Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 11-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
alpha_dominator

Default Help:Jizz stain out of carpet

So after wanking, I decided instead of having a sticky mess to clean up just to release on my white carpet. I would just brush it out with my foot and think everything would be perfect and that it disapeared. Anyway, now these yellowish stains are appearing.... How do I get rid of them???
Old 11-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Yeah, that'll happen sometimes.

I've never had a problem getting rid of a stain. I usually have a variety of carpet cleaning products on hand, most of which are designed for pet stains - dogs and cats tend to vomit occasionally and have the occasional bathroom issue.

I can't say that I'd recommend any specific product by name, as I don't think that it is necessary. I've had pretty good success with every product that I've used.

I typically use 'spray' products, not 'foams' or 'powders'. Pretty much every time, the manufacturer's directions have been adequate. When I want to be more thorough, I'll spray a generous amount of the product on, give it about 5 minutes to soak, then use a bristle brush to scrub for a minute or so, then blot it up with paper towels or an old cleaning towel.

Note: I've never had an issue with a cleaning product causing discoloration of a carpet (as many of these products warn about), but I've never used one on a white carpet. Definitely test an inconspicuous area for color fastness before using on a major traffic area.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk