Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #1
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Collection of Short Stories

Decided to do a bunch of short stories for those of you who want a quick tug as usual, my stories don't have ages, assume for yourself and any one that is extreme, I'll put a warning on! Enjoy and leave some feedback.

My Holiday Hell

The sun pierced the clouds and shone streaks of light onto the wet ground of the street where I lived. Rubbing drips of rain water from my brow, I hoisted my schoolbag onto my shoulder and continued my trek home.
I was excited. School had finished for the summer and tomorrow morning we were jetting off on holidays for two weeks of sun, sea and hot girls in bikinis. It was only a family holiday with my mum and dad but having no siblings meant having a room to myself. Bliss.
Mum was running around packing stuff into a large suitcase while dad typed on his computer, oblivious to the carnage unfolding around him.
“Mum!” I groaned, my face becoming red as I noticed she had lined all my underwear up on the kitchen table.
“Oh stop that, just pick the ones you want to bring Corey” she replied, folding a towel.
My dad sneered from behind his computer as I stuffed all of them into my suitcase and zipped it closed. I’d already been packed for days.

Thankfully the packing finished without much bickering from my mum and dad which was unusual considering they usually spent every waking moment arguing with each other. Dad worked a lot and even when he was at home he would go to his room and spend all his time on the computer. Mum didn’t like that. Neither did I.

After the hustle and bustle of the busy airport, we were finally sitting on the plane. I had gotten the window seat and after hiding my earphones from the air hostess as she walked by, I popped them into my ears and sat back as we took off into the clouds.

Like all boys my age, my mind raced through all the possibilities of meeting fit spanish girls and maybe if I was lucky, even lose my V card. Even if I did, I thought, nobody would believe me. All virgins say they lost their virginity on holidays. I thought of ways to prove it if I did manage to have sex. Maybe a photo. I didn’t really want any of my friends seeing a photo of my dick inside some girl. I’ll think of something, I thought to myself.

Spain wasn’t far from England so the flight didn’t last that long but as I stood off the plane, the heat hit me and it felt great. Mum and dad waited for the luggage to arrive on the conveyor belt while I headed towards the toilets. 3 hours worth of coca cola was about to cause my bladder to burst. Great, I thought as I entered the toilets. It was packed. Big old men queued outside the cubicles, although I would usually opt for the more private option, I couldn’t wait. I stood beside some guy wearing a white suit and dark sunglasses and pulled my dick over the top of my tracksuit bottoms, ensuring to hold it with my right hand to avoid any unwanted male attention. Urinals are a strange place really, seemingly straight men stand there, dick in hand, shoulder to shoulder and pretend to concentrate on either the ceiling or their own cock while they piss in silence. Occasionally though, and completely “No Homo”, you find your eyes wandering, not your head though because you’d get punched if you did, just your eyes and not to admire your urinal neighbours cock, just to compare and make sure that you were at least the same size. Unfortunately for me, White Suit Man was holding his garden hose with his entire hand and the big fat head was still poking out the top, spraying a strong stream of dark yellow piss against the urinal.

I shuddered.

After the usual bus journey to drop everyone to their destination we finally arrived at ours. It was 3:48pm according to my phone and the sun was still beating strongly over the resort. Lots of families were sitting around the large blue pool. Kids ran around laughing and playing. Parents sat in the shade at the bar and “Despacito” played loudly. None of that mattered though, my eyes had found their target. 3 girls, around my age were standing in the pool, laughing. My eyes wandered to their bikini clad breasts and instantly my tracksuit bottoms began to raise. I adjusted myself discreetly before anyone noticed and continued into the reception. I would definitely be back down soon.

The apartment was a typical holiday one. Small kitchen and living room area, a bathroom with a toilet, shower and something that you apparently wash your asshole with and then two bedrooms. One main with a large double bed and then mine. Spacious, two lockers, a single bed and a window that looked directly out onto the pool. I scanned the area for the three girls and noticed that they had moved and were now laying on three sunbeds near the jacuzzi. I had, unbeknownst to myself, grabbed my dick under my trousers and felt as it hardened.

“Alright there kiddo?” my dad’s voice came from the door. My hand shot from my trousers but I knew he had seen.

“Why don’t you get a cold shower” he laughed and walked out.

I liked my dad, he didn’t take anything too seriously and a shower sounded great. I was sweaty from the journey and the heat so I took his advice, although for a different reason.
I studied myself as I stood there, naked. Without sounding cocky, I knew I was good looking. I’d been told by enough people. I had a decent body from sports. No six pack but I was toned. I’d be happy with a few extra inches in both height and dick size but I could make do with what I had.

