Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-24-2010, 08:07 AM   #31
imyourslave

Nuclear

come on kearns I'm dieing for you to update, i command you to NOW, or update the rubber pony girl both please but one will do thank you xxx
This is me, if you have a problem , even if i havent spoke to you before, either ask me for my msn or send me a message i love hearing people problems my ex said i was very good listener, im no jeremy kyle but it helps you.
I'm a lover not a fighter
I have a dirty mind if it sounds dirty
I'm not easily distracted........ oooo look a squirrel.... what where you saying
ENJOY LIFE YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT
imyourslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:55 AM   #32
Doms_Little_Girl

Send a message via ICQ to Doms_Little_Girl
Bomb

I'm gonna have to agree with slave up there either post here or give your rubber pony girl a bit of loving or I personally will come for you MUHA! lol
Doms_Little_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #33
kearns

Sorry for the rather rushed beginning. I had a scene actually showing Tits and Caroline in the tattoo parlor and their trip home (including more details on Pussyslut's punishment, Tits's shower, etc.), but being an idiot I am I accidently deleted it from my BlackBerry, which is what I type all my getDare stories on.

Tits was forced to sit in her waste as she got her nipples colored a bubblegum pink. Ray, the tattoo man, didn't seem to mind the smell. In fact, he reveled in Tits' punishment, wondering aloud about what her life as a toilet slave will be like. Now, though, Tits and Caroline were home. Pussyslut was finally able to cease writing, and Tits was allowed to take a one minute shower to clean her shit off her cheeks and dried piss off her thighs. Coming out of the shower, Tits looked into the mirror. Even with the word backwards to her, the word "TOILET" scrawled across her chest and her pink hair and nipples screamed "slave" to Tits. She couldn't believe there'd be no escape from being this woman's toilet, and more!
"Seal those soiled panties in a ziplock bag, slave, and leave the bag near the toilet. Those will be what I'll call your "toilet panties." Whenever you use the bathroom, you are to put those on no matter how smelly or sticky or disgusting and piss right through them. Same thing for when you take a dump, just remove the shit out of your panties afterwards. You'll be allowed a one minute shower everytime you take a shit, because I don't want feces covering the tattoos on your ass- unless it's my feces."
"Yes Mistress."
"And to further your punishment, your nose will be stuffed in my pussy for the rest of the day and all of tonight. Meet me downstairs after you put on panties, a bra, and your collar."
"Yes Mistress." Compared to her earlier punishment, smelling and maybe licking a pussy would be extremely do-able.

Tits presented herself to her owner sitting on the living room sofa wearing a pink cheeky with ruffles and a matching bra.
"Awww, how cute! All pink!" Caroline mocked as she strapped the headgear to her thighs. She motioned Tits to lay down and put her her head under her thighs. Tits obeyed, and a large pair of headphones were placed over her ears, muffling the sounds of the strap buckles locking her head between Caroline's thighs. Immediately Caroline's voice penetrated her skull, loud and clear.
"You are a toilet slave. You will obey your Mistress. You will accept and eat the delicious shit from your Mistress's body. You will accept and drink the refresing piss from your Mistress's body. You are a toilet slave...."
Tits groaned. Everything was about shit, piss, her Mistress, and pussy. She didn't want to be here, doing these disgusting acts!
Caroline locked her thighs around Tits's head, and now she was really trapped. She couldn't even get up without her Mistress's assistance.
Although Tits couldn't hear anything but the droning instructions emitting from the headphones, Caroline called Pussyslut over, who was allowed to remove the underwear from her head except a skimpy red thong.
"Pussyslut, put the DVD 'Secretary' in. It should be in the stack of DVDs under the TV. I'm going to watch it as you put the special sealant around my shit in the freezer. The sealant's in the basement. Take a box and dump it in a container, then attach earrings to the shit. And when you're down there grab the metal hoop in the drawer next to it. Make sure the earrings are strong enough, and make sure a little sealant is placed over where the earrings meet the shit so it stays in place. Earrings are upstairs in my room. While you're waiting for them to dry change into your bra with the cups attached to them, and make me a bag of popcorn."
"Yes Mistress."

Last edited by kearns; 02-26-2010 at 04:59 PM.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #34
kearns

Pussyslut rushed to obey. She found and started the movie, then quickly went into the basement to find the sealant and metal hoop, whatever that was. It turned out to be a strip of metal about two inches in length, with a strange metal drainer in the front and a locking apparatus in the back. Shrugging, Pussyslut carried it upstairs and completed the rest of her instructions. The sealant was placed in a container, the shit was placed in the sealant, and a bag of popcorn was made after she got into the bra with cup holders. Deciding Pepsi goes well with popcorn, Caroline ordered Pussylut to remove the cups that came with her bra and fill them with soda. Finally, the sealant coated the shit and was promptly placed in the freezer for it to harden into place, and the popcorn was removed from the microwave.
"Put the metal hoop on your waist, Pussyslut."
"Yes Mistress," Pussyslut said submissively, locking the metal drainer onto herself.
"Now place the cups of Pepsi into the holders on your bra. Spill any and you'll be punished."
"Yes Mistress."
Very carefully Pussyslut raised the drinks and inserted them gently into the holders, and now she understood the purpose of the bra: her boobs would be holding and offering the drinks to anyone in front of her.
Like a human cupholder! Pussyslut thought.
"Now put the popcorn bowl into the metal hoop."
Realizing her purpose tonight was to be human furniture, Pussyslut complied.
"Now very carefully bend down and pick up my panties from the floor."
With a quick "Yes Mistress" Pussyslut bent her knees and collected the panties before her.
"Place them on your head the same as before."
Pussyslut did, and the odor of her Mistress's pussy blocked out the sweet aroma of the fresh popcorn instantly. She was now seeing nothing but darkness due to the panties.
"You are to stand here until my movie's finished. Feet slightly apart, facing me, with chest out and hands behind your back. Concentrate on not moving, because I'll start to punish you if you do in a few months. I can reach the drinks and popcorn from where you're standing, so no need to hear my instructions to come closer."
Pussyslut was confused until a pair of headphones was arranged on her head over the panties, and the voice of her Mistress penetrated her ears.
"You are a slave. You will obey your Mistress. You are property now. Your name is Pussyslut. You will love Mistress's pussy."
In addition to the looping track, a remote controlled vibrating dildo was shoved into her pussy at somepoint during the movie. Pussyslut was blinded by the panties, overpowered by the smell of pussy, forced to listen to an MP3 of her Mistress's numbing voice implanting thoughts into her head, and forced to stand still in a "slave" position for about two hours. Now she was being stimulated by the throbbing cock her pink folds were wrapped around helplessly.

With a sigh, Pussyslut realized this was what her life had degenerated to.

Last edited by kearns; 02-26-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #35
person on get dare!

good addition!
sorry to hear you lost the other portions
person on get dare! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #36
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on hope to hear more soon
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #37
imyourslave

come on come on come on kearns ive been waiting for years /motnhs/ days/ weeks i dont know but its been long we all agree we need an update soon and then again your very good at this and we are waiting so pateintly, im the voice of sooo many minds xxxx
This is me, if you have a problem , even if i havent spoke to you before, either ask me for my msn or send me a message i love hearing people problems my ex said i was very good listener, im no jeremy kyle but it helps you.
I'm not easily distracted........ oooo look a squirrel.... what where you saying
Old 03-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #38
rm1
Account Banned

keep going. its one of the best storys ive read
rm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #39
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

keep it going. this story is very well written, and could well be one of the best stories i have read on this sight so far.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:44 PM   #40
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

Please do continue it's 1 of the best stories I have read on here
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #41
kearns

