Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2016, 11:54 AM   #1
cbecker

Female Girls: Feeling ashamed for your...?

Hi,

I am looking for others who might have experienced similar things as I had to go through in my past. I'm in my mid 30s now and I would consider myself quite self-confident nowadays, even when it comes to unusual sexual techniques or the way my body is looking like.

But that hasn't always been that way, but rather was a huge emotional process instead. I remember hitting puberty at quite early age, compared to other girls of that time. And I inherited really large inner labia, which began growing even before my breasts did.

I can still remember that they were already meaty and protruding when the rest of my body still looked completely childish and immature. I used to feel ashamed for those "giant things" between my legs. And what even made it worse was the response of my surroundings back then.

Not just insults from classmates at the shower after sports classes. Even within my family single people made fun of the way my labia were looking like. BUT: I somehow learned to feel aroused by that kind of embarassment. When someone was mocking me, there was not only anger and tears inside of me... but also I could feel my labia pulsating and my whole vagina becoming wet by such situations.

I really wonder, if there are others who either used to feel ashamed for their labia or maybe a big clitoris.... or who actually still feel ashamed now and that I might help with my experience. Let's be honest and talk a little, okay?

Yours,

Claudia

P.S.: My English isn't so good unfortunately. I'm from Germany so it's not my native language, but I hope it's good enough for you to understand me.

Last edited by cbecker; 12-19-2016 at 12:00 PM.
cbecker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt lips, embarassment, labia, protruding, pussy lips