Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-27-2012, 03:24 AM   #1
topher

Default Tim lost a bet

Hi folks,
this is going to be my first story, I hope you will like it. It is based on a semi real story, so there are parts that really happened, some are fiction. English is not my native language, so please be kind! And as always, comments are very welcome!

Part I

Tim was the best soccer player his coach has seen for years. His talent was outstanding and a lot of people were pretty sure, that Tim will be a professional player later in his life.

Tim, 14 years old, soon to be 15, was that kind of boy most girls like. He was muscled from all his soccer training over the past years and he was even working out at home, but at all he was not to muscled. He had blond hair, blue eyes and a natural tan as he spent most of his afternoon’s outdoors. Living in a country where the sun is not that much shining and it never gets that hot, he also liked to use the tanning bed his parents had, if they allowed him to do it.

So Tim looked a bit like a little Adonis, a little heartthrob. He was proud of his body, the looks he got and in the end he was a little vain. But on the other hand he was extremely shy. With his 14 years he had no girlfriend yet, he wished to have one, but was simply to shy to ask for a date.

But he also was a little teaser. A lot of girls from his school were often in the audience when he had a soccer game, just to see him running, getting muddy and sweaty. When the game was over, he liked to walk slowly to the locker rooms and shortly before he entered them he took off his soccer shirt so his “fans” could get a glimpse of his body. But again he was to shy to do this on the field.

One day in school, some girls argued him into a bet he could not refuse. The stakes were simple, if he would win, he could pick one of the girls, and the girl would go to the cinema with him, afterwards on a drink. An easy way for him to finally get a date, Tim thought. Not to mention, that even a girl he had a real crush on was in the group, so finally a chance for him to meet her.

If Tim would loose the bet, the girls dared him to come to one of their parties. He would have to entertain them by doing a dance to the song “Sexy and I know it” in just his boxers. Tim thought the odds were in his favors so he agreed. He knew the risk to do the stupid dance half naked, but most of the girls saw him in just his soccer shorts, so it would be damn embarrassing but he could stand it. And there was a big chance for a date with his crush.

The plan of the girls was different (otherwise the story would end soon). They planned everything well, so there was no chance for Tim to win the bet. So the odds stacked against him, and he was invited for a party next Saturday.

Saturday afternoon he showered, made his hair, put on some nice clothes. He thought a lot of what boxers he should wear and finally put on some tight red ones. He practiced his dance one last time and left to meet the girls.

Before he rang the doorbell he thought to himself one last time:

“I am so stupid, why did I agreed to this damn bet.” But being a good sportsman he never thought about to chicken out. “But what can happen, I will do this weird dance, and go home again.”

He rang the doorbell.

If only Tim would have known, what the girls really had planned for him!!!
topher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to topher for this post:
Old 04-27-2012, 04:37 AM   #2
Midnight Phantom

Well done mate.
Please Keep it coming

Medium: Semi public, Piss, Medium anal, Cross-dressing, Femization, Bondage.

Limits: Public, more then 1 person, Rough anal, Dangerous/Deadly, Pictures, Bondage, Poo.

I have no toys but am open to household ideas.
Pm me any dares or truths that you would like me to do.
Midnight Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue this story
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:43 AM   #4
topher

Part II

The door opened and the girl who was hosting the party welcomed Tim. They went into a really big room in the basement. What Tim saw shocked him. He thought for his task would be around the 5 girls he had done the bet with, but now he was in a room with about 20 girls from his school. He knew all the faces but not all their names. Some were his age, some younger, some older. The age range he guessed was from 12- 17 years old.

He was introduced to the girls, and why he was there. Some girls cheered up and Tim blushed a little. But then he was invited to have some talks with them. Some of the older girls offered him a beer. Tim first refused; he never had tasted any alcohol in his life. But the girls told him; it would make him feel a bit more relaxed. So they went on chatting and drinking. Without really noticing it, Tim had drunken two beers and felt a little dizzy. But he had a great time.

Finally he was told it was time for his dance. He asked where he could get undressed and the girls told him, to do it just here. They would see him anyway in his boxers, so no reason to get undressed somewhere else.

Tim started to take of his shirt. When it was off, the girls saw his shirtless, sexy, muscled upper body. Some of the girls whistled at him. He was unsure if he liked the attention he got or hated it. But in his half dizzy state, he thought it was funny anyway.

Next came off his shoes, socks and jeans and finally he was just standing in his red boxers in front of all the girls. Phrases like “great body, sexy, look at those abs, he has pecs, …..” hit him. Some of the girls took their cell phones and took some pictures of him. Some girls even had a digicam. The photo session went on for some minutes. In the beginning Tim thought how embarrassing this is. But after a minute he liked the attention they gave him and even flexed some of his muscles for the girls and so also for the photos they took of him.

