Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-15-2023, 01:52 PM   #1
imaslaveboy

Default Person Above destroy their underwear

Quite a simple one.

In this thread you get to choose how the person above has to destroy their underwear. You can decide how they do it and how much you want to destroy them to leave them completely destroyed or barely useable.

Then you state what underwear you have to be destroyed.

I will start this off.

I have a pair of royal blue Nike boxer briefs with a black band up for destruction.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 09:43 PM   #2
imaslaveboy

No takers for this one?

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 09:18 AM   #3
chaste_chris

Take your time and cut them into strips with scissors. At least 10 thin strips and post a before and after photo to your album.

I have many black boxers and some panties. I will destroy up to 5 pairs.
chaste_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 10:05 AM   #4
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

You're gonna give yourself some ripping wedgies, put on each pair one at a time and wedgie yourself until they've been ripped clean off. Then get some thumb tacks so you can display them on the wall by your bed. Leave them up for 3 days

I have 3 pairs of panties I've been told to destroy because they're too plain and not girly enough

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 03:29 PM   #5
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Ok. Take some scissors to destroy the first. just cut it in two pieces.

Wear the second one and go outside somewhere semi public. Now take a bike lock and lock the panties you are wearing to a pole. Throw away the key, or if you want, you can just leave the key at home. So you are locked to a pole, now, right? The only way to escape without stripping naked, is to rip the panties you are wearing. Do it.

Third: Cum in them and leave them somewhere in public. - Maybe a public bathroom?

Congratulations, they are gone!

I have a pair of male underwear left. While I normally wear panties, it's time to say good bye to it, right?
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 06:02 AM   #6
HornyGaySwitch

You have to make your underwear like it is made on lace. Make sure in amanly pattern (it is still a man underwear).

I have a totally white boxer pair to destroy as you like.

Kik kevinhale91
HornyGaySwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 08:51 AM   #7
sdfja

Cut all the material away so you are just left with a 1 inch strip at the front and a 1 inch strip at the back.

I have a pair of grey button up boxers.

My PM dares

Straight / male / 29/ switch. KiK: sdfja
sdfja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 11:07 AM   #8
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfja View Post
I have a pair of grey button up boxers.
Cut away the fly part. Wear them for a day. After having worn them, while still wearing them, put your hands where you cut them open and rip them open so you can take them off without dropping them. Proof on kik would be nice.

I have some adidas briefs https://adidasunderwear.com/products...43492261920982 that are too tight in the crotch for me.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 11:35 AM   #9
Forthehellofit

Cut so that there is nothing in the back leaving just a thin strip right up the back to the waistband. In the front, cut just to the side of each seem. In the end, you should only be left with the waistband, the strip up the back and a small section in the front to cover your cock and balls.

I am wearing standard grey/black boxer briefs from Fruit of the loom

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 12:09 PM   #10
Kakabre

Start with stripping slowly into your just boxers if you aren’t already in them. Have nothing else on but your underwear. First cut a small hole underneath near your balls. Tease yourself through the little hole for a while. Then cut some strips vertically up your boxers to the waistband, letting the hang down. When you feel the need to rip open that little hole below, you should do it.

I’m wearing this pair of briefs right now under some tight shorts
https://www.ae.com/us/en/p/men/4-5-b...enu=cat4840004

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!

Last edited by Kakabre; 07-19-2023 at 12:12 PM.
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 12:37 PM   #11
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

With a scissors make a blindfold from the Back part of the underwear. WIth the front part of the underwear you are to create a makeshift bra. TO both add string or similiar item to hold it on.

I have 4 tighty whities I dont deserve anymore. I do also have 4 pairs of panties but I suspect you will want me to keep those.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:08 AM   #12
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlysub View Post
I have 4 tighty whities I dont deserve anymore. I do also have 4 pairs of panties but I suspect you will want me to keep those.
So you think you look better in panties than in tighty whities? If you want to wear panties, you should wear a bra too. Try this with one pair of tighty whities: https://www.instructables.com/Make-a...y-whitey-bra!/ I would love to see how you look in panties and that bra.

I destroyed the green pair of briefs (https://adidasunderwear.com/products...43492261920982) like Forthehellofit told me too. If anyone wants to see the pics and vids, let me know on kik.

I have the pink and the blue pair left. Tell me how to destroy one of them and which you want me to destroy.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Old 07-23-2023, 06:45 AM   #13
sdfja

Destroy thr pink pair. Cut the underside all the way through and remove all the material at the back so you are just left with the front pouch. Wear them for the rest of the day.

I have standard button up boxer shorts.

My PM dares

Straight / male / 29/ switch. KiK: sdfja
sdfja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 07:01 AM   #14
germagrimes

for your boxers, on both sides, cut off everything to the waistband exept for a thin strip in the middle. almost making a thong.

for me, i have some small sports boxerbriefs that dont fit well. im new to gd so dont make it super hard

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 01:36 AM   #15
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by germagrimes View Post
for me, i have some small sports boxerbriefs that don't fit well. I'm new to GD so don't make it super hard
Lets find out if we can make them comfortable for you. Cut them open where your balls sit, so your balls fall out of them. Cut them open where the top part of your shaft sits when pointing up, so half your soft shaft falls out. Wear them for a bit. Does that make them more comfortable?
If not, maybe they are too tight on the legs. Cut off the legs, so they become trunks. Wear them for a bit. Does that make them more comfortable?

I destroyed the pink pair of briefs (https://adidasunderwear.com/products...43492261920982) like sdfja told me too. Fortunately I only noticed his message late in the evening, so only had to wear them for a few hours. As a 'jockstrap' they are as uncomfortable. I posted in the 'show me your underwear' thread to prevent me from taking them off. One person made me show them off. If anyone wants to see that video, let me know on kik.

I have the blue pair left. Tell me how to destroy them. The pouch is too small for me and they hurt my balls, so don't make me wear them for a significant amount of time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
destroy, risk, underwear