Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-14-2017, 03:59 AM   #181
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel1141 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last- one month
2. Which sex you are- male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating- 10!
4. Whether you want a pass card- yes please
Hello Ariel and welcome to having your orgasms controlled. You want a 10 for 4 weeks so that means you only get 3 orgasms.

Your orgasm days are Thursday and Sunday 11:30am -12:30pm and 11:30pm-12:30am. Before you start to masturbate roll a dice. The number is how many fingers you may use to masturbate. If you score a 6 then you get to use a finger on your other hand for anal or nipple play so enjoy yourself.

You are entitled to one pass card allowing one orgasm at any time. Since you have very little to go on with likes or dislikes then to use the pass card you must become my branded slave. Write my name on your boner and the soles of your feet and send me the picture kik Danb259 before you then orgasm and then send me a picture of you once you have cum

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:32 AM   #182
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperboy06 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: as long as you want
2. Which sex you are: male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 10
4. Whether you want a pass card: yes please!
Oh my 10s are popular at the moment. Well Mr diaperboy I've going to set your rules to get you going for the new year. These rules apply until 31 March 2018 so 4 and a half months.

From now on you may only orgasm on a Monday and a Friday and between 10am and 11am and 8pm and 9pm.

You get one orgasm chance per week so on whichever date/time you choose from above roll a dice and a score of 3 or less means you can orgasm. 4 means you can orgasm but it must be in underwear you leave on for 24 hours, a 5 means no orgasm and a 6 means no orgasm and you have to drink your next piss.

You get 2 pass cards per month allowing a single orgasm each at any time (for November you have 1 left for the 2 weeks remaining). To use a pass card roll the dice and below is what you have to do to use it

1. Eat your cum (pic proof)
2. Cum in your diaper and now stay in that diaper for 24 hours doing what you have to do in diapers
3. Drink a glass of your piss first then cum (pic proof)
4. Tie your hands behind your back and cum hands free (pic proof or report)
5. You have 50 seconds to cum. If you haven't in that time then wait until the next day/time slot (pass card remains available to use again)
6. You may orgasm any way you like

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-14-2017, 05:16 AM   #183
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last-1 month
2. Which sex you are-M
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating-11
4. Whether you want a pass card-No
Well now my little blue green insect loving friend. you've broken the rules without asking me via PM first. Level 11 doesn't exist.

So this lasts for the rest of the year and not just for the next month you are not allowed to orgasm at all. However I am not totally cruel so you can buy one orgasm per week

To buy an orgasm carries a rising cost each week and as you like blackmail the price is high for rule breaking. Note you must have completed the previous week's charge before doing the next week
Week 1 a naked picture of you with a face
Week 2 a naked picture including a face and some form of ID
Week 3 A naked video of you cumming with your cock and balls tied tight
Week 4 A naked video of you cumming either over your face or in a glass which you must then eat
Week 5 A series of 5 pictures including naked with face, your dick hard and with my name written on it, one with your hands tied to your ankles and naked, one with a lit candle by your pubes, one showing your cum on food and eating it
Week 6 A video of you stripping naked and wanking in a shop changing rooms including face
Week 7 is the final week and Christmas so you must decide whether I put all of the previous week's pictures (no videos) on my tumblr blog or do you send me one last video of you wanking next to a decorated Christmas tree.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 11-14-2017 at 05:19 AM.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:01 PM   #184
sissyboy44
Baby Member

1. As long as you want.
2. MALE
3. 10
4. Yes please
sissyboy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:28 PM   #185
Dom_or_Sub
Account Banned

Default i want to try again sorry

I know i was un clear before and now i will try again

Kik: _Dom_or_Sub_

1. How long you want the rules to last: one month

2. Which sex you are: M thinking about sissy

3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 9-10

4. Whether you want a pass card: no pass card

Limits: family, blood, photos, videos, blood, public perhaps a small public, insest, scat, shit piss is ok with me

Kinks: LOVE bdsm and self bondage, almost everything except for limits
Dom_or_Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:44 AM   #186
Moriartyj227

1. How long I want the rules to last - 1 week(will start on Sunday)
2. Which sex I am - I am assigned female at birth meaning I have the typical "female" parts to work with.
3. How harsh I want it to be on a scale of one to ten- Ten. I pretty much want to be crying because of how frustrated I am by the end of it.
4. Whether I want a pass card - Yes please!

Loves: DDLB, omorashi(bladder desperation), breathing control, consensual non-consent, orgasm control/denial, bimbofication, hypnosis, gooning
Dislikes/Punishments: Enemas, hidden public, ruined orgasms
Soft Limits: Pics, lots of edges at once
Hard Limits: Illegal, pain, permanent, family, social suicide, friends, scat, spanking, pics with face
Moriartyj227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:03 AM   #187
Henn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
My ask me for a Truth or Dare thread is so popular but it takes me a while to be creative so this is a simple dare setting game for all of you horny girls and guys who need help keeping their hands out of their undies.

I will give you control rules about when you are allowed to orgasm, e.g. how often, at what times and where. That means if you don't do it then too late you have to deny yourself until your next allotted time.

