Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2016, 02:36 PM   #1
FoxxyHan

Heart [Request]Pamper me crazy! 26 yo commando/wardrobe control girl.

Hey all!

I am 26, female and in a relationship. I'm an average office lady with perky but small boobies who does kegel exercises frequently, hence a wonderful pussy that has proudly serviced 23/27 penises and 5 vaginas. My sexual activities/fetishes are somewhat open to my friends. Most of them gets the idea, some dislikes it, some admires it. To each of its own.

My love for commando/clothings is absolute. I have 11 years of experience going commando and has achieved an average of 70% of my time in commando. I love the idea of clothes restriction and have involved my partners to take charge of my wardrobe during our relationships, totalling to a rough estimate of 7.5 years of wardrobe control so far.

Anyway, I just found out about this diamond forum recently and I have to say, I totally love the activities posted here and I will like to indulge myself in an exceptional experience as much as I can get.

My partner is ready to help out with ANYTHING required.

Below are my timesets for my attire (roughly since boyfriend is in charge here):

Monday - Thursday
0800 - 1800: Office clothes, ranging from dresses to suits/pants. Kept a spare set of undergarments for meetings.
1800 - 2000: FBT shorts without inner linings. Normal tee shirt. Sometimes just a zip jacket. Usually doing walks in parks (Gym on thursdays), dinner and rest until shower.
2000 - 0800: Sleepshirts only. Maybe socks if I am feeling cold. I sleep over at his house if we are meeting.

Friday
0800 - 1730: Same as above.
1730 - ??? : Usually have meetups with friends. 50% of the time I am wearing dresses and the hateful heels because all of them just have to dress so well. Otherwise, I will be wearing sleepshirts, rompers or tee/shorts combo. Jeans occurences are rare. Sometimes, I do have sleepover which is fun.

Saturday & Sunday
All day: I have the entire day to myself. Usually, I only meet close friends. On good days, I get to wear short romper. Otherwise, sleepshirt or something awkward like traditional clothings, or even just his dirty shirt. It varies accordingly to who we meet. Sunday is like a boyfriend day. Anything goes in here really.

Thank you for your reading it! I look forward to be pampered crazy.
FoxxyHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 04:25 PM   #2
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxyHan View Post
Hey all!

I am 26, female and in a relationship. I'm an average office lady with perky but small boobies who does kegel exercises frequently, hence a wonderful pussy that has proudly serviced 23/27 penises and 5 vaginas. My sexual activities/fetishes are somewhat open to my friends. Most of them gets the idea, some dislikes it, some admires it. To each of its own.

My love for commando/clothings is absolute. I have 11 years of experience going commando and has achieved an average of 70% of my time in commando. I love the idea of clothes restriction and have involved my partners to take charge of my wardrobe during our relationships, totalling to a rough estimate of 7.5 years of wardrobe control so far.

Anyway, I just found out about this diamond forum recently and I have to say, I totally love the activities posted here and I will like to indulge myself in an exceptional experience as much as I can get.

My partner is ready to help out with ANYTHING required.

Below are my timesets for my attire (roughly since boyfriend is in charge here):

Monday - Thursday
0800 - 1800: Office clothes, ranging from dresses to suits/pants. Kept a spare set of undergarments for meetings.
1800 - 2000: FBT shorts without inner linings. Normal tee shirt. Sometimes just a zip jacket. Usually doing walks in parks (Gym on thursdays), dinner and rest until shower.
2000 - 0800: Sleepshirts only. Maybe socks if I am feeling cold. I sleep over at his house if we are meeting.

Friday
0800 - 1730: Same as above.
1730 - ??? : Usually have meetups with friends. 50% of the time I am wearing dresses and the hateful heels because all of them just have to dress so well. Otherwise, I will be wearing sleepshirts, rompers or tee/shorts combo. Jeans occurences are rare. Sometimes, I do have sleepover which is fun.

Saturday & Sunday
All day: I have the entire day to myself. Usually, I only meet close friends. On good days, I get to wear short romper. Otherwise, sleepshirt or something awkward like traditional clothings, or even just his dirty shirt. It varies accordingly to who we meet. Sunday is like a boyfriend day. Anything goes in here really.

Thank you for your reading it! I look forward to be pampered crazy.
If you like to go commando in the plain vanilla way it is normally defined, you will absolutely LOVE it the way I define it in my signature.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
FoxxyHan

I have been doing that quite often, usually with my partner, especially sundays. I am not doing this because I wanted to feel shameful. I love commando because it feels natural to me without anything beneath. Feeling humiliated/shameful just comes along with the package which just makes me hornier.
FoxxyHan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
commando, wardrobe control