From somewhere the music began to play and Tim started his dance. The girls got wild. And Tim lost his shyness somewhere while dancing. Moving his hips to the “wiggle” part made the girls go crazy.

Tim on the other hand was thinking to loose the bet was not that bad anymore? Maybe here and now he has the chance to ask his crush for a date? The atmosphere at the party made him feel good. If only he could stay a bit longer, he would take the risk and just ask her.

One of the girls made Tim an offer, they have a separate room, if he wanted to sleep over, he could do it. Tim thought about it, but told her that he has a soccer game next morning and his parents never would allow him to have a sleep over at a party with just girls around.

The girls told him the solutions for his problems but if they would let him stay, he had to do his dance again. Tim agreed. He put his clothes back on, rode his bike back home, asked his parents if he could sleep over at one of his soccer mates, got the permission, grabbed his soccer bag, putting some fresh boxers and socks in it, and rode his bike back to the girls. He was still wondering why he was doing this, what happened to him? But he felt so excited.

While Tim was away, the girls laughed how easy all this turned out. How cute this little Adonis looked but also how naive he was.

The girls invited Tim back in the basement and told him to strip and do his dance again. Tim asked them, if it really has to be in just his boxers again? And for sure he had to be. So he stripped off till he was in just his boxers again. The music started and Tim knew what to do.

Suddenly, in the middle of the dance, some of the girls jumped on Tim. Before he knew what was happening, they put handcuffs on each of his wrists, made him stand in the middle of the room, attached each handcuff to a rope that was hanging over a tube at the ceiling, tightened the ropes till Tim was standing on his tip toes and his arms spread like a “V”. Finally they blindfolded him and left the puzzled Tim standing there.

“What is going on?” he asked and the girls shouted back “TIME FOR THE PARTY TO BEGIN!”
Old 04-27-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
Busty
getDare Succubus

The story is taking shape keep it up.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #6
colomale

Good story !! Love it very much

Kik: colomale

Everytime someone PM me to guess color of underwear I'm wearing and guess it right, I will send a picture of me in my underwear.
colomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

good story so far cant wait for the next part
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
topher

Part III b

She went over to Tim and opened the two buttons of his boxers. His eyes grew wide and he wanted to shout “NOOOOOOOOOO” but remembered his promise. What came next made him freak out. She opened the fly of his boxers, put her fingers into it and took his dick outside. Now he was standing there, tied, just in boxers with his “willie” looking out of his boxers. He was still glistening from the oil they smeared on him, but he started to sweat so now his face looked like his upper body. The girls just giggled and started to take pics again of him, close ups of his private parts too. That was the moment Tim lost control and begged the girls not to take any pictures of him in this situation.

BIG FAIL. The girls with the idea went to the computer and the cam went live. Tim begged again, not to go live, not to take pics, and to put his “thing” back into his shorts. But the girl just told him he is a chicken and gagged him with his own shirt. She also told him, that she should blindfold him too, but it will be more fun to see his reaction for what comes next.

Tim just thought what could come next? He already is nearly naked, filmed, on the Internet, what can be worst?

“I bet you would like to have a hand on part again” she told the other girls, “but there will be time later for that and I havev to go on with my idea.” She took a brush and a jar of honey, put the brush into the jar and smeared the honey all over Tim’s cock. Tim gave noises through his gag, but the girls could not understand him. If they could, they would have heard him beg to stop but also laughing like crazy because the brush tickled him like hell.

The girl kept smearing the honey all over his penis. She also took his foreskin back and smeared it on his glans. Tim was in agony. It was so embarrassing for him, it tickled like hell but in the depth of his mind it felt also good in a special way.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 AM   #9
topher

Part III A

Tim, helpless, bound, blindfolded and in just his boxers, had still no idea what was going on.

The girls started to take pics of him again. He was aware of that by hearing the clicking sounds of their cams. What he could not see, even two camcorders were placed on a tripod to record him in his position.

“Please let me go” was all he said over and over again. After another round of photos he was told to promise just to talk when he was asked. If he promised to do that, they would take off his blindfold. Tim agreed.

Tim shut his mouth and the blindfold came off. The girls told him the following:

We have planned this for a long time. We always hated you for teasing us with your soccer shirt that only comes off shortly before you enter the locker rooms. Every time we asked you to take it off for some pictures you just laughed and turned away. So this is our way to give it back to you. Today and the whole night we will have plenty of time to take pics of you. We can also feel your muscles, tickle you and a lot more. Each of us had thought about the last day, what she would like to do to you, or would like to see happen to you, or what ever. Most things will be damn embarrassing, disgusting or humiliating for you, but it will be great und funny for us to watch you in this situations.

