Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
english_dave

Default Caught doing a naked dare in a public toilet...

I originally posted this as a blog entry - I did get some useful feedback on it but not an awful lot, so I'm hoping here it'll receive more comments and criticism.

A number of weeks ago I posted on the (now gone) 'Loser has to photos dare' thread, and lost. More often than not when I post on these threads I'll PM the person who I've won or lost to, they won't reply, and it's all a waste of everyones time. On this occasion though RynoBU did reply to my PM, and set the following task:

'In a public toilet I want you to do the camel pose, extended triangle, plough pose, wheel, and wide leg forward bend from this link...
(link removed since the site contains nudity).'

I haven't tried anything like this before, and I spent a few days thinking about whether I wanted to do it, and if so how - in the end I settled on going to a relatively nice and clean public toilet I know fairly early in the morning before work. I figured I wouldn't be caught, could take the pictures easily, would complete the dare and maybe get a rush out of the whole experience.

So come the morning, around half past seven, I entered the empty public toilet and stripped off in a cubicle, propping my phone up inside my shoe with it pointing towards the cubicle door. I knew there was nobody else in there since it's not large and I hadn't heard anyone, so I put the timer on the phones camera, pressed the shutter button, opened the toilet door and ran to the middle of the room (only about 5 steps) and pulled the pose until I thought the timer would have finished.

I darted back to the cubicle shutting the door behind me and checked how the picture had come out; it wasn't bad, but I'd misjudged the timer and it took the picture just as I was coming out of the pose. I had the phone on silent because I thought this would help me hear if anyone is coming, so I thought I'd just try and take it again but hold the pose for longer - I put the phone back in my shoe and pressed the button with the timer again.

As with most public bathrooms, this one has a double door (for privacy I guess?), and just as I had got into the pose again I heard the outer door open. What could I do? Stupidly I'd picked the cubicle to the left of the entrance to the room, and I was in the middle of the room to the right completely naked and stretched into a yoga pose...

Before I could even get out of the stretching position an older man entered the room and froze staring at me. I had no idea what to do, and without thinking I simply panicked and decided to dart past him as fast as I could. I heard myself saying 'Uh..I was just stretching', which was blurted out without thinking but at least technically true. I shut the cubicle door behind me and locked it, and stood numbly listening as he peed in a urinal and left (without washing his hands I noticed).

I was humiliated - a complete stranger had walked in on me as I stretched in a yoga pose without a shred of clothing on me. He'd seen everything of me. I remember being grateful that I wasn't erect as that would have looked even more questionable, but I had a moment of just standing questioning if that'd actually just happened. As I stood there I happened to look down and saw my phone - I'd forgotten about the picture, so I had a look and smiled to see it was just as I was awkwardly coming out of the pose and about to dart to the cubicle.

I considered getting dressed again and forgetting the dare, but I figured I'd come this far I might as well finish. This happened without any further events, and soon afterwards I emailed the photos as evidence I'd completed the dare.

While this was the single most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me (I felt so incredibly exposed) I've kept thinking about it since. I'll keep posting here to get more fun dares, and although I don't want them to go as wrongly as this one did...I'm pretty sure a little part of me wants exactly that.
english_dave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to english_dave for this post:
Old 07-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

The story almost sounds as good as the picture probably looked .

Where I live (western US) the guy would have called the cops and I would be in jail...

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
Eager26

Good on you, especially for finishing the dare after, although at that point I suppose why the hell not!

I do wonder what the random guy thought, you might well have brightened up his morning. I wonder if it's a story he'll tell others or if you'll be a thought for more private times...

It is interesting to hear that the thrill didn't diminish on being caught - I've only ever come close. I once owed a mate two dares, for the first I had to run down his street naked, but it was about two in the morning so pretty sure no-one saw. The next day we were walking into town to get lunch and bumped into a friend of his that I didn't know, he walked up to him and told him what he made do the night before. That surprised me straight off, but then he had this look in his eye and I suddenly realised I still owed him and we had no rules saying he couldn't make me do something then and there! He didn't, and I eventually won double or nothing, but a little bit of me did want him to...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80790
Eager26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #4
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hey man that's a great story! Yes it's cool you did this dare...I bet it was embarrassing being caught! At least he came did his thing and left.

I get excited by public type dares. haven't done many.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
english_dave

Thanks for the replies guys -

Billyboy: I've still the got the pictures to remind me of the dare - the one where I've been caught can only really be described as awkward panic. I was a bit worried about getting in trouble too, but fortunately nothing came of it (or I was gone before anything happened?)

Eager26: I'd never really thought much about what the guy thought afterwards or if he told people but now I think about it, it would be interesting to know. Nice story though, and I'm glad I'm not the only person who has a bit of them that enjoys this.

lovaboitoy: You're not kidding, it was definitely embarrassing being caught. I haven't done many either but I'm guessing it only gets more fun the more you do...

If I'm set any more dares I'll probably write them up again because I quite enjoy it. Feel free to give me suggestions if you want to hear more
Old 07-07-2013, 04:18 AM   #6
english_dave

Just to add to this - I've had a few requests for them, so if anyone else is interested in the photos then I've uploaded them to an album on kinktalk (where I've got the same username)

Advertisements
Kink Talk