Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-24-2019, 12:31 PM   #31
little_red

Here is the update that you were all waiting for!

So, I chose a few of my favourite dares from this post. I think a couple people misinterpreted this into thinking I wanted to sleep with my friend - I really don’t. FYI just because I’m bisexual, doesn’t mean I’m sexually attracted to every girl I know. Me doing this was more about the exhilaration of having these dares to complete without her clocking that anything was happening.

These are the ones I chose:
- Taking off my clothes during the night, and waking up naked.
- Leaving a toy on the bedside cabinet.
- Letting her choose my outfit/bathroom breaks/general decisions.
- Getting her opinion on nudes I was taking.
- Twisting my nipples three times during the night.
- Not wearing underwear to the movies.
- Getting her to wash my back when I showered.
- Complimenting her in an undressed state.
- Masturbate to orgasm without her knowing.
- The phone call with a dominant guy.

I'll just go through each one, one by one, and let you know if I did it or what happened. I can't remember who suggested each one (or how to tag people in posts) but I hope you see this if you submitted a dare.

Taking off my clothes during the night, and waking up naked.
Okay, so this one was surprisingly easy. She went to bed wearing just a thong and a t-shirt anyway, she is not conservative when it comes to nudity at all. I took her cue and also wore that to bed. It was suuuuper hot with both of us being in the bed, and I have a really heavy duvet, so I took my top off before we even went to sleep. We talked in bed for literally hours, and so whilst we were under the covers, I slipped my thong off. When we woke up I stayed without my top off until we went to get breakfast, however I did put shorts on almost immediately. So, I was mostly successful here.

Leaving a toy on the bedside cabinet.
I left my bullet vibe next to me. She didn't even notice it.

Letting her choose my outfit/bathroom breaks/general decisions.
Girls choosing other girls outfits is not a weird thing at all. I went through different sets of matching underwear to match different outfits, and she had no qualms choosing which one. Bathroom breaks occasionally became a problem when I was uber busting and she was fine, but never to the point of accident. Unfortunately we had already booked the movie before we went, so no decision making there.

Getting her opinion on nudes I was taking.
This came about surprisingly easily. She has a new boyfriend and was showing me the cute photos he sends her during the day on WhatsApp. I was scrolling through and her own nudes came up, haha. We laughed about it, she wasn't particularly shy about it, and I commented that I had recently taken a photo just like that, which I had. I showed it to her and asked if I should send it. She said it was hot and that I should.

Twisting my nipples three times during the night.
You've probably worked out by now that me and this girl have a weirdly close relationship, as in nothing is off boundaries. So I essentially made the excuse that my nipples were really itchy, and masked the twisting by making it seem like that was how I itched them. EASY!

Not wearing underwear to the movies.
This was super fun because it was quite exhilarating. Luckily, it wasn't too windy but I did have to be really careful how I sat. She didn't catch on at all. I also took my bra off as soon as I got home, but so did she, so it wasn't really a big deal.

Getting her to wash my back when I showered.
It was too late to shower by the time we got back, so this one didn't happen. Fail.

Complimenting her in an undressed state.
Utilising everything she'd told me about this new guy she was seeing, when she was getting changed for bed she momentarily had her breasts out so I said something along the lines of "Wow, I can see why [insert BF's name] likes you." She laughed and it was chill.

Masturbate to orgasm without her knowing.
Okay, so this one was initially foiled but I did manage to go through with it. The plan was to do it whilst I said I was going to the toilet. The problem with that was that it would take a suspiciously long time and my toilet door doesn't close all of the way (you have to hold it closed with your right hand if you want total privacy). I'm right handed, and I definitely can't quickly masturbate to orgasm with my left hand. So, I had to do it whilst I was in bed instead. Luckily, I'm good at being quiet and my bed is quite big. So I lay and did it at the very edge of my bed once we'd decided to go to sleep. This was double-y exciting knowing I was naked at the time too.

The phone call with a dominant guy.
So, I introduced this as someone I was seeing rather than immediately 'a dominant guy' since we hadn't talked about anything kinky. I managed to say how much I "loved how rough he pounded you the last time you met up" which she found really funny (we'd just been talking about the sex she'd had with her boyfriend) and "just thinking about that is already starting to make me wet" but, unfortunately, that was it as I got too embarrassed to continue and say anything more. Bit of a failure there really.

Thanks for everything you guys posted. It was very fun.

Best,

Lil x

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to little_red for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, dare, girl, girls, sleepover