There is one exception to having to wait you can request a pass card. This pass card will allow you to give yourself an orgasm but it will dictate how you can do it. How often you can play a pass card depends on how long and how harsh you want the orgasm control

All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last
2. Which sex you are
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
4. Whether you want a pass card

Who fancies some Orgasm Control?
1: 1 week
2: male
3: 6
4: yes please
Face, blackmail, blood, injury, family, anything more than semi-public, anal, scat/pee, whole body bondage
No long dares ( multiple days )
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2205774
Henn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:24 AM   #188
Bellalovesthebeast
Baby Member

1. How long you want the rules to last - 3 weeks
2. Which sex you are - Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating - 7
4. Whether you want a pass card - Yes
Bellalovesthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:38 PM   #189
NorwegianDude

I understand that it might be boring for dare givers in the longrun, so I'll do something exciting for both of us. Choose whatever turns you on the most.

1. How long you want the rules to last
Just not permanently
2. Which sex you are
Male 20 years old
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
Your choicr
4. Whether you want a pass card
Your choice
NorwegianDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:05 AM   #190
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyboy44 View Post
1. As long as you want.
2. MALE
3. 10
4. Yes please
Good grief, I go away for a couple of days and get inundated lol

For the rest of this year you can only orgasm 2 times per week. You can orgasm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but only between 7:30-7:40am and 7:00-7:10pm. You may edge or whatever before but you only have a 10 minute opportunity to cum. On a Saturday you may orgasm between 3:00-3:15pm and the same time limit rules apply.

You get 2 pass cards which allow one orgasm session each at any time. However to use a pass card you must roll a dice and that is how many times you have to orgasm in that session if you fail to orgasm that many times then you are in denial for a week (dry orgasms do count for example if you get to 6) You must report to me after each pass card how you got on and provide pic proof

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-17-2017, 09:10 AM   #191
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom_or_Sub View Post
I know i was un clear before and now i will try again

Kik: _Dom_or_Sub_

1. How long you want the rules to last: one month

2. Which sex you are: M thinking about sissy

3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 9-10

4. Whether you want a pass card: no pass card

Limits: family, blood, photos, videos, blood, public perhaps a small public, insest, scat, shit piss is ok with me

Kinks: LOVE bdsm and self bondage, almost everything except for limits
For the next month you are allowed 2 orgasm chances. Your orgasm days and times are Thursday and Sunday 7:00-8:00 am and pm. Each time you must edge for 15 minutes first and then roll a dice. 1,3,5 means edge for another 15 minutes then try again if within the time slot, 2,4,6 means you can cum.

You get 1 pass card allowing a single orgasm at any time. However to use it your hands must be tied to your ankles so its a hands free orgasm

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-17-2017, 09:19 AM   #192
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriartyj227 View Post
1. How long I want the rules to last - 1 week(will start on Sunday)
2. Which sex I am - I am assigned female at birth meaning I have the typical "female" parts to work with.
3. How harsh I want it to be on a scale of one to ten- Ten. I pretty much want to be crying because of how frustrated I am by the end of it.
4. Whether I want a pass card - Yes please!
You may have up to 7 orgasms in the next week, but it will be luck and frustration.

First of all you are not allowed to have pissed for 4 waking hours before you want to try to orgasm. You must then strip naked, insert a but plug or tail in your ass and then edge for 20 minutes. After twenty minutes roll a dice if the number matches the day of the week, e.g. Sunday is 1, Monday is 2, Tuesday is 3 etc. you may have an orgasm. If it doesn't then sorry no orgasm today. Stop playing but just for fun whatever the dice score was that is how many minutes you have to remain naked with the butt plug/tail in.

Saturday will therefore be 7 and a dice only has six sides so roll 2 dice. Score a 7 and you can cum any other score is how many minutes you must carry on edging before rolling again. You must carry on until you score a 7 no matter how long it takes.

You get 1 pass card allowing one orgasm at any time but to use it you must write my name on your pubes and send me a picture kik Danb259

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 11-17-2017 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:28 AM   #193
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henn View Post
1: 1 week
2: male
3: 6
4: yes please
You are allowed 2 orgasms per week your orgasm days are Tuesday and Saturday and your times are 6:00-8:30 am and pm. However any orgasm on a Saturday must be either in underwear you wear for 24 hours or somewhere public, e.g. secretly at the swimming baths, in a fast food restaurant or shop/gym changing rooms etc

You get 1 pass card allowing a single orgasm at any time. To use it you must be naked except bra and panties when you orgasm and kik me pic proof Danb259

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-17-2017, 09:33 AM   #194
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellalovesthebeast View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - 3 weeks
2. Which sex you are - Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating - 7
4. Whether you want a pass card - Yes
Hi Bella

You are allowed 3 orgasms per week and your orgasm days are Monday, Thursday and Sunday 6:00-7:30 am and pm. However as I have been generous with how many orgasms you can have every third one must be achieved without using your hands. If you fail and give up you lose one orgasm the following week.

You get 2 pass cards over the 3 weeks. To use a pass card to orgasm you must be naked and kneeling down with a blindfold on whilst you fap. Pic proof please (you don't mention limits so you decide with or without face)

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-17-2017, 09:39 AM   #195
faggotsimon
Account Banned

1. 2 weeks
2. Male
3. 8
4. Yes please
SLRN: http://slaveregistry.com/profile.asp?key=995-750-666

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Picture of me naked and using a toy If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
faggotsimon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, masturbation control, orgasm control