Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #1
SendNudes

Default The Dare Dimension

This Story is inspired by "The Gameshow" and itself is a kind of reference to Rick & Morty, as it uses a bit of interdimensional travel and many other science fiction Elements.

(1) Introduction

My Name is Paul, and my uncle is an inventor. He already discovered all sorts of crazy stuff, but this time he would discover something I never thought could exist. I was visiting him with my GF Laura, as I wanted to introduce her. We've been a couple for some months now. As we entered his house, we had some talk, but I could already see that he couldn't wait to show us what he discovered. There are really infinite universes existing next to each other, and he discovered it by inventing a way to travel between universes. I remembered all that stuff from a Cartoon I once watched, I just couldn't exactly remember it. But there were differences, as my uncle explained: "When I start this machine, everyone in the chamber gets teleported to the dimension with the seed I enter into the program. The best I could come up with travelling back is this:" He gave us booth a bracelet with a button. "Whe a person presses this button, he gets teleported to the original universe he was born in." I replied with "Why are you giving us these, are we goanna go to another dimension?" My heart reate definitely increased and I was thrilled to try this, Laura definitely was interested too. My uncle said "I received some strange Signals from Dimension 41185, but teleporting there just made my program receive the message 'Try another Person' from some source and then shutting down." I was kind of scared, but yet intrigued "Isn't this dangerous?" - "That's what you have the bracelets for, pressing it will instantly teleport you back without any trace." We were booth unsure, but eventually the thrill in discovering this completely new world made us go for it. We entered the chamber, my uncle entered some numbers and then I apparently lost consciousness, but it felt like it was just a second, then we woke up:

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, fiction, game, gameshow, luck