Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #16
slutfarm

I plan on continuing the story, but at this point I am going to pause until I get some feedback (positive or negative) so I will know how to proceed. Obviously, the theme from this point forward is activities as a slave that is blackmailed into slavery, but there are lots of turns and twists I can take.

Please rate the story so far and leave comments as to why you rated it the way you did.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:31 AM   #17
slutfarm

Chapter 8

When we got downstairs to the hotel restaurant for breakfast, we got a corner that was mostly away from people, though it was still a very open layout. It was a buffet style setup and the food was all near where a lot of people were sitting. Jill instructs me to take everyone's order and go get their food for them (remember I am wearing only a ping girl's thong swimsuit). All of the girls send me back on multiple trips for juice, jelly, etc. to go with their breakfast. I finally get everybody settled with their food and get ready to go get my own food. Jill says, "You will have a cup of coffee and a plain doughnut. You may eat other food too, but you must get those two items." I am starving so I get scrambled eggs and bacon as well. When I sit down to eat, Jill tells Jeff, Scott, and Joey to stand up and lower their pants in the front so I can jack them all off. People can see them standing around me and I am sure wonder why, but they can't really see their cocks because they are so close. Jill says, "when the three of you cum, you will cum in Tommy's coffee so he can use your cum as his creamer." Jill says to me, "you must masturbate all three of them at the same time." I said, "mam, I only have two hands." Jill's response was, "then use your mouth for the 3rd." Jeff is standing straight in front of me with Scott and Joey standing on each side, so I go down on Jeff with my mouth and jack Scott and Joey with each hand. As each of them cums, they dump a load into my coffee, but also cum with such force that some overshoots and goes all over my eggs too. After I make Scott, Joey, and Jeff cum Jill says, "now you will make yourself cum on your doughnut and use your cum as a glaze." I am so horny at this point it don't take long for me to cum and my doughnut is drenched in my cum. Jill then turns to me and says, "You must finish all of your food and drink or you will have to get naked here, get 50 stripes across the ass with a belt and not get clothes back for the rest of the trip. As disgusting as it was, I finished all of my food and drink. At least it couldn't get any worse than this..... could it?
Old 01-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #18
Dareholic
getDare Addict

It can ALWAYS get worse.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #19
slutfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
It can ALWAYS get worse
I think you are correct Dareholic....
Old 01-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #20
Ice Shadow

Default adsf

nice keep it comin
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #21
slutfarm

Chapter 9

As I was finishing gagging down my breakfast Ginger gave me a stack of cards and said, "let's go to the beach and pass these out to all the guys." I flipped one of the cards over and it had my picture in the thong and said, "I have been dared to fuck every guy that comes to my room tonight and I cannot turn down the dare. If you want to fuck a straight guy or be fucked by a straight guy come to room 921 tonight." Ginger said, "You have 500 cards just like that one. You have 1 hour to give them all out to guys then come back up to the room. It is now 8:07am, so be back in your room at 9:07am empty-handed. If you throw away any of the cards yourself or do anything with them other than give them to guys you will lose all of your clothes and go home naked and the videos will be sent to Beth and posted on the internet."

The first 10 guys I tried to give a card to read it, laughed and gave it back to me shaking their head in disgust. I began to worry that I wouldn't be able to give out all of the cards. Finally, I found a couple of guys that was excited about it and they helped me give out the cards to their friends and others, so I was able to complete my task and walked back into my room at 8:59am.

What I didn't know was that while I was passing out cards to guys, the girls were passing out similar cards to girls to come up to the room at 9:00am with the promise of fucking me or being fucked by me. Jill said, "Get naked now. You will do whatever any of the girls want to do with you in the room. They have all come to fuck you or be fucked by you. Take this pill -- it will keep you hard for all of the fucking." I took the pill, stripped naked and laid on the bed as I was told. The first girl stepped up and gave me a blow job. I filled her mouth with my cum when I shot my load. She then kissed me and most of my cum ended up back in my mouth.

After this first girl, the rest wanted me to fuck them. One after another, as soon as I finished fucking one another came forward for her fuck. I don't know what the medicine was Jill gave me, but it allowed me not just to stay hard, but to keep having orgasms. My dick was so red and swollen from having so much sex. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hang in there.

The last girl put on a strap on and said, "I will fuck you instead of you fucking me and while I do you will suck off my sister." She stuck the fake cock into my ass and began to fuck me in the ass. I never knew a good ass-fucking could feel so good. She hit my prostrate just right and kept fucking me while I sucked on her sister's wet juicy pussy. After what seemed like an eternity, I had an orgasm like I had not had the whole day. The orgasm from the prostrate stimulation threw my body into convulsions and I screamed so loud. Ginger then said, "put your thongs back on. We are going to the beach to lay out and let you get some rest for tonight's fuck session with the guys.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #22
dickface

i like this story a lot, and im so excited to see what happens next!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:16 AM   #23
slutfarm

Chapter 9

After being allowed to relax in the sun a while, we went in to get dressed for dinner. Scarlet gave me some really sexy lace panties and bra, a short sexy, a short, low-cut dress, and 6" black heels to wear out to dinner. She said, "shave all of the hair off of your body except for your head then put these clothes on. I got a shower and shaved everything as I was told except for my cock and balls. I couldn't bear to have my privates shaved. I got dressed in the clothes given to me then went out into the room. First thing Scarlet did was make me lift my dress and drop my panties so she could verify that I shaved everywhere. When she saw that I had not shaved my cock and balls she got a razor and shaved them herself then she put makeup and red lipstick on me. Then Joey gave me a butt plug and told me that I would want to wear it while at dinner to stretch out my asshole before tonight so I wouldn't be so tight. I put the butt plug in and we headed out to a classy Italian restaurant on the beach.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #24
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Getting good, keep it up.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #25
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Loving this tale thus far. Keep it comming

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #26
slutfarm

Chapter 10

While at dinner, Ginger slipped me another one of the pills so I could stay hard as long as I needed to stay hard. After dinner, we went back up to the hotel room for my fuck session with whatever guys showed up. When we got there there were 21 guys that showed up to fuck me. First, I had to dance on the table and do a strip tease for them, slowly removing my sexy women's clothing. Next, they all stripped and lined up to bang me one after the other. The first one fucked me in the ass until he spewed cum all up my ass. After cumming, he moved forward so I could fuck him in the ass while the next one fucked me. After the second one filled me with cum, they rotated again and while I was fucking the second guy and being fucked by the third guy I had to give the first guy a blowjob. This continued until all 21 guys had fucked me, been fucked by me, and received a blow job. I was so worn out after this session. I couldn't believe they made me have sex with guys -- much less 21 of them. I have to admit that although I prefer girls and had never thought of doing anything with a guy, the whole thing made me as horny as hell and opened my eyes to some awesome sex tactics. The guys fucking my ass and stimulating my prostrate made me orgasm in ways I could only imagine. I wonder what the rest of the night has in store for me....
Old 01-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #27
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds fun, what else could happen?

Yamask
Old 01-18-2013, 05:22 AM   #28
slutfarm

Chapter 11

After fucking the 21 guys, I was told I had to stay completely naked for the rest of the night. The next when the girls came to our room, Scarlet told me to go get all of my clothes and pack them in my suitcase and give the suitcase to her. As I gave her my suitcase with all of my clothes in it she said, "you will stay naked for your trip home today." Scarlet continued, "I will bring your suitcase to you when we get back tonight and I will delete all of the videos at that time if you follow the rules on the way home." I protested that it was an 8 hour trip and I would have to stop and fill up with gas at least once as well as stop to eat at least twice. Scarlet's response was, "then I would choose carefully where you stop if I were you because you will be naked." The girls made the other guys (that I was riding with) to promise not to allow me to have anything to cover up with and to not go in and buy food for me when we stopped to eat. The guys room was in my name, so I had to be the one to go settle our account and check out and I had no clothes. The girl behind the counter grinned at me as she checked me out.

The thought of driving 8 hours naked with my guy friends made me horny as hell, but I wasn't sure how I was going to explain to Beth when I got home why I was naked. All the way home I would hope that she was at work or something so I could get in and get dressed without her knowing. But then again, there is the issue of a girl bringing over my suitcase -- hopefully that won't happen while Beth is there either. It is going to be a long hard day.......
Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #29
Dareholic
getDare Addict

A long hard day is right.

Yamask
Old 01-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #30
Vaginasucker101
Account Banned

Great story so far can't wait for more
Vaginasucker101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk