Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #1
Chocola
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chocola 21/f Bf Cumplay Time~

HiHi

So lately Chocola havent been doing to much Cumplay, swallowing her boyfriend's cum, wich is bad :c

Chocola had to make a thread for it you guys can give Chocola dares involving his cum, or just simply say that Chocola has to recieve a cumshot on a body part and lick it of herself or sush...

As punishment for not doing it to much latelt Chocola will be edged For every response once

Loves,
Chocola~

Like's, dislike's and such.....

Chocola is not active on GD anymore only KIK
If you are my friend pm for kik (I check once in a while)
Pm dares are only active for friends
Chocola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:49 PM   #2
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Drink a large cup of water. Then swallow a load of cum. Repeat this until you have swallowed 5 large cups of water and 5 loads of cum. Only after the fifth load of cum are you allowed to pee.

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:14 PM   #3
Detroit Dom

Have him fuck and cum in your ass. push it out onto the floor and clean the mess up with your hair and face
Detroit Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:48 PM   #4
MasterSlave85
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to MasterSlave85

The next time he fucks your pussy collect the cum in a bowl then take your toothbrush and brush your teeth with the sperm till the bowl is empty.

When he cums in your ass collect it and use it as make up afterwards. But dont just smear it in your face. Use it as Eyeliner lipgloss and so on. Also smear some inside of your nose.

Limits: familiy, public, cum eating, extrem pain (causing blood etc.) illegal.

KiK: MasterSlave85
MasterSlave85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:03 AM   #5
Thorimo

Have sex in the morning, let him give you a facial and wear it all day.
do not clean your face.
Thorimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:34 PM   #6
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Give him a handjob and let him cum in your shoes lick them clean afterwards, and while you are at it you might want to clean his boots as well since that is what maids do

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:21 PM   #7
Footslaves

Have him cum all over your feet and lick it up like a good kitty
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:37 PM   #8
BigD92222

Have your boyfriend cum as deep in your ass as he can! Then fart it into a bowl while cleaning his cock with your tongue. Then you are to drink his cum while he gives you a golden shower on the bed! After all that you will thank your boyfriend and carry out your maid duties naked. Pm me details
BigD92222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 12:26 PM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

you're still active, so I'm going to assume you'll still accept replies here?

every blow job, or hand job you give him, or every time he masturbates, freeze his cum. A good, airtight container that is not opened, or handled, or left to warm up, and more than is needed to catch his cum, and put it back in the freezer. Tally how many orgasms worth are in there.

Once you have 15 orgasms worth, take it out and thaw it carefully (putting the container in a warm water bath, with the water kept at about body temp, is a good way. don't want to microwave! that cooks it!)
Get on your back, legs in the air, and put a funnel in your pussy. Have him pour 15 loads worth of his cum into you. If you have a rope or harness to keep your legs up, that is useful. If not, go against a piece of furniture to keep yourself in position.

Edge once for every post in this thread, or PM you have received in the last 48 hours before doing this dare, whichever is more, and then, finally, cum. If your boyfriend thinks you deserve it, cum multiple times.

Using a fresh bowl, roll onto your belly, and then sit up, allowing all the cum inside of you to run out, and into the bowl. On your hands and knees, lick, suck, and slurp his cum, combined with your own, from the bowl, until it is clean. At that point, you may use a spoon to gently dig around for any left inside of you, and feed it to yourself.

And I recommend you have him film this, so you and he can watch it again later.

As for us? A comment to let me know if interested, and if you are, a report when finally done, would be wonderful.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 01:04 PM   #10
Chocola
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
you're still active, so I'm going to assume you'll still accept replies here?

every blow job, or hand job you give him, or every time he masturbates, freeze his cum. A good, airtight container that is not opened, or handled, or left to warm up, and more than is needed to catch his cum, and put it back in the freezer. Tally how many orgasms worth are in there.

Once you have 15 orgasms worth, take it out and thaw it carefully (putting the container in a warm water bath, with the water kept at about body temp, is a good way. don't want to microwave! that cooks it!)
Get on your back, legs in the air, and put a funnel in your pussy. Have him pour 15 loads worth of his cum into you. If you have a rope or harness to keep your legs up, that is useful. If not, go against a piece of furniture to keep yourself in position.

Edge once for every post in this thread, or PM you have received in the last 48 hours before doing this dare, whichever is more, and then, finally, cum. If your boyfriend thinks you deserve it, cum multiple times.

Using a fresh bowl, roll onto your belly, and then sit up, allowing all the cum inside of you to run out, and into the bowl. On your hands and knees, lick, suck, and slurp his cum, combined with your own, from the bowl, until it is clean. At that point, you may use a spoon to gently dig around for any left inside of you, and feed it to yourself.

And I recommend you have him film this, so you and he can watch it again later.

As for us? A comment to let me know if interested, and if you are, a report when finally done, would be wonderful.
Oehh that sounds very intresting! thankmew~
hope to do it soon C;

sorry by the way for no reports on the previous dare's of this thread, Chocola kind of forgot about it so who left a dare and did not get a report can pm Chocola a punishment if you want

Loves,
Chocola~

Like's, dislike's and such.....

Chocola is not active on GD anymore only KIK
If you are my friend pm for kik (I check once in a while)
Pm dares are only active for friends
Chocola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk