Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-27-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
RhysGwynt

Post A Dinner Party and Dares [R]

This is my first story on here, but I have always liked writing so I thought I would give it a try.

This may start slowly, but it shouldn't take to long to get to the good stuff.

Chapter One: The Setup

I was sitting on the couch next to my girlfriend, Cindy, watching a movie. She watching whatever romantic comedy was on, I was enjoying the feel of her body snuggled into mine. We had been dating for almost two years now, and had been living together for a few months. She was the love of my life, and we had a terrific relationship. We complemented each other well, as she was a spontaneous, fun loving, maybe a bit wild, while I was much more even-tempered, cautious, slightly prudish even.

Like any couple, we had our problems, and those things that complemented each other so well were often the source for those problems. She always wanted to try new things, while I tended to want to stick to what we knew. Usually, she got her way, and usually I ended up liking it, but it did cause some friction. With those differences though, we were still always willing to talk about anything with each other, and that, above all else, is what made our relationship work.

As I was thinking about these things the movie ended and Cindy stirred, looking up at me. “You know what that movie made me think of Tim?” she asked.

Now, I had payed next to no attention to the movie, so I had no idea what she might be getting at. So I simply looked down at her, smiled and said, “What, honey?”

“We haven't had anyone over to our house for awhile. We should have a dinner party. Maybe play some games. It'd be fun, don't you think?” She smiled a sweet little smile, and said it in such a sweet tone that made it nearly impossible to say no.

Now, some people might wonder why I would even have reason to say no, but you don't know me very well. I dislike parties, with a fiery passion. I don't like socializing for the sake of socializing. I especially don't like entertaining at home, not only because I have to clean up, but because I have always seen my house as my safe place, where I come to get away from the world.

I thought quick and decided to ask a question first. “Who were you thinking of?” I was hoping that by making her actually start putting a plan together she would let it go.

“Just a small group, maybe Mike and Allison, a few others maybe, you know, friends.” Mike and Allison were close friends of ours. I had met Mike a few years ago and we really connected. He married Allison after several years of on-and-off dating, and she and Cindy had connected when we introduced them. I gave in, It really wasn't much, and she was talking about friends. I would probably have fun, and I knew she liked having people over, even if I didn't.

That night in bed was really hot. She was into it more than usual and seemed to have multiple orgasms. After we had cuddled a bit afterward, I asked her what had gotten her so hot. She thought about it for awhile and then said something completely unexpected. “Have you ever fantasized about being with other women?”

This wasn't an odd questions in particular, but was odd in the context, and made me curious. “Yes, I suppose so. Most, if not all people do at some point. Are you saying that you were fantasizing that I was someone else tonight?”

She smiled, “Well, not really. You were you, but you were watching me with someone else.” she gave me a playful smile. “Have you ever fantasized about Allison?”

This gave me pause. My girlfriend was asking me if I fantasized about my best friend's wife. And she had just admitted to fantasizing about me watching her with someone else. I just felt weird. But I wanted to be honest, as we always tried to be with each other. “Yes, I have. Nothing specific, but she is very attractive. What does that have to do with tonight?”

“Well, I was thinking about Mike and Allison tonight. It got me hot. You certainly seemed to enjoy it, too.” she smiled naughtily. “You have my full permission to fantasize, by the way, so don't feel guilty. I enjoyed tonight, and I wasn't fantasizing the whole time, I love you.”

“I love you too honey.” I kissed her and we laid down to sleep, but now my mind was filled with thoughts of my friends and my girl, and a dinner party I didn't know what to expect for anymore.
RhysGwynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
roadrunnerkc17

Send a message via Yahoo to roadrunnerkc17

awesome beginning...please continue
roadrunnerkc17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #3
RhysGwynt

Post Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Day Comes
My mind kept going about what Cindy had said for the next week. I just kept thinking about Allison, and about my girlfriend and Mike. I couldn't help myself. It made me hot, but made me feel weird too. I don't even like having people in my house, let alone my girl. And the fact that the thoughts were of my best friend made it weirder.

I left all of the planning to Cindy. I don't like parties so I am not particularly good at planning them. She had arraigned everything for Friday evening. I spent all week both nervous and excited. I hadn't been so worried about a party since High School.

When I got home Friday, she had everything ready, the house was clean, and she was setting the table. I saw that she had set six places and wondered who else she had invited. When I asked her she simply smiled and said “You'll see.”

