Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
cfnmboy

Default A CFNM Adventure

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting a story, so I hope you like it! In case you don't know, CFNM stands for Clothed Female Naked Male. It's all about empowering girls, embarrassing boys, and having a lot of fun! I obviously like CFNM a lot, since it's in my screen name, so this story (and probably any others I write) will have CFNM in them, so if you don't like CFNM, you won't like my stories!

Cocky. What an appropriate word for Jeffrey, for so many different reasons. For one, Jeff was extremely self-obsessed and arrogant. He thought he was the greatest, hottest, and (in his words) "most awesomest" guy in Clarkville High. He thought that every boy lived in envy of his lean physique, his strong body and his boyish face. And he thought that every girl was his for the taking, that they were all eagerly waiting to lie down before him and let him have his way with them. Jeffrey was constantly boasting about his "latest conquest," yet he had never had what any sane person would call a girlfriend. Or even a genuine friend who was a girl.

Jenna was one of the few girls in Jeff's grade that he had not "conquered." She was by no means popular, and though she was extremely intelligent, she never bragged about her accomplishments. She had English class with Jeff, and though she rarely talked in class (mostly because Jeff and his buddies always shouted out the (usually wrong) answer first), her mind constantly buzzed. She hated Jeff. She hated how disrespectful he was to girls, how arrogant and conceited and...well, cocky.

Jenna sighed, a mix of anger and lust. That was the one thing she liked about Jeff. She could tell that he had something big in his jeans. Even without Jeff constantly bragging about his penis to anyone within screaming earshot, she could see his large bulge whenever he walked by. Whenever they passed in the hallway, she would look down, which served the double purpose of avoiding his leering gaze and allowing her to gaze leeringly at his package. Jenna wanted nothing more than to see Jeff naked, to have that cocky boy under her control, to finally teach him how to respect women. He might have conquered half of her friends, but Jenna knew that Jeff would NEVER conquer her. And, if everything went according to plan, he would never conquer anyone else ever again.

Part II coming soon. Let me know what you think!
cfnmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to cfnmboy for this post:
Old 08-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Impressive introduction! Looking forward to more
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Here, here! As Davros said, yes, this is an interesting developement. Well written too.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
MasFresco

This sounds like it will be a good one!

Limits: Anything. I don't do dares. I only enjoy reading creative ideas.
MasFresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:03 PM   #5
cfnmboy

Default Part II

Wow, thanks for the compliments everyone! Here's part II, sorry this will probably be a short one!

It was a warmish spring day when Jenna put her plan into action. She had given her plan a considerable amount of thought during the past few weeks. Jenna had never done anything like this to a boy before. At least, not in real life. She had imagined similar scenarios over and over in her head, alone at night in her room. But doing it with a real boy would be different. Especially with one as egotistical and stuck-up as Jeffrey. If something went wrong, she could end up being just another one of Jeffrey's conquests. She would have to bait her trap gently, slowly. She would have to make Jeffrey think he was winning. Jenna smiled solemnly to herself. At least the hard part would be over first. The hard part for her, that is.

The final bell rang and Jeffrey bounded out of Physics and towards his locker. It was a Friday, so he was acting particularly wild today, in anticipation of the weekend. Last weekend he had scored with two freshmen, and he was hoping to beat that this weekend. Jeffrey stopped at his locker to drop off his books. As soon as he began fiddling with the lock, Jenna walked down the hallway, carrying a large and heavy stack of books. As soon as she passed Jeffrey, she gave a little scream, and tripped on a non-existent crack. Books and papers went flying everywhere, and Jenna began scrambling to pick them up. Jeffrey looked down at Jenna, watching her ass wiggle as she crawled along the floor picking up her books. I never realized how hot Jenna was, he thought. He smiled. Jenna had always seemed like a shy, prudish girl. She was probably a virgin, Jeff thought, licking his lips. He smiled. Imagine how the guys would react if he could conquer even the shyest girl in his grade. If he could get this prude, he could get any girl he wanted.

Jenna had recovered all of her fallen books, except for the one closest to Jeff's feet, which she deliberately saved for last. Before she could get it, however, Jeff picket it up. He smiled down at her, dangling the book over her head playfully. Jenna looked up at his...face, and stood up. "Thanks, Jeff," she said, reaching for the book. But Jeff held it up higher, out of her reach. "Not so fast," he said smiling. "Why should I give this back to you? What's in it for me?"