As I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off I could already hear mum nagging at dad about something or other. From past experience I knew this wouldn’t end for hours so rather than wait around, I pulled on a pair of shorts, minus my boxers, sprayed as much Lynx as I could get away with under my arms, followed by a tight fitting t-shirt and walked out the door, shouting that I was going to the pool on the way. They wouldn’t notice.

My mind wandered again as I walked down the stairs to the pool. I wore a pair of red and blue flip flops on my feet and began to regret my decision. I was trying to impress at least one of the three girls at the pool and these looked like kids flip flops. As well as that, the little rubber thingy that sticks between your big toe and next toe irritates the shit out of me and to top it all off, feet, even my own, were one of my biggest phobias. Every inch of them repulsed me. They were like smelly, deformed hands. I shuddered again and made a mental note to try to hide them every chance I got and tomorrow, I’d definitely wear runners.

The girls were still there, my plan was to walk by them, try to get a bit of eye contact, maybe even a smile and then work on my next plan of action but as I started my course, I sighed.

6 guys, all a bit older and bigger than me, except one. They had clearly been here for a while because although they spoke with British accents, they were tanned. They all acted like morons but that was typical of the 18-21 year old British “Lad”. They were loud and obnoxious but the three girls looked like they were all drooling over these older “bad boys”.

I gave up and slumped into a sun lounger. Back to the drawing board and hopefully I would find some other girls around. I sounded like I was desperate but the truth was, I was horny as fuck and being a virgin, I didn’t want to fuck any girl that knew me well in case I was shit.

It felt good just laying there, letting the sun beat down on my body. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and soon I was drifting off. As expected, my dreams began to get sexual and I could see myself pressing my dick into one of those girls. It felt amazing.

A cold splash and my eyes bolted open. It took a second to adjust but I could make out a few figures standing around me and I knew it was dark.

The accents were unmistakeable. They were the same guys who’d been chatting to the girls earlier.

“Wakey wakey” one of them laughed and I could now see that they were spitting beer in my face. It smelled disgusting and I sat upright.

“What the fuck!?” I protested.

“Pipe down sleeping beauty” one of them said as another spat more beer at me.

“Stop doing that!” I demanded and attempted to stand up, I was pushed back down.

“You have a little boner” another one said and they all laughed.

Fucking dream! I thought as I concealed myself with my t-shirt “fuck off” I spat back and immediately I felt a burning sensation across my face and began to see stars. Now I was scared.

“We’re just helping you out mate, those girls were laughing at your little cock earlier” a guy said sympathetically as he put his hand on my bare shoulder. He looked like the oldest, probably in his early twenties. I didn’t move, he was the one who slapped me and I knew if he did it again I’d cry. I hadn’t cried in years.

“Now say thanks and we’ll consider letting you go” he continued. I could see his immaculate white teeth even in the dark.

“Thanks” I muttered embarrassed. I just wanted to leave. My eyes quickly shot up to our apartment but the lights were off and I knew that both of my parents were asleep.

“No, say it like you mean it” he continued.

“Thank you” I said, a little harsher than I planned. The others laughed.

“Now stand up” he said and began to lift me up from under my arm.

“Please man” I pleaded “I just wanna go back to my apartment”

“Yeah man you can but first you need to thank us for letting you know your little cock was pointing up through your shorts” they all laughed again like an audience.

“Yeah ok, thanks. Can I go?”

“No” his grip tightened on my arm and I could feel it beginning to hurt.

“What are you thanking us for?” he sneered.

I knew what he wanted me to say.

“My folks will be looking for me soon man” I said, hoping he’d let me go.

“Doubt it” he smiled, holding up my room key and pointing at my apartment. “Looks like everyone is asleep”

“Thank you for letting me know my little cock was on show” I said quickly “now please let me go”.

Again, they all laughed.

“Fair enough man” the older guy said, still laughing “but get down and kiss our feet just so we know you’re thankful”

“No way” I snapped and pulled my arm away. The thoughts of it made me feel sick but immediately I felt a hand grab the back of my neck and without too much force, I was on my knees with 12 stinking bare feet around me.

“Please man, I’ll get sick, please stop” I begged, I could feel tears welling in my eyes.

“Kiss each one and now for your attitude, lick between our toes”

“Man please” I cried and now there were tears dripping from my eyes. “I can’t, I really can’t”

My head was being pushed closer to one of the feet. It was hairy and whoever owned it was pointing their big toe directly at my mouth.

“Suck my toe” the owner laughed, wiggling it.

I could feel any food I’d eaten that day begin to rise in my throat.