I decided not to change, since it was casual day at work my polo shirt and khakis would be comfortable enough for a party. I told Cindy this and she went upstairs to change while I finished setting the table. While she was upstairs the doorbell rang. When I answered the door, I was in for the first surprise of the night.

Joy was standing there, pretty as ever. I shouldn't have been surprised, since she is a very close friend of Cindy's and mine. Joy and I grew up together, we have known each other longer than we can remember. If our parents had their way, we would have been married and had eight kids by now. Joy had introduced me to Cindy, they had been friends for many years.

I guess the reason I was surprised is that, even though my conscious mind was simply expecting a fun dinner party, my subconscious was still dwelling on the sexual thoughts of my friends. Joy was almost like a sister to me. Though she was very attractive, I had never thought of her like that.

Now I looked at her and saw just how good she looked. She was in a simple t-shirt and shorts, nothing sexy or suggestive, but still I thought of her sexually for perhaps the first time. She came in and sat on the couch and we began making the small talk that is always the prelude to these parties, but my mind was racing again.

Next to come were Mike and Allison. Mike was in his work clothes, nice slacks and a button up shirt. Allison was in a lovely summer dress, a light pink color, and once again my mind went to thinking about her naked and in my bed. I invited them in and tried to shake these thoughts from my head.

Last to come was our neighbor Kristi. She had spent a lot of time with Cindy lately because she had divorced her husband and, even though it was more than a year ago now, she still had a hard time getting over him. But she certainly didn't help me get sexual thoughts from my mind, as she was wearing a short skirt and a shirt that showed her midriff.

We were all sitting around for a few minutes when Cindy came down. She was dressed in a very nice v-necked shirt and a knee-length skirt. It was also obvious, at least to me, that she was not wearing a bra with it. This wasn't too unusual, as she didn't need one, her breasts were quite firm, but my mind was still in a strange place and it wasn't helping to notice that.

We sat down and managed to have a nice dinner. Normal conversation, and I managed not to let my mind distract me. Afterward, we we finishing up dessert when Cindy suggested we play a game. Discussion ensued as to what we should play, and it took several minutes before it was Joy who suggested we play 'Truth or Dare'.

We all looked at each other a bit after that, and slowly but surely, everyone seemed to nod a bit. I wasn't sure what to think, it seemed like a teenage game to me, but it could be fun. I was nervous, but seeing everyone else agreeing to it, I agreed. It was going to be an interesting night.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Really good. Please continue.
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
RhysGwynt

Post Chapter 3: Laying down the Rules

Chapter 3: Laying down the Rules
Now that we had decided to play Truth or Dare, no one really said anything. We just kind of looked at each other, no one wanting to make that first awkward move. Eventually though, Mike had an idea. “Hey, I know, Why don't we see if we can get a program to do it for us? Then we don't have to think of things ourselves.” He pulled out his phone, a fancy smart-phone, and began typing on it's tiny keyboard.

Several people perked up, happy that they wouldn't have to be responsible for coming up with embarrassing things for the others, but would still get to see and hear them. I, on the other hand, was anxious about the idea. I knew that a computer would have no idea about consequences, just random ideas come up with by some stranger.

It took a few minutes till he was able to find a good program, this one, labeled as 'Sexy', had multiple ratings levels and allowed you to manually escalate them as you went. I suggested that we come up with some simple rules to go along with the structure it provided, just to provide with some limits. I was getting really nervous about this idea of doing something labeled 'Sexy' with my friends.

But as I got more nervous, I also got excited. I had spent the last week thinking about my friends, and today had been no different. It still made me extremely uncomfortable, but I didn't say anything,
I just tried to put some limits on it. “Let's each be able to veto dares if they exceed our limits. I don't want things to become awkward between us all.”

I saw these thoughts going through everyone's faces. Mike seemed to be in agreement, Allison looked thoughtful. Joy and Kristi seemed almost disappointed. But Cindy spoke up, “Well, Tim, I understand what you are saying, but one of the points of a game like this is to push limits a bit. So how about we allow each person only one veto, after that any refusal leads to a punishment, decided on by the group.”

With an agreement from everyone else, we began to set up the game. The game had four ratings levels, G, PG, R, and X. We decided that we would start at the PG level, do a round of truths and a round of dares, and then escalate. After that, we would see how things went. With that last thing settled we began the game....

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, dare, fiction, party, story