Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #31
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Just found the story, it is pretty good.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #32
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Just found the story, it is pretty good.
have you read the first one?
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #33
fullofsecrets

Sorry guys. Ive been extra busy, but I have a new part coming soon and its really good!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 11-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #34
HelloToast

Love it =). I read the first part, which was amazing! I'm eagerly waiting for more!
HelloToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:45 AM   #35
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Ten

Jack was jerked awake to a cocktail mixed just for him. After a few hours after drinking it hes more awake and feels better than he had before. Richard sits across from his bed in his chair, obviously angry. Jack rubs his eyes and coughs a little. "What's going on, Richard?"

"Your little slut gave birth to a girl," Richard replies, stiffening in his seat.

Jack's hands turn to fists and in that moment he feels the blood pumping hard throughout his body. "She's NOT a SLUT!"

"Whatever she is she failed her own father."

"Maybe..." Jack looks hard at Heather's father. "Maybe her father simply asks too much of her."

"I asked for a son. MY SON. But instead she gave me YOUR DAUGHTER."

Jack hesitates. "My... my daughter?"

"That'd be correct. I had a blood test run before you woke up." Richard rolls his eyes at Jack's shock.

"Where is she?" Jack asks, a little anxiety in his voice.

"Who?" Richard snickers slyly.

"What?" Jack asks, not understanding.

"Where is who? Heather? Or the baby?"

"Oh..." Jack thinks, unsure who he should ask about first. "...Heather. Where's Heather?"

"In the cellar."

"Why is she there, Richard? Why?" Jack asks, raising his voice.

"Because she didn't do what I asked of her and now she needs to be punished."

Jack stands about to rush at him, but stops. "I wont. Hurt. Her."

"Yes, you will." Richard stands and grabbing Jack's hand leads him into the basement.

Its dark, maybe just a little bit too dark because Jack's eyes cant adjust to see a thing. When Richard flipped the switch the lights blinded his sight, but he could hear her breathing.

***Dear readers,

I am ever so sorry that I have been gone for so very long, but I did not forget about you. New parts now will be posted everyday - and I have a new story coming soon. Sorry I was so busy. Please enjoy.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:05 AM   #36
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Please, continue ........

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 05-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #37
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue writing. I missed this story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #38
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

I seriously hate you right now!! I just found you're stories and they are amazing but you suck for making me wait! Please post again soon.
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #39
Mr. Fun 21

Yay!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you are back
Old 05-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #40
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Eleven

When his eyes finally adjusted he could see Heather on the concrete floor. Her hands were bound together with a rope tightly going up to the ceiling. She kept her wrists close to her chest, keeping the rope tight and obviously full of fear. When he looked up to see what she was holding up it was an unbearable sight.

Hung high up into the rafters of the basement was that precious baby, asleep, and resting in a brittle basket. Heather's binding is the only thing keeping her from falling to the ground and where the rope goes over the rafter there is a blade cutting threads of the rope every time Heather moves.

"Do you like my contraption?" asks Richard. He leans against the wall and smiles with his most domineering grin.

Jack stares in awe. "You really are a sick son of a bitch! What happens when that rope breaks!?"

"Hmmm... something along the lines of Heather crying, you holding her, and the infant tumbling down to its death." He snickers.

Jack can't breathe, he can hardly think. "What are we doing down here?"

"We're here to teach Heather to obey the rules." Heather's father grabs a whip and goes behind her, motion Jack to step over.

"No, not with the baby up there! I will not be responsible for its death!!!" Jack is frantic. He can feel the beat of his heart in his head.

"Oh, it wont be your fault, it will be hers. Shes been complaining for an hour that her arms are cramping, but that baby is still asleep and safe." Richard shoves the whip at Jack.

"NO!! I wont play your fucking game anymore!"

Richard glares. "Do it or I'll kill Heather and all you'll have left is your little baby girl with no mother!"

Jack hesitates, staring at Heather crying and then looking up at the basket. A tear or two run down his cheeks and he grips the whip in his hand.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #41
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Nice update. Please continue.

Yamask
Old 05-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #42
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

This story is amazing! You have good writing style that helps move along the story and also a very good idea for the story in the first place. Too bad I hate you for what you are writing. This story is way to good to stop. But I hate that he has to hurt her!
Old 05-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #43
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Twelve

Each stroke broke Heather down bit by bit. Jack's hand swelled due to gripping the whip so tightly. He didn't want to hurt her, didn't want to hit her too hard, but he knew that if he didn't give it enough effort Richard would create more pain.

You could hear it every time a thread in the rope broke. Every lash causes a thread to break and with each thread tearing Heather cried harder.

Jack continued to whip her until her father held up his hand, signaling for him to stop. "That is enough," he said. Taking the whip from Jack he throws it on the floor. "Everything happens for a reason. Did you know that, Jack?"

Jack runs his hands through his hair, shaking his head and pacing the floor. "Please, dear god, tell me the damn reason this deserves to happen to her you sick fuck!?"

"Life plays a cruel game on us all." Richard takes a gun out of his pocket and puts the bullets in every other slot before shutting it and spinning the revolver. "Heather has always been such a poor minded girl. Being a dreadful little slut has always been her way."

Jack lunges forward but regains his composure. "She has only ever been with me you bastard!"

Another thread snaps and Heather looks up at Richard sobbing. "Its going to break... the rope...its breaking! Please!! Save my baby."

Richard looks at Heather, staring at her for a moment before replying and pulling a knife from his back pocket and holding it in his hand. "You're responsible for your daughter's life, Heather. If she dies her blood is on your hands." He looks at Jack. "I've got an decision for you to make."
Old 05-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #44
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nicely done. What a Cliffhanger.

Yamask
Old 05-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #45
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

Please keep writing! This story is great.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, heather, immoral teaching, jack, love