Pussyslut and Tits awoke strapped to their Mistress, who groggily released them. Removing the headphones both went to sleep with, they shuffled their way into the bathroom rubbing their eyes, brushing their teeth before humiliating themselves on camera as they squatted on the toilet. Next they turned the shower on and stood in front of its entrance, frozen.
"You first," Tits said.
"We'll never get used to the water with that attitude. C'mon, let's pretend it's nice and warm. It's summer anyways- we should pretend to enjoy a cold shower."
"I guess you're right. After you."
Pussyslut narrowed her eyes in mock disapproval. Slowly she moved into the shower and thus under the freezing gush of water that hit her body hard. She arched her back and stiffened the rest of her body as the unmerciful water assaulted her, but she knew better than to react with a gasp or, worse still, words. Calming down, she tried to focus her mind on an imaginary sweltering hot day and being able to come in to a cold shower.
Tits stepped in next, and she too experienced her body's reaction to the water. Her mind, however, was elsewhere. Dreading the day ahead of her as she remembered her Mistress's words and the mental beating she took all night by the headphones, all Tits could think about was her use as a toilet.
The numerous cameras were intrusive and Pussyslut felt like grabbing and ripping them right out the wall, or at least covering herself up. The cameras were positioned exactly at her most intimate parts, and this made her feel like she was just a piece of meat being inspected. She recalled some of the footage from her Mistress's computer monitor- the cameras picked up every turn of her hips, every stream of water that rolled off her stomach leading downward, every jiggle of her breasts. Now it picked up every jingle of her clit bell and every stream of water moving swiftly down her face, a reminder that the words- the name she'd answer to forever- weren't simply marker, they were permanent. She was in this for real now, and between some of her modifications, the blackmail, and the inescapable house, Pussyslut realized the extent of her situation. There was no getting out, she really was a slave, mere property owned by her former neighbor. Her name really was Pussyslut.
Tits and Pussyslut did each other's hair, then used what little time was left to wash some of each other's bodies. They dried off and walked out of the bathroom to their separate dressers, Tits putting on pink bikini-style panties with a floral print and matching bra, and Pussyslut donning a pair that had already been set out for her: black bikini-style panties with two red bulls-eye targets, one directly over her asshole and a smaller one over the panties' gusset, right on top of her pussy; and one black bra with bulls-eye targets over her nipples. Pussyslut sighed. It was impossible how her Mistress knew exactly where to have the bulls-eyes placed on what she assumed were custom panties- the center circles of the bulls-eyes were perfectly aligned with her asshole, center of her pussy, and nipples.
A small vial and post-it note was placed on her dresser, so she shook the thought out of her head and read the small slip of paper.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #42
kearns

"This is a small bottle of my pussy juice I collected. You are to put all of it in your hair immediately. Waste any of it and you'll be punished. Do not wash out."

Also, busy day today. Don't make me breakfast.