“Open your fucking mouth or we’ll drown you in that pool” hissed the older guy in my ear and as much as I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me, I knew he wasn’t lying and so I opened my mouth and felt the toe running across my tongue. I gagged.

“Lick between the toes”

I did. It tasted warm and salty and I heaved again when I felt his toenail dig into my cheek.

“Please stop” I cried like a baby but it was no use. 12 feet and a mouthful of foot sweat and dirt later I was lying on my back, the older guy with his foot on my cheek, pressing my face into the ground.

“I don’t know guys, that didn’t seem very thankful to me” I struggled to keep myself from vomiting everywhere.

“Let’s take this somewhere more private” one of the others said.

“Fuck off!” I tried to say but with my face being pressed hard into the ground, it sounded like mumbles.

“Little piggies trying to say something” said one of them “think he needs to be shut up”. I could hear some of them giggle and after a few seconds something was stuffed in my mouth. I knew instantly it was a sock and it wasn’t fresh either.

I gagged and this time I did throw up but there was nothing I could do with my mouth stuffed. I swallowed and felt even sicker.

“Come on, bring him over there” I heard one say and for a few moments I didn’t even resist as they dragged me towards their destination, all I could think about was this disgusting sock in my mouth. It doesn’t sound too bad but it was like putting a spider in someone's mouth who had a fear of spiders. My body shook and I was sweating more than I ever had before. I tried to pull away but it was impossible, at least four of them had a hold of me.

We didn’t walk far, we didn’t even leave the resort before they dropped me onto what felt like sand. I looked around, my eyes watery. We were in a children’s playground.

“Hold him down” the older guy said and like his minions, I felt hands grasping at my ankles and wrists. There was no use in fighting and no use trying to scream. I had no idea what was about to happen. Either I’d get another foot in the mouth or maybe they’d just beat me up. I’d tell mum and dad I fell or something, that would be a much better option than more feet.

“Maybe we should just leave him” one voice said. Please listen to him I thought.

“When’s the last time you fucked someone Jack?” asked another voice and that’s when I began to panic.

“Mmmphhhh!!” was all that left my mouth as I struggled against the guys holding me down. This wasn’t happening. It couldn’t.

“Mmmmmmmppphhhhh!!” I tried again. They weren’t letting go.

“What if he tells though”

“He won’t” said the older guy “sure you won’t?” he grabbed my hair and yanked my head upwards so I was face to face with him. It felt like my neck would break. He pushed my face back into the sand. I could feel a trickle of blood leave my nose.

“If you want to be a pussy then go keep watch” he said and then the worst forty eight minutes of my life happened. At least I think it was forty eight. I tried to count. I think I lost consciousness after twelve so it could have been longer.

The older guy ripped my shorts off with ease, I wished I had put boxer shorts on, at least it would have been another barrier. I was completely naked. I don’t know where my flip flops were and even though I hated them earlier, I just wished I was wearing something.

He squeezed the cheek of my ass. I cringed and cried. I could feel his hand getting closer to the place where I prayed he wouldn’t go. It hurt more than I expected. It’s something you use every day for a “number 2” but when something’s being pushed in rather than out, the pain is intense. I could tell it was his finger because he moved it upwards inside me. It sent a stabbing pain through my dick. After a few seconds I could feel him push his other finger inside. Now it really hurt. I tried screaming again. I could barely see with the tears. A few more seconds and I could feel that he had spread his legs behind me and was positioning himself for what I can only describe as being the most painful and humiliating thing that anyone could experience. I felt it press against me and then slip inside. It was like a baseball bat being shoved into me. I began to feel lightheaded. All the fight that I had had just moments before was gone. He continued inside me until his long hair balls rested against mine. He groaned. I cried.

Forty eight minutes later the five of them had finished. I hadn’t moved since the start. I felt open. I could feel what must have been their cocktail of sperm dripping out of my asshole and trickling down my balls, dripping onto the sand beneath me.

“Turn him over” said one of them, I couldn’t even tell who it was anymore but I assumed it was the older guy because immediately, my body was turned and I was facing them. The people who raped me.

I looked passed them and at the moon behind. It was bright, not a cloud in sight. I watched the stars dotted around it. I never even noticed their limp dicks aiming at me.

The first stream hit me, then another, then another then another and then the last. I didn’t fight. I didn’t move. I just lay there as they each shook their cocks and squeezed the last dribble of piss onto my face.

I don’t remember much after that. I managed to get home and slept in the shower that night. I didn’t leave the room for the rest of the holiday and told my folks I was sick. What made me even sicker was the photograph I received on my phone on the plane home.

“At least you have proof you lost your virginity

There I was, being raped on video.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk