Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think of this story?
Perfect! Keep up the good work. 8 53.33%
I hate it. 0 0%
Could use more detail. 1 6.67%
Could make chapters a bit longer. 2 13.33%
Its OK. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #61
userposter556

Default Im back

Chapter 18

It was saturday again. I was looking forwards to going back to sophies house. She was out of town all week with her family so I didnt get to see her.

I arrived at her door at 7.30 exactly and she welcomed me happily. I walked inside. The other girls were already here. I sat down next to kirsty.

There was an awkward scilence but sophie had told me that noone knew about what had happened between us last saturday and I trusted her.

Rhianna broke the scilence saying "You shouldnt be sitting on a chair, or be wearing clothes, fix it now." Before I could say a word, kirsty pushed me off of my chair. I looked at sophie and she looked away. I began to strip. For the first time after stripping infront of these girls, my dick was not hard. Rhianna had a puzzled look on her face.
"We not good enough for you any more?" she said.
"What does that mean?" I replied.

"You know" she said.
"no I dont" I said confused.
"yes, you fucking do!" she screamed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed back.

She slapped me in the face. Then I pushed her.
She grabbed my balls firmly in her right hand. She put more and more pressure on them and slowly brung me to the ground. Then when I hit the carpet she released her grip and hammered her hand down on my balls, harder than she ever had before.
I screamed in pain.
Sophie just stood there trying not to look.
Kirsty had a disgusted look on her face.

Rhianna procceded to punch me in the stomach a few times. Then she got up. She picked up some masking tape and then tore some off. She came back over to me. She took my dick and stuck it to the floor with the tape. Then she wrapped the rest around my ballsack and her foot.

She started tugging her leg. I screamed. She tugged harder. I kept screaming but every time she tugged harder. She did it about 6 times before sophie screamed "STOP!, This is torture!"
"I know" said Rhianna and she turned back to me. Then sophie said "Its not right." Rhianna smiled "What do you care?" Sophie stood with horror im her eyes. " Just dont. Please." Rhianna laughed " dont tell me you actually care for this loser. We only started hanging out with him for fun." I could see a tear in the corner of sophies eye. Rhianna continued "if you dont want to see this, then leave the room."

"NO!" screamed Kirsty.
"Sophies right, its wrong. I dont have a problem with making him do stuff but torturing him is just wrong."

Rhianna stood in shock then said "So you two actually care for him. I cant believe you two, you two are little bitches." Rhianna continued to give one more big tug with her foot.

Then sophie lost it. She ran forwards and pushed Rhianna over and started slapping her head about. Then she removed the masking tape from my dick and ballsack and helped me up onto the couch.
Rhianna wasnt happy.

She pulled out her phone and said "look at this girls, its pictures of you two naked when we played that dare game, I deleted all pictures of your two phones, im the only one with pictures. I still have yours two Ryan, I had copies of yours. Now you 3 are all going to do what I say, or everyone will see these pictures. Now we are all going to go to bed, and one week from now, the 3 of you will stay over at my house, and you will all be my slaves and I will be your misstresses. Until I get bored of it."
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #62
daremaster 1
getDare God

Well wirten as well as intertaning. I can't wait for the next chapter.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:49 AM   #63
userposter556

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Well wirten as well as intertaning. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Should have more up soon
Old 08-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #64
userposter556

Chapter 19

Rhianna was not at school all week. We just acted as normal though. On the friday night I recieved a text from Soohie saying "hey, just got a message from Rhianna, we are still going to hers on saturday, see you then xx".

I got to Rhiannas before kirsty and sophie. I sat quietly in the living room while Rhianna was doing something in the kitchen. 5 minutes later Kirsty came and soon after sophie came.

We all sat quietly waiting for Rhianna. After a few minutes she Came through to meet us.
"Oh, you all came. Thats good, very good." she said.
She continued "Now strip. But not yourself, but eachother using your mouths."
Without question we started stripping eachother. Sophie stripped Kirsty, it took a few minutes but my dick was still hard when she revealed her breasts and pussy. Then kirsty stripped me. She took about the same time as sophie did. She went quite fast around my upper body but moved slowly at my lower body. Finally, I stripped sophie. I could feel my dick brushing against her as I did so. I think I was fastest.

After we were naked Rhianna continued "You three are fucking bitches. You will be punished for your actions, starting with you Kirsty."
Kirsty gulped. "Me?"

Rhianna shouted "how dare you speak you filthy little whore. Now, blow off Ryan." Kirsty gulped again as she dropped to her knees. My dick was errect again.

Rhianna smiled as kirsty leaned forward and placed her mouth around my dick. About 40 seconds later I blew my load. Then before kirsty could spit it out. Rhianna handed her a glass. "spit it in here." she said. Kisty half filled the glass with my cum. Then Rhianna spoke "Now Ryan, satisfy Sophie."

This excited me. I dropped to my knees and went straight to work. A few minutes later she came and I spat it into the glass filling it a bit more. Then Rhianna said "sophie satisfy kirsty." Sophie was in shock. I wasnt sure if she could handle all this pressure. But she did it. It was amazing to watch. And more cum went into the glass.

Then Rhianna said "Ryan, satisfy me." I was now in shock. I dropped to my knees again and she pulled me in after pulling down her shorts. I went to work. I couldnt really enjoy this one since I was beong pulled about by Rhianna. Afterwards, I spat the cum into the glass. It was pretty much over flowing.

Then Rhianna poured some into another glass and put 3 straws in it.
"Drink up." she said.
We grabbed a straw each, took a deep breath and then sucked. The salty taste flowed down my throat.

Then Rhianna said "Well bloody done."
She procceded to take the glass and sprinkle parts of cum over sophie and kirstys bodies. When the glass was empty, both girls had come on their hands, arms, legs, feet, chests, breasts, stomachs, and shoulders.

Then Rhianna continued "Ryan, do us a favour and lick these girls clean.
I lifted Their legs up and licked frown bottom to top a few times. I loved it. Then i licked their feet clean. Followed by their shoulders, stomachs, chests and arms and breasts. I was so horny.

Then Rhianna slapped me. "you have been a very naughty boy."
She slapped me a few more times and then pushed me to the ground.
She leaned over me and spat in my face then rubbed it in with her foot. I just lay there as she continued to spit snd rub. Then she made the 2 girls join in spitting while she rubbed it in with her feet. Then they stopped. She stood up. I layed still. She place her foot on my face and said open. I opened my mouth. She pushed her whole foot down into my mouth as far as it would go. Then she stepped back. She looked down then kicked my dick. Sophie let out a scream.

Rhianna turned around and smiled. "time to have some fun."
Old 08-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #65
daremaster 1
getDare God

Little slow but over all pretty good.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #66
userposter556

Chapter 20

I lay on the ground in so much pain. I had a tear in the corner of my eye.
It seemed as if Rhianna was done with me for now.

She was moving on to the girls.
"Ok then." she said.
"lets have fun. Lots of it."

She took a step towards sophie. Sophie had tears running down her cheeks.
Rhianna continued "You, Sophie. You really do care about him, dont you?"
Sophie just stood there with her head down.
"DONT YOU!" and Rhianna pushed Sophie to the ground.

"How can you like him?" she continued.
"Im starting to wonder what happened at your house a couple of weeks ago when he was your slave for the night." Rhianna stood over sophie as sophie curled up on the floor.

"Did you make out? Did you hug?"
Then sophie spoke softly "