-Your Owner XOXO

Pussyslut grabbed the vial and stepped into the shower again. Thankfully, there was no water coming from the dripping showerhead this time. Uncapping the vial and bowing her head towards the ground, Pussyslut placed the vial over herself and waited for the contents to slowly empty themselves. Her Mistress's juices were sticky, more than anything. It smelled bad, but not as terrible as when it was fresh. For some reason her Mistress's pussy was constantly stinky. Pussyslut knew it was something she'd just have to get used to.
The juices sat on top of her head, so she dropped the bottle and ran her fingers through her hair, spreading the juices over every inch of it. Satisfied, or at least as satisfied as a person could be after being forced to dump someone's pussy juices in their hair, Pussyslut walked out of the shower and towards her Mistress's room. A glance in the mirror on the way out showed her new black hair to have an extra greasy look to it. She felt disgusting.
Kneeling before Caroline's bed with her hands clasped behind her back, Pussyslut nodded to Tits to wake up Caroline. Tits shook her then promptly kneeled herself.
"Good morning, Mistress," they said in unison. "How may we serve you?"
Caroline rose to a sitting position.
"Good, wearing the underwear I picked out for you, Pussyslut. Did you use the bottle I put on my dresser?"
"Yes Mistress."
"Say, 'This slave is honored to be soaked in your pussy juice, Mistress.'"
"This slave is honored to be soaked in your pussy juice, Mistress."
"'This cunt wishes it could take a bath in your wonderful pussy juice, Mistress.'"
"This cunt wishes it could take a bath in your wonderful pussy juice, Mistress." Pussyslut hoped she'd never be have to do that.
Caroline clapped her hands together.
"Good slut! Seeing as you want my pussy juice so much, I guess I'll let you wear one of my dirty thongs on your head today! I've decided today is Pussy Worship Day, so your focus should be on pleasing my pussy today, girls! We'll be getting our new wallpaper, and I'm going to give you lessons on how to properly pleasure my pussy this afternoon. You'll spend an hour putting on all the tracking chips on your underwear, then we'll have a little ceremony to close the night. You'll be spending an hour each between my legs testing what you've learned today, while the other sits smelling my dirty underwear and saying how great my pussy is! After that you girls will both kneel before me and mix the special lotion I should be getting in the mail today into my pussylips. I told you about that, remember Pussyslut? Then we'll go to bed, both of you between my legs this time."
"Yes Mistress."
"Normally I don't care if you girls are enthusiastic or not, but today I do. It's Pussy Worship Day and you girls should feel honored to be around my pussy. Therefore, today you are to be as perky as possible. Thrust your chest out further than ever before, put a bounce in your step, put a big smile on when you talk, whatever. Just act like a little teacher's pet today as much as possible, times two.
"Yes Mistress!" Each showed their sparkling white teeth to their owner and thrust their chest out. They closed their lips but left the smile still painted on their faces.
"Tits, are you jealous of Pussyslut? She gets to wear one of my thongs on her head, a thong that's been touching my pussy!"
"Yes Mistress!" Tits exclaimed, grabbing her boobs and positively throwing them towards the ceiling. "This slave is very jealous of Pussyslut!"
"Well don't worry, Tits, we'll get you a thong too!"
"Thank you Mistress!" Tits said, tossing her boobs and smiling broadly again.
"Now let's go get you some breakfast, girls! We've got a long day ahead of ourselves!"
"Yes Mistress!"
"Tits has an especially long day. She's gonna become my full-use toilet today as well!"
"Yes Mistress...!" Tits said hesitantly, showing much less enthusiasm as she brought her girls up again.
"I think I'll go naked, seeing as it's Pussy Worship Day. Kiss my pussy you two."
"Yes Mistress."
Each approached their owner on their knees and pecked her pink pussy.
"Good. Now let's get downstairs. Tits, stay up here."
"Yes Mistress."
Pussyslut followed her Mistress into the hallway.
"Eyes on my butt."
"Yes Mistress," she said, immediately lowering her eyes to Caroline's butt, which was nicely shaped and whose cheeks naturally rolled with her hips. Remembering she too had to walk like this, more for the cameras than anything, Pussyslut rolled her hips in suit.
"What are those bulls-eyes on your panties for, slave?"
"Uhhh, I'm not sure Mistress."
"What does a guy have between his legs?"
"A penis, Mistress."
"Never use the word 'penis' again. Guys have cocks. Say it."
"Guys have cocks, Mistress."
"And what does a cock ejaculate?"
"Sperm, Mistress."
"Guys shoot out cum, actually."
Her eyes still focused on Caroline's butt, Pussyslut repeated what she said.
"Now what are those bulls-eyes for, slave?"
"Cocks and cum, Mistress."
"Say it again."
"These bulls-eyes are for cocks and cum, Mistress."
"Good. But today's Pussy Worship Day, isn't it? What's better than cum?"
"Uh, pussy juice, Mistress."
"And what's better than cocks?"
"Pussies are better than cocks, Mistress."
"Good girl."
Old 03-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #43
kearns

