Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #16
Silvercola

I like this alot .. Keep it up
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #17
RussianRonaldo

Once again, thank you for replying! I will update the story again only if one more person tells me to. I honestly don't want to do the work unless people are into it.
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #18
lion74
Distinguished Member

This is a very good story I hope you continue.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #19
acheal123

this is a really good story plz keep it up

Orgasms, Orgasm control, Spankings, Edging, Pictures, Mild pain, Pet play, Age play, Teasing, Denying, Bladder control, Blogging, Forced masturbation
Dislikes:
Biting, Breath play, Diapers, Fisting, Speech Restrictions,
Limits:
illegal, Anything hospitalizing, Bestiality, Children, Cutting, Fake Rape, Forced Sexual Orientation, Permanent, Prostitution, Scat, needle play, blood, public
acheal123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:42 PM   #20
RussianRonaldo

Once again, thanks so much for the positive feedback! Here you go! Oh and just saying, I will only update when I get three replys telling my to, to make sure people retain interest, and if anyone has any ideas, please share them!

Chapter Six- Our Little Princess on Omegle

"Aw look at our cute little princess!" my sister laughed.
"Yeah, well at least I'm not dressed like a women AND wearing a diaper" Scotty teased. I turned red and Scotty looked at my sister. "Okay well Amy let's see, everyone here is either naked, cross dressed, or in a diaper, and in James' case two of these, except for you. Why don't you give me, and if your brother wants him too, a sexy little, slow, sexual strip." I shook my head indicating a no to the opportunity of having my sister strip for me, and she walked over to my friend. I have to say that seeing my sister strip for Scotty, who looked like a literal princess, was the oddest thing I have ever seen. Once again, I saw the opportunity and took another couple of pictures. My sister slowly and sexually taking off her clothing quickly aroused Scotty, and unfortunately me too. My erection was snuggly hidden beneath my diaper, while Scotty did not have such luck.
Seeing his erection, my sister, after her dare was done, looked at everyone and said, "Guys, I am sure girls don't have erections, so as part of the makeover shouldn't we have gotten rid of his!?" Everyone began to laugh, except for Scotty, and they quickly undressed him, taped his penis down, and redressed him. "Wait..." my sister started, "shouldn't we also give our pretty little princess a nice wig?" She went into our storage closet and pulled out a long blonde wig she once used for a Hannah Montana costume. "There we go, all better!" my sister laughed. Okay now I am definitely not gay, or at least I think that I am not, but the sight of my friend dressed in a full women's outfit with a wig and make-up, where he looked like an actual women, turned me on. I had to admit my sister and her friends made him look kind of hot. "Okay now that my dare from our little princess is done, time for Alana's dare!" my sister started, "I dare you to shave off all of Scotty's hair that isn't on his head. I know it is kind of lame, but we can't have our little princess be hairy can we!?" With that Alana walked over to Scotty and once again stripped him down. We all walked into the bathroom where Alana covered Scotty's pubs, arms, legs, and the small mustache on his face with shaving cream. She quickly shaved it off and redressed him. We all went back into the room and sat back down.
Alana looked over at Jamie ready to tell her the dare. I was nervous about this, for her last dare involved me having sex! She said, "Jamie, I dare you to... wait hold on." Alana went over to my sister, whispered something, and after a giggle, my sister whispered back. Alana walked over to my sister's closet, and pulled something off the top shelf. "I dare you to wear this!" she laughed, holding up a key and lock chastity belt. Jamie, along with everyone else was absolutely stunned. Jamie just walked over as giggling Alana and my sister put the belt on. Alana then took the key, and put it into the crotch area of her diaper. "Just to make sure you don't unlock it until we say you can." Alana added.
"Okay cool." said Jamie, "Marie, why don't you go give James a hand job until he ejaculates, and when he does you have to give him a blowjob until he ejaculates again!" I, for what must have been the billionth time tonight, took off my women's clothing and diaper. Marie walked over to me, and started to quickly thrust my dick back and forth in her hands. It was a matter of mere minutes before I was ejaculating like crazy, even though I had had a lot of action so far tonight. Marie got on her knees to give me my blowjob, and I realized that there was no way I would be able to ejaculate AGAIN! Right as this thought crossed my mind, Marie's skilled mouth gave way to my erection, and within two minutes I had somehow jizzed.
Wasting no time when she was finished, Marie looked at me and said, "Okay J.C., time for you to get ME off orally." Understanding that she wanted some sexual pleasure, I got right to work. I started to rub my tongue slowly on her clit, more and more slowly as time went on, to try to make her organism as great as possible. When she finally did climax, I swear the whole neighborhood must have heard her moan. Her juices immediately filled my mouth, and I let my tongue leave her vagina. I sat back down and make a crack about Marie's monster moan.
With everyone laughing, I looked to Scotty so I could give him his dare. "Scotty," I said, "I dare you to go on Omegle and when you find a guy who isn't jerking off, talk to him a bit, and when he asks for tits, give it to him!" At this dare everyone except for Scotty began to laugh. My sister got on her computer, and put on Omegle video chat. She pointed the webcam towards feminized Scotty, and after about two minutes of guys jerking off, we got a normal guy. After two minutes of him complementing how hot Scotty was, which made me and everyone else want to laugh hysterically, he asked for tits. Doing as he was told, Scotty then down his dress slightly, revealing his bra. He then slowly pulled down his bra, and the bundles of toilet paper fell out. At this the guy merely told Scotty that he was "Sick in the head" and disconnected. We put the laptop away while Scotty put all of his garments back on. I may have gotten Scotty, but I knew that, like always, he would somehow get me back.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:30 PM   #21
daremenow
getDare Succubus

i love this story. its amazing
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #22
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Great Update...Keep It up
Old 10-02-2011, 03:39 AM   #23
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Strange...this story seems oddly familiar. The characters names may be different but the premise and "secret" photographs idea seems like I read it elsewhere!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #24
RussianRonaldo

I'm sorry if my story doesn't seem original to you, if you think I ripped it off, I will gladly take it down.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #25
Silvercola

If your going to be original expect to be copied ... This a great story keep it up ...
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #26
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

You're doing alright so far, keep it up!
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #27
limitless

Keep going! I love it
Limits: friends/family, permanent, public, interfering with work, scat, pictures, videos

Kik: limitless_toy

http://bdsmtest.org/r/27Q3vKZJ
limitless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #28
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

I love the story man, keep up the awesome work. Just a suggestion, you should make them dare each other for what to wear on halloween, seeing as it's coming up soon

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #29
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRonaldo View Post
I'm sorry if my story doesn't seem original to you, if you think I ripped it off, I will gladly take it down.
I don't think you "ripped it off" but you may have read a successful story that you liked and you thought you could use some similar plot ideas with your own characters.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....99&postcount=2

This classic from ShineyDemon is what made me think your story had "familiar" plot ideas.

I think your story is an interesting "reinterpretation" of the original story but as it progressed I was hoping I would be reading a different script. If your main character was planning to blackmail the others into being his slaves with his secret visual recordings or was planning a "camping trip", I would have been disappointed.

Hopefully, my "observance" has set in motion your desire to post some unique ideas as I encourage you to continue with your eagerness to entertain!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #30
RussianRonaldo

Awww I feel really bad now =( and no I wasn't going to go that way... I actually never read that story... I think anyway. Anyway I think I will spend the next couple of days reading that story, as to avoid sharing the rest of the plot with it, and thank you a lot Memories for bringing this to my attention. If you would like, you can have an admin remove the story... because I don't know how to do it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, great story, lifetime, sleep-over, sleepover