Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-24-2017, 09:52 AM   #1
ranman123

Default Girlfriend Going To Peg Me. Need Challeneges

My girlfriend just bought a strap on for me. I wanted to ask if anyone had advice or dares to go along with it. Positions? CBT dares to go along with it? Anything related. Ways to be tied up. We have plugs (different sizes), a vibrator, an inflatable triangle pillow to go under hips, a douche, and benwa balls. Get creative to be stretched, tied up a certain way, f****d by her. Thanks!
ranman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:54 PM   #2
younganalwhore

Seeing as no replies I'll help you out even though it's been a while, so get her to tie your legs apart some how, you want to not be able to close them, leave your arms free so you can spread your cheeks and play with your cock while she pegs you, now that your on your back, legs spread and she's ready, have her tie something around your cock and balls, pretty tight too, not tight enough to really cut off blood circulation but tight enough to keep you hard and make you feel the pressure of the blood flow(this is easily judged by getting hard first then tying while erect to get the correct tightness). Now have her blindfold you, this adds an element of surprise when she does what she wants, now she can peg you at her will, she can go in quick, slow, deep, pinch your nipples as she thrusts in hard. She could stroke your cock as she's deep in you to get you harder than you've ever been, regardless from there she can take it where she pleases and that's part of the fun!
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pegging