As you can see, we are recording you at the moment. We are not sure what will happen with the videos and pictures we are taking of you. We will discuss this later, but to let you know, if you try to fight us back or to get free, we will show them all around school. So take it like a man and try to have your fun if you can!”

Tim begged the girls to let him free and he would do what they want from him. But they refused his wish and told him, that in the position he is in now, he anyway has to endure what they had planned for him.

The things that happened next were not so bad for him. The girls took turns feeling his muscles, tickling him and pinching his nipples. They also rubbed some oil on his chest, belly and back so he would look even more sexy on the pictures they all the time took of him.

When the feel up part was done, the first girl was supposed to prepare her idea. She told the other girls, she always had this in her mind, but never had the chance to try it. She was one of the older girls and Tim was frightened what she had in her mind.

First she set up the webcam on the computer in the basement. Tim could see on the screen, that the cam showed him from head to toes. Next she logged into an Internet page, where she could broadcast the webcam. No password, open for everyone. The girl told him, she would not turn on the cam on that page, if he is able to say not a single word while he had to suffer the most embarrassing moment in his life. He hated the idea, but promised.

She went over to Tim and opened the two buttons of his boxers........
Old 04-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #10
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher View Post
We have planned this for a long time. We always hated you for teasing us with your soccer shirt that only comes off shortly before you enter the locker rooms. Every time we asked you to take it off for some pictures you just laughed and turned away.
ಠ_ಠ are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher View Post
Not even Spencer, the family dog, a golden retriever.
Nope! Enough GetDare for today, I'm off.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me

Last edited by 12356416514a; 04-28-2012 at 05:36 PM.
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #11
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

lololol
this is so inappropriate but I totally celebrate where this is going... I don't remember having read that or anything similar on here, keep writing xD
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #12
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

Keep this story going

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:45 AM   #13
topher

Part V

So it was a pretty long night for all participants. During the night Tim was tickled on several spots, the girls used itching powder on him (you can guess where), ice cubes melted on his skin, and they played a lot with his thingy.

At 3 o’clock in the morning they untied him, he was really sweaty, tired and had cum all over his body. Every time he came the girls smeared the cum on his chest, belly and face. And he came a lot. The rumors say 9 times (including the dog).

Tim put on a pair of fresh Boxers and went to sleep. He slept like a baby; he was exhausted but glad that this horror night and game was over.

The next morning around 6 o’clock some of the girls went into his room, gagged the sleeping guy and also cuffed his hands behind his back. They pushed the still sleepy boy into a car and drove off.

Tim wondered what was going on now. But he was still too tired to fight back. Actually he was so tired, it did not really bother him what was going on. In the car the girls also blindfolded Tim, who was still just in his boxers. While the girls and Tim drove to their destination, the younger girls took their bikes and started to ride them to the same place.

(Remark: All vigilant readers of this story should be able to guess what will happen next, for all the others, here comes the rest of the story!)

Finally the car reached the soccer field. The field where Tim would have his game this Sunday. It was really early so nobody was around yet. They dragged Tim out of the car and lead him to one of the soccer goals on the field. Still blindfolded Tim had absolutely no idea where he was. He felt some grass under his bare feet, but came to no conclusion.

When they reached the goal, the girls made Tim stand in the middle of it. One of the girls grabbed into a bag and took some chains and cuffs out. They put a cuff on each of his wrists and ankles.

Tim first wanted to fight back. But he already accepted his fate. And thought that after the last night it can’t get any worse. He just wanted to get over with this to be released and arrive on time for his soccer game.

When the cuffs were attached to his wrists and ankles the girls stared with the chains. First they used 2 chains and put one around each goalpost. They connected each chain with a padlock to an ankle-cuff. They tightened the chains till he was standing with his legs spread. They did the same to his wrists but this time used the crossbar till his arms were spread too. Tim was now standing in the middle of the goal like an “X”, facing the field.

The girls took off his gag and gave a pill to swallow; it was a blue one.

They asked him, if he had any idea where he was, but he had no clue. So they took off his blindfold too; and Tim was shocked. The girls opened the fly of his boxers and took his dick till it was sticking out it. Just as he wanted to say something, they put the gag back on. Next the blindfold was put back on.

Now they told Tim, that they would leave now, and take the keys for the padlocks with them. Finally they put earphones in his ears, connected them with an MP3-Player, turned the music up loud and put the player into the back of his boxers.

The girls left, or better hide and left Tim standing there like he was: just in his boxers, unable to see, speak and hear and with something sticking out of his shorts.

What will happen next, is part of another story. I already have the topic and the basic ideas, but it can or will take some time to continue. If you have any requests you would like to happen, just send me a pm.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Really great chapter nice cliff hanger hope you post again soon
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #15
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

really great work can't wait for more
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote