Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Need to be punished?

I'm in the mood to dish out some punishments for bad little slaves. Did you dare cum without permission? Not do an assigned task? Procrastinate working out or break your diet?

Leave your crime below along with your likes, dislikes, limits, and toys/household items and I will give you an appropriate punishment. You must leave a report when you have completed the punishment. Photo proof is not required, but is not unwelcome.

This is aimed more towards males, but I will give punishments to females as well.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post:
Old 06-06-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
Alexjames

I completely gave up on my idea to keep myself under denial until I could fit my ultra large plug. I guess I could use a punishment to keep me motivated.

Likes, dislikes, limits, and toys in my signature.

Thank you, theobsessionqueen

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 01:11 PM   #3
anomalous

Thank you theobsessionqueen for offering to do this.

So I definitely need a punishment. Have a big deadline at work coming up but spent an hour clandestinely watching netflix.

Likes and limits in my sig.
anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #4
dcnash5024

Thank you for this. I have been unproductive at work and did not wake up this morning to exercise

kik: dcnash50244
dcnash5024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 01:20 PM   #5
Wedgie_this_diaper

I should have sent in my homework yesterday and I haven’t started it yet

Likes: diapers, wedgie, spanking, corner time, being controlled, rules, writeforme, peeholding, humiliation
Limits:anal, pussy, pee or scat eating/drinking, public, pics, permanent, pain, pics
Wedgie_this_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 01:28 PM   #6
theobsessionqueen

Default Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexjames View Post
I completely gave up on my idea to keep myself under denial until I could fit my ultra large plug. I guess I could use a punishment to keep me motivated.

Likes, dislikes, limits, and toys in my signature.

Thank you, theobsessionqueen
Well, obviously you must go back into denial, effective immediately until you get that plug in. Only you'll have some rules this time.

1. You are to edge five times a day until you can take the plug, adding another five each day you can't do it. So by day five you'll be up to 25 edges a day. You don't cum until that plug is in your ass.

2. You get 50 hard spanks every day you can't take the plug. During these spankings you will wear your large plug.

3. You must do an hour of anal work a day until the Ultra large plug fits.

4 Failure to follow these rules results in fifty yards spanks for each infraction.

Hopefully this a sufficient punishment and a good plan to ensure you will not slack in your anal training. Report back with your results.
Old 06-06-2018, 01:36 PM   #7
theobsessionqueen

Default Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomalous View Post
Thank you theobsessionqueen for offering to do this.

So I definitely need a punishment. Have a big deadline at work coming up but spent an hour clandestinely watching netflix.

Likes and limits in my sig.
Task tsk. We can't have that.

Get an episode of a show on Netflix. If it's 40 minutes or longer just watch one, if it's any less watch two. Any time the words "the", "and", "but", or the main character's name is said slap your dick twice.

Then get to work!
Old 06-06-2018, 01:52 PM   #8
theobsessionqueen

Default Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcnash5024 View Post
Thank you for this. I have been unproductive at work and did not wake up this morning to exercise
Unacceptable. Roll a dice and multiply the number by ten. This is your spanking number.

Go to this link http://www.kinkweekly.com/article-de...ave-positions/ and pick five positions. Do not do the obviously easy ones.

You are going to get into a pose and hold it for thirty seconds. Then spank your ass the amount of times rolled spanking number is. Adjust the intensity to fit your pain limit, but don't go too easy. Repeat until you've done all five poses and done five rounds of spanking. Then edge yourself five times. No cumming.

That will teach you to exercise and do your work.
Old 06-06-2018, 01:58 PM   #9
Consensus
Distinguished Member

If this offer is still open I should like to take advantage, thank you theobsessionqueen.

I have been lazy in my work both during the day and this evening, spinning things out longer than they needed to have taken. I have made mistakes in it that are hard to rectify and required the time and attention of my betters to point out, explain and take stock of. I have done what I can to rectify them but still feel lingering guilt that a good punishment may assuage.

My likes and dislikes etc are in my signature.

My humble thanks to you for offering this service and in advance for the punishment set.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 01:59 PM   #10
theobsessionqueen

Default Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgie_this_diaper View Post
I should have sent in my homework yesterday and I haven’t started it yet
Oh no no no.

Strip naked and start doing your homework. Get halfway the and stop. Go to the corner and get on all fours, ass in the air. Stay here for fifteen minutes. After the time is up smack your ass hard fifty times. Then go back and finish your homework. When you are done give your ass another fifty spanks just so you don't forget what happens when you don't do your work.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:08 PM   #11
theobsessionqueen

Default Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
If this offer is still open I should like to take advantage, thank you theobsessionqueen.

I have been lazy in my work both during the day and this evening, spinning things out longer than they needed to have taken. I have made mistakes in it that are hard to rectify and required the time and attention of my betters to point out, explain and take stock of. I have done what I can to rectify them but still feel lingering guilt that a good punishment may assuage.

My likes and dislikes etc are in my signature.

My humble thanks to you for offering this service and in advance for the punishment set.
We definitely cannot let this slide.

Roll a dice and multiply the number by ten. For every major mistake you made you will spank yourself this many times. You may divide the spanks over different parts of your body, but your ass must be one of them.

Every ten spanks you are going to edge. For no reason are you allowed to cum.
The following user says Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post:
Old 06-06-2018, 02:22 PM   #12
Switch528
Distinguished Member

I am a procrastinator. Recently I neglected to pay the gas bill and our gas actually got shut off for 2 days. It's back on now.
My partner's punishment was to force me to take cold showers for a week. From a earlier post, it was added all my food for the next week must also be eaten cold.
Posting here will be the final punishment for my procrastination offence. dislikes are in the link below.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 02:32 PM   #13
theobsessionqueen

Default Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
I am a procrastinator. Recently I neglected to pay the gas bill and our gas actually got shut off for 2 days. It's back on now.
My partner's punishment was to force me to take cold showers for a week. From a earlier post, it was added all my food for the next week must also be eaten cold.
Posting here will be the final punishment for my procrastination offence. dislikes are in the link below.
For shame.

Get two clothespins and put one in each nipple. Kneel on the floor with your legs spread. Have a timer ready. You're in for thirty minutes in hell.

You are going to edge. Once you get there you are going to slap your dick ten times. You are going to repeat this for thirty minutes. Halfway through you need to rotate the clothespins. Simple, but effective I think.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:49 PM   #14
Wedgieking090

I told my doctor that I had plans to start walking more but I havnt. I have been eating better and starting to diet better but not the getting out more to walk and such. I just need motivation to get my butt in gear.

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4
Wedgieking090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #15
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

I had a project due Monday but I didn't do it because I was fapping and browsing YouTube a e now I need to go in it by tomorrow

I have an enema kit, hairbrush, chastity cage, collar, and household items

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Switch413 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, fucking, punishment, slave, spanking