Jenna wanted to punch him, curse him for being so disrespectful and rude. What kind of a man would say something like that to his classmate? But she had to be content with punching and cursing him in her mind, at least for now. She had to play his game first, before she could get him to play hers. So she sighed, defeated. "Ok fine, Jeff, what do you want me to do?" Jeffrey smiled. This was almost too easy. Perfect. "Why don't you come over to my house tonight and pick it up. Say, around 8 o'clock?" "I'd love to, Jeff, I really would," Jenna lied through her teeth, "But I have to stay home and take care of my little sister. Our parents are going away for the weekend." "Well, then how about I bring the book over to your place?" Jeff said, no doubt thinking he could charm, or at least force, himself into some kind of sick menage a trois. Jenna did her best to suppress a smile. She had him right where she wanted him. "That sounds great!" she said. "So I'll see you at 8?" "Yup. You better be ready for me!" Jeff exclaimed, and he slapped her ass as he left his locker and headed down the hallway. Finally, Jenna was free to grin. Yes, she had gotten slapped, but now she had Jeff right where she wanted him. She hurried to catch the bus. There was a lot to do before 8 o'clock.

I guess that wasn't as short as I thought it would be. Part III hopefully tomorrow!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #6
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

holy crap this story is already bad ass

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #7
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

I had hoped there'd be more set up to her plan... but I'm still interested. Please, keep writing!
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Awesome, yet again! Looking forward to the next part
Old 08-09-2009, 07:21 AM   #9
cfnmboy

Sorry I'm a little late with Part III, but hopefully it's worth the wait! This is a pretty long post, so enjoy!

The first thing Jenna did when she got back home was check on her little sister, Julie. She found her reading in her room, as usual. Julie was an absolutely voracious reader, and even though she was only in middle school, she could hold her own against Jenna during their frequent late-night discussions, which ranged from books to boys. Neither of them had ever had a boyfriend before, but they sure talked a lot about them, their smiles, their hair, their expressions, their bulges. They loved objectifying boys, the way boys like Jeff loved objectifying girls. But they were always too shy to express their dominant attitudes in school. So far, their views on boys had been their own little secret. But tonight, things were finally going to change.

"Hey Julie!" Jenna said, smiling at her sister. "Did Mom and Dad leave already?"

"Of course," Julie said, her eyes still buried in her latest book, "Animal Farm." Jenna's mom was a photographer and her dad was a police officer. They were going up to Alaska to see the wedding of some extremely-distant relative, and they were kind enough to let their children stay home. They wouldn't be back until late Sunday night, so Jenna and Julie had the house to themselves for the first time ever. Of course, they had no idea how they would take advantage of that.

Jenna sat down on the bed next to Julie, still smiling uncontrollably, and stared at her. Julie did her best to stay focused on her book, but finally gave in and put it down. "All right, sis, what is it?" Jenna just grinned. Julie sat up in her bed.

"You don't mean...you actually got him?" Jenna nodded excitedly. Julie gave a little scream and hugged her sister. "Oh, I'm so proud of you!" she said. "And I'm so excited!" She giggled. "I already have a list of things I want to do to him. I was thinking first..."

"Now, don't get too excited just yet," Jenna warned. "Yes, I got him to come over, but if the rest of our plan doesn't work, it could get really bad for us. Did you find the ropes?" Julie sighed.

"Yes, of course I did."

"And the camera's charged?"

"Yes."

"And you got the..."

"YES! I got everything! It's all in the basement already! You think I'd put off preparing for something like this?" Jenna smiled at her sister again and hugged her. She was still nervous about tonight, but she knew that with her sister's help, they could do anything. They went down to the basement to finish setting up their trap.

Meanwhile, Jeff was also preparing for that night. He took a long shower, combed his hair, and liberally sprayed on deodorant. He got dressed in a button-down shirt and pants, and packed up Jenna's book in his backpack. He thought about bringing some of his special toys, but decided against it. He knew that Jenna wasn't going to be easy to conquer, and although he knew he could easily overpower her, he preferred to win with a smile instead of a fist. He would make Jenna feel comfortable first, and then once she was at ease, he would move in for the kill. He thought about packing some condoms too, but then decided against it. He wanted to really enjoy this. At 8:02 he left for Jenna's house.

"Where is he?" Jenna said nervously. She and Julie were waiting in the family room. Everything had been set up, and they had run through the final, riskiest phase of their plan several times, but Jenna was still afraid something would go wrong. "You don't think he forgot, do you?"

"I'm sure he didn't." Julie said. "He doesn't sound like the type of boy who would blow off something like this, or at least what he thinks this is," she said with a smile. "But he does seem like the kind of boy who would be late, to keep us waiting and make us nervous." Just then the doorbell rang, and they both jumped. They looked at each other, for a brief eternity, and then Jenna walked to the door, masking her nervousness and excitement with a calm, innocent face. She opened the door.