They entered the kitchen and Caroline took out a dog bowl from the cupboard, along with two cups.
"The reason I had Tits stay upstairs was because I want to mix my shit in with her dog food, but I don't want her to know it's in there. I'm going to take a dump into a cup. I'll be in the bathroom. My pussy is going to be the sole source of nurishment for you today, so don't let me catch you eating anything. Remember, I'm always watching," she said, motioning towards a camera.
Five minutes later and Caroline emerged from the bathroom carrying two cups full of urine and solid waste. She carefully poured the urine into the dog bowl, then one piece of her waste onto the other side. Next she opened a can of dog food and put the contents over the shit.
"Okay, Pussyslut, mix it up with your hands."
Pussyslut looked at Caroline.
"Mistress, you said I'd only have to touch your poop when I put it into my hair once a week!"
"Do you really want to upset me on Pussy Worship Day, cunt?"
"Uh, no Mistress. Sorry, Mistress." She dug her hands into the dog bowl and began mashing the contents up.
"I'll let that slide today but refuse or hesitate to obey an order again and I'll whip those tits I own. Speaking of which, you need to start taking your pills. I want a DD chest on you!"
Caroline opened another cupboard and opened a white bottle. Pussyslut took the pill she was offered and tried to dry shallow it. She gagged.
"Need something to go down with that?"
"Please Mistress."
"Here," Caroline said, opening the fridge and pulling out a small clear vial. "It's all you're allowed to drink today!"
Caroline laughed. It was pussy juice.
Pussyslut closed her eyes and took the vial in defeat. Of course it was pussy juice. Opening the lid and accepting a small amount into her mouth, Pussyslut dropped the pill down her throat."
"Ahh, my pussy juice should be a delicacy. It deserves to be in all the fancy restaurants, doesn't it slave?"
"Yes Mistress, it does!" Pussyslut said perkily.
"Would you buy my pussy juice to go with your meal, Pussyslut?"
"I'd order it as a dessert, Mistress!". Pussyslut exclaimed, knowing this would delight Caroline.
Oh my gosh... did I just think of wanting to please her? Pussyslut thought.
Caroline beamed.
"Good girl! Kiss my pussy!"
Pussyslut obeyed.
"And you can wear two thongs on your head today as a special treat!"
Pussyslut groaned on the inside, but now realized Caroline's trap. As she ordered her slaves to be perky today, she forced them to say things that would please her. After they said those things, she'd make them do such stuff as wearing more underwear on their heads as a "treat." Although Caroline could just order them to do it, this method allowed her to smile and act "kind" about it while her slaves were forced to nod and accept what was happening to them with a smile. It would be maddening.
"Now wash your hands in the sink and we'll go get Tits."
Pussyslut obeyed
"Eyes on my butt and follow me. Talk about how wonderful my butt is until we reach my room."
"Yes Mistress."

Tits followed the pair back downstairs and into the kitchen. She wondered why she was left alone in Caroline's room, but knew better than to ask. Kneeling before the dog bowl, Tits began slurping the yellow liquid inside it as fast as she could swallow. Next she turned to her dog food and put her face into that.
"Yuck, taste's sorta weird, Mistress."
"I don't give a fuck, slave, eat it. And never speak without permission again."
"Sorry Mistress." She put her mouth back to the dog food, finishing within two minutes.
Caroline clapped her hands together.
"As of this moment I'll never use a mechanical toilet again! Congrats on eating your first piece of shit!"
Tits paled.
"In celebration, you are to wear these earrings today! In fact, these are the only earrings you're ever going to be allowed to wear!"
Caroline opened the freezer and pulled out the sealant-covered shit-earrings.
Tits' eyes widened, and her jaw hung open.
"These go in now," Caroline said, bending over and inserting them into Tits' earlobes. Tits was frozen in shock as her new earrings dangled from her head.
"The next time I use my toilet I'm afraid we'll have run out of dog food!" Caroline cackled.

Will be continued at a later date.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:25 PM   #44
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Very interesting. My question is: Will this continue for a long time, or will the girls find a way out of this?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:18 AM   #45
imyourslave

i really admire your work and i wish this story will never end

Advertisements
Kink Talk