video proof. I have a webcam and can do live camming, however I am mainly looking for an offline relationship where you give me a task and I will complete the task within the time limit.

I am looking for a master that understands i have a busy student life and gives me reasonable time frames to complete each task. I want a friendship as well as a master/slave relationship where we can both enjoy the tasks.

I am mainly looking for a master who likes their slave to complete public tasks. Edging in a park, store, public washroom, etc. Naked on the beach at night, naked car ride, fucking myself with a dildo somewhere in public. There are lots of options and i want you to tell me to do them all!
I do like other tasks such as you telling me what underwear to wear, whether to wear a butt plug, etc.

And finally, if i do not complete a task I would obviously expect a punishment and that can be what ever youd like, except anything in my limits.

Please message me if you have any questions or are interested in doing a trial few days with me.

My kik is: sexysub117

Advertisements
Kink Talk