Of course, it was Jeff, flashing a winning smile, all dressed up, and carrying a bag which presumably held her book.

"Hey, Jenna," he said.

"Where's my book, Jeff?" she replied in a firm, cold voice. Jeff smiled. He knew she was nervous, but he would have no trouble loosening her up.

"Don't worry, I have it," he said. "May I come in?" Jenna just stared at him quietly for a moment.

Finally, she sighed, and said, in her best reluctant voice, "All right, but just for a little while." She led Jeff into the family room, where Julie was waiting. Julie looked up at Jeff, her eyes wide.

"Julie, this is the famous Jeff!" Jenna announced.

"Wow, he's even hotter than you told me he was!" Julie blurted, then she gasped and covered her mouth. Jenna blushed.

Jeff looked at her, a smile in his eyes. "You think I'm hot, Jenna?" he said, grinning viciously. Jenna turned away, hiding her blushing face from him.

"No! I..."

"You can admit it, Jenna," Jeff said, turning her back around to face him. "I'm flattered."

Jenna took a deep breath. "Well...what girl in our class hasn't fantasized about you?" Jeff laughed.

"Well, I thought you were the only one who didn't, but I guess even I can be wrong sometimes!" he said, grinning. Boy, this was just too easy, he thought. "Maybe we can go up to your room and...try out some of our fantasies right now."

He grabbed her hand, but she pulled away, perhaps a little too forcefully. Jeff might have noticed, but she covered it with an extremely sweet, timid voice. "Actually..." she said, pretending to be embarrassed, "I have a...kind of strange fantasy I wanted to try with you, in the basement."

"The basement?" Jeff said, grinning. "I guess you're kinkier than I thought!" And he slapped her butt again. Jenna took a quiet, calming breath. She knew she wouldn't have to take much more of that. She was so close...

"Well, you see, sometimes...late at night..." She was blushing beet red now. Jeff was staring at her with hungry eyes, which was good, because he didn't notice Julie on the couch laughing quietly into her hand. Jenna finished, "...I imagine that you're a prisoner and I'm the warden, and you...break out of the cell and...do stuff...to me." Jeff grinned broadly, showing nearly all of his perfect white teeth.

"See? That wasn't so hard, now was it? Don't worry, Jenna, I'd be more than happy to fulfill your fantasy!" Jenna looked up at him, still averting his eyes.

"You...you would?"

"Of course!" Jeff beamed. "Now let's go down to my cell, Warden, I think it's feeding time!"

"Wait!" Jenna stopped him. "I want you to put these on first." She reached in her pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, looking at the floor. For a terrible, heart-stopping moment, the room was dead silent. This couldn't possibly work, thought Jenna. He sees through everything, he knows it's a trick. Why did I ever try to catch Jeff, of all boys? I should have gone for an easier boy my first time...

Jeff broke the silence in the room and the screaming in Jenna's mind with a loud grin and a snigger. "Wow, you're really into this, aren't you? All right, I'll put them on. I guess these are those break-away handcuffs, right?" Jenna looked up at him, straight in the eyes.

"Of course they are," she said. "I can just imagine watching your strong muscles flexing as you break free and come...conquer me." Jeffrey smiled. He did it. He had won. He put the first handcuff on his left hand. "Put your hands behind your back, prisoner!" Jenna said awkwardly. Jeff obliged, and Jenna went behind him to fasten the second handcuff to his right hand. She stared at Julie, who was grinning and laughing like a demon, and allowed herself a tiny smile. She did it. She had won. "Come on, Jeff," she said, and she led him down the stairs to the basement, with Julie following behind them, giggling into her hand.

Last edited by cfnmboy; 08-09-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: I took Koquillion's advice and added space between dialog so the story would be easier to read :)
Old 08-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #10
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Ooh! Yes! Jeff is such an idiot!

Go on, this is so great!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #11
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

My only quibble is in regards to the speech. Please could you separate speech onto new lines each time someone different is talking? I read this quite easily, but I know it'd be much easier and more efficient if you gave each new speaker a new line.

With regards to the storyline itself, well... it's great! I love how Jeff thinks he's won. I can't wait to read about his reaction to "The Basement"

Keep it up!
Old 08-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #12
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default Great installment

I agree almost word for word with what davros said

Keep writing, this is a great story
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #13
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

oh man this is great cant wait for the next part

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:32 PM   #14
OhSoFine

Default Part 2 plz

Where is next part!! this looks tooo good!
OhSoFine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #15
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

more more more please

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnm