Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-09-2020, 12:13 PM   #1
BadJeremy

Default Punish me (24/M)

Hi everyone, (all genders are welcome)

After thinking about it for a long time, the only way to help me with my bad behaviour is to receive a good and deserved punishment!(just like my dad used to punish me when I was an old teenager) Since I'm alone and have no one to punish me, I'm coming to you.
(just like my dad used to punish me when I was an old teenager) Since I'm alone and have no one to punish me, I'm coming to you.

Recently, I have been bad with my friends and I have been rude to them. I'm also quite lazy and I'm late with my chores at home (I let some chores go and now my apartment is a bit messy).

Not being able to decide on an effective punishment on my own, I ask you to punish me. Look at my likes/dislikes to decide the appropriate punishment.

The punishment can last several days (bedtime spanking/corner time, grounding,...) Whatever you deem necessary.

This request is valid until November 1st, 2020.

Each day, I will add the punishments (spanking, lines, corner time) of the three most recent posts with these rules:
- For daytime punishments (not in the evening before going to sleep), with a maximum of 500 lines, 500 spankings (all implements combined) and 1 hour of corner time (in three times minimum).
- For bedtime punishment, with a maximum of 200 spankings and 30m of cornertime.

For the grounding, I will add each post, from the first one (with a limit of 1 month.) until November 01.

For early bedtime, same thing. I usually go to bed around 23:30 - 00:30.

I will make for those who want, a daily report of my punishments, in PM or on Skype.

Attention!!!! No kik or other. Only skype (no video, just text. Ask me privately for my skype account if you want it)
LIMITS: messy, crossdressing, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, extreme pain, blackmail, wedgies, everything not in likes
BadJeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 05:45 PM   #2
Bails77

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJeremy View Post
Hi everyone, (all genders are welcome)

After thinking about it for a long time, the only way to help me with my bad behaviour is to receive a good and deserved punishment!(just like my dad used to punish me when I was an old teenager) Since I'm alone and have no one to punish me, I'm coming to you.
(just like my dad used to punish me when I was an old teenager) Since I'm alone and have no one to punish me, I'm coming to you.

Recently, I have been bad with my friends and I have been rude to them. I'm also quite lazy and I'm late with my chores at home (I let some chores go and now my apartment is a bit messy).

Not being able to decide on an effective punishment on my own, I ask you to punish me. Look at my likes/dislikes to decide the appropriate punishment.

The punishment can last several days (bedtime spanking/corner time, grounding,...) Whatever you deem necessary.

This request is valid until November 1st, 2020.

Each day, I will add the punishments (spanking, lines, corner time) of the three most recent posts with these rules:
- For daytime punishments (not in the evening before going to sleep), with a maximum of 500 lines, 500 spankings (all implements combined) and 1 hour of corner time (in three times minimum).
- For bedtime punishment, with a maximum of 200 spankings and 30m of cornertime.

For the grounding, I will add each post, from the first one (with a limit of 1 month.) until November 01.

For early bedtime, same thing. I usually go to bed around 23:30 - 00:30.

I will make for those who want, a daily report of my punishments, in PM or on Skype.

Attention!!!! No kik or other. Only skype (no video, just text. Ask me privately for my skype account if you want it)
My apartment is messy too.
Bails77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time, cornertime, line punishment, line writing punishment, punishment