Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #91
snup
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave1987 View Post
Two reasons immediately spring to mind, either the risk of a false positive or the hope that the police doing a thorough investigation would clear them anyway.
are lye detectors amissable? I didnt think they could be used as evidence
snup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:31 PM   #92
luvNgrl

Wow I am shocked. She is gonna probably walk out of there Thursday...thats crazy. She should have at least got something. What is our world coming to that 12 people could not find her guilty of even a lesser charge...something's wrong with that.

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #93
Voiceless_Frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by snup View Post
Only if both parties agree to them.
Voiceless_Frame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #94
Voiceless_Frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvNgrl View Post
Wow I am shocked. She is gonna probably walk out of there Thursday...thats crazy. She should have at least got something. What is our world coming to that 12 people could not find her guilty of even a lesser charge...something's wrong with that.
She will most likely get time served for the misdemeanor count of lieing to a law enforcement officer
Old 07-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #95
snup
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless_Frame View Post
Only if both parties agree to them.
thats just stupid, if you are "guilty" on a detector then course you wont allow it to be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless_Frame View Post
She will most likely get time served for the misdemeanor count of lieing to a law enforcement officer
reading about it (very late she might walk cause of time served already)
snup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:40 PM   #96
Voiceless_Frame

[QUOTE=snup;489202]thats just stupid, if you are "guilty" on a detector then course you wont allow it to be used.

Well Polygraphs can be wrong, which can play in the favor of either parties.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #97
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

If she did have any involvement, then she has to live with that knowledge for the rest of her life, which is probably the best thing for her. If she really didn't do it, then she probably knew who did, or knew something. This sort of thing happens every day, all over the world, unfortunately.

Edit: Yeah, changed my post. Read back a bit and decided to write something more relevant. *Shrug.*

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>

Last edited by CollaredBlondie; 07-05-2011 at 12:46 PM.
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #98
Voiceless_Frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
Hasn't she just been found not guilty?
On all counts except for the misdemeanor counts of lieing to law enforcement
Old 07-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #99
jeff10145

Default i am sorry

I am sorry and by this i dont mean to offend anyone but who knows what really happend only the person who did it does. yes things point to her but that doesnt mean she did it i mean thins pointed to michael Jackson molesting young kids but he was found not guilty and not a lot of people cared he was found not guilty and i am not saying he was either i am just saying she is getting a lot of mean stuff for this and she might not of even done it. so we cant say this worl is corrupt because there are reasons that those 12 people talked about that they thought she was innocent and those reasons may never be revealed so belive what you want and who knows she may of done it but like i said we will never know the truth she was found not guilty we cant change it.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #100
bodacious
Distinguished Member

I'm just curious, but what did those jurors know that the rest of America didn't? Some of them had kids, so it had to be something about this case that everyone else wasn't aware of if they all unanimously agreed.
Now, legally she has been proven innocent. But most of society will not accept that ruling. I honestly hope there was evidence that made it impossible for them to find her guilty. Because, she sure as hell doesn't look innocent to me.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #101
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I assume that many of them think she was somehow involved in the death of the child but the government didn't prove beyond reasonible doubt that she did it. There was no one piece of information that incriminated her fully.

She is only innocent in the fact that there wasn't enough solid proof to say otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #102
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by snup View Post
Believe that they are generally inadmisable in court but a false reading could tie up resources and stop other avenues of investigation being looked at.
slave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #103
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave1987 View Post
Two reasons immediately spring to mind, either the risk of a false positive or the hope that the police doing a thorough investigation would clear them anyway.
Strange that other reasons didn't "spring" to mind! The one where you had every thing to do with covering up how the child died or that the grandfather was Caylee's biological father! Those would two reasons that you wouldn't want asked during a test which was supposed to "exclude" you from suspicion!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #104
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvNgrl View Post
Those 12 people used their common sense to make their decision. They didn't believe "she should be found guilty of something" weak case that these bozo prosecution tried to "slide" by without proving a thing! Does "innocent until PROVEN guilty" ring a bell? They also probably thought that the District Attorney laughing during the case wasn't exactly helping his credibility!
Old 07-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #105
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodacious View Post
I'm just curious, but what did those jurors know that the rest of America didn't? Some of them had kids, so it had to be something about this case that everyone else wasn't aware of if they all unanimously agreed.
Now, legally she has been proven innocent. But most of society will not accept that ruling. I honestly hope there was evidence that made it impossible for them to find her guilty. Because, she sure as hell doesn't look innocent to me.
I think that was one of the key provisions the defense used when making their jury selections. "Can you determine guilt or innocence based solely on the evidence presented and not because she LOOKS quilty?"

Advertisements
Kink Talk