Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
Digital

Location: Somewhere between the top and the bottom of the planet
Default Best music to listen to for sensory deprivation play?

Hey

So me and this girl I know are gonna do some bondage before too long. That should be fun. Anyway she was telling me about the stuff that she likes, and one of them was sensory deprivation, blindfolds, headphones etc. She say's it's far more exciting not knowing what's about too happen. Sounds fun, definitely. As a switch I hope to one day enjoy this.

I was thinking about how easy a blindfold would be, and as would sticking a pair of earphones in her ears, the bud ones, that'll kill any sound, however what music do I play? Something too heavy may take her out of the mood, something with lyrics may put her mind somewhere else, something too quiet may put her to sleep. I was thinking maybe some ambient, but at the same time that may sensualise the whole ordeal too much and that's not the impact I want to have - rather than being slow, soft and relaxing, I'd rather she was on edge, lost in the anticipation of what's coming next, so I can then tease her properly and every move I make on her will be both shocking and exciting. Sort of like watching a jumpy horror movie, gets the heart going, y'know?

Anyway what music do you think I should play? If any? I don't want her to hear a thing. Perhaps white noise? Though I think that could be distracting

idk ideas? any of you done this before? Tbh I'm very inexperienced as a dominant, though I'm sure I'll manage just fine.

Cheers guys

Advertisements
Kink Talk