Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2022, 03:01 PM   #1
littleRy

Default Punish me harshly

I’m supposed to be on day 34 of 120 days in diapers 24/7 but today during class I went to the bathroom and took my diaper off without permission because it was so full it almost leaked. I also didn’t even change into a new one because I was afraid the tabs would make too much noise undoing on the new diaper. I also went potty in the toilet. My mommy made me drink a liter an a half of apple juice before heading out and I had to drink another bottle of water while in the first half of class which is why I pee’d so much. I need to be punished very harshly for disobeying multiple rules my mommy gave me about my diaper time.

1) I changed out of my diaper without even asking for permission.
2) I didn’t put a new diaper on.
3) I pooped in the potty without asking for permission.
4) I couldn’t send the confirmation picture that I was wearing a diaper at lunch time because I took it off
5) I pee’d in the potty which I never have permission to do even if I asked, and I’m not even allowed to ask.

That’s 5 rules that I deliberately broke in one day.

Punish me and be very harsh. The more embarrassing or painful the better my mommy says.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diaper boy, humiliate