Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
Sodium

Star 1 Escape the Dare (male crossdressing edition)

Every day choose a letter to add to your set of rules and daily tasks. You must follow/complete that task every day until you successfully end the dare. If you fail to complete a day’s task you may either completely reset and start the dare again from the beginning, or you may continue the next day by doing the punishment tasks in brackets.

Escaping
You get one dice for every day you complete all your dares/rules. This dice is added to a pool of total dice. At any time you may choose to make an escape attempt.
In order for you to escape you must roll all your dice and get above the number associated with your difficulty. If your total rolled is ABOVE your number, then you have successfully escaped and the dare is over. If your total rolled is EQUAL to or LESS, then you have failed to escape and as a punishment 2 dice are removed from you pool.
Easy: 25
Medium: 35
Hard: 45
Very Hard: 55
Slut for punishment: 65

a. Wear panties until the dare ends (and a bra for the day)
b. Put an ice cube in your ass before going to bed every night (2 cubes)
c. Dress yourself in just a bra and panties. Find a room you have not used for this dare yet and either take a picture of yourself or if you have no camera, stand in the corner for 2 mins. (outside)
d. Pluck 20 pubic hairs every day (40)
e. Paint 1 unpainted nail (finger or toe) bright pink or red and do not remove until end of the dare (2 nails)
f. Spend 10 mins looking at panties in a lingerie store everyday *must be the same store for entire dare (buy some panties)
g. Keep clothespins on your nipples for 5mins x the number of days you have selected this option *max 30 mins (every 5 mins take off the pins and turn them 90 degrees before reattaching)

h. Dress up in a bra and panties and watch yourself sucking a dick like object in the bathroom mirror for 10 mins every morning (instead do this somewhere outside of your house)
i. Every day after dinner, dress in a bra and panties and jerk off onto a plate. Put the plate on the floor and set a timer for 5 mins. Wait with your face in the cum and your ass in the air with your hands spreading your asscheeks apart until the timer goes off, then eat your cum. (fuck your ass while you wait for 10 mins)
j. Only ever sit to pee (also pee through your undies the first time you pee today. no changing)
k. Buy and use woman’s deodorant until the end of this dare (also buy and use a box of sanitary pads, replacing them every 6 hours for the next 24 hours)
l. Sleep wearing a bra or woman’s nighty until the end of the dare. (with lipstick and mascara)
m. Set a picture of yourself crossdressed as your phones background (post a picture of yourself crossdressed *with your face for a day. No face until the end of the dare)
n. Kiss a new tree with lipstick on every day. Carry lipstick on your person at all times (go buy a new color)

You get 1 dice for every day you complete all your dares/rules.
In order for you to escape you must roll above a:
Easy: 25
Medium: 35
Hard: 45
Very Hard: 50

Every time you try and fail to escape lose 2 dice.

If you do this dare please post updates on what you choose and how its going.

My Dares

Last edited by Sodium; 01-18-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sodium for this post:
Old 01-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #2
ChrisWR

I have a few questions. Do I roll when I choose my first letter or do I wait a day. When you say lose 2 dice, does that me roll 2 dice and deduct whatever the sum is from my points collected alreaddy? Or does it mean deduct the sum of the last 2 dice I rolled because if so this would get really confusing.

Ignore, misread. Good dice dare.

Last edited by ChrisWR; 01-17-2013 at 12:47 AM.
ChrisWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:33 AM   #3
Sodium

Each day you get one dice that is added to a useable pool. You then get to make a choice of whether or not you want to make an escape attempt and roll all the dice you have in your pool. If your escape attempt fails you loose 2 dice from your pool.

Reworded to above dare to try and make it more clear.

My Dares

Last edited by Sodium; 01-18-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #4
Darquan

Should make it go all the way through to Z great idea though
Darquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
cumtome

I'm going to start today with d.

my cock is smaller than ELawson's
cumtome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:11 AM   #6
cumtome

Today I'm doing both d and j. Rather than add a new post every day, I'm now going to just continue the dare and report back if I fail and don't finish it until my escape to get a punishment.

my cock is smaller than ELawson's
cumtome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #7
Darquan

Make it go to Z and each one that requires a pic ill send
Darquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #8
capistrano37

Some additional ideas:
  • Wear thigh highs whenever you leave the house. (Wear a garter belt, too.)
  • Wear these items whenever you're home: 1 - necklace 2 - earrings 3 - rings 4 - necklace and earrings 5 - earrings and rings 6 - necklace, earrings and rings (always wear all 3)
  • Put your hair in this style whenever you're home: 1 - pigtails 2 - braided pigtails 3 - hairband 4 - two posts cheerleader-style on the top half of the head 5 - brushed out straight 6 - reroll every day ignoring further 6s (buy a wig and wear it always at home)

Hard limits: anything my girlfriend vetoes, anything that interferes with my job, social suicide, risk of arrest, family, humiliation, permanence

sexmap: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...2c8d8.43406169

What's your purity score? Compare your score to the scores of over 100 others on getDare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=114788
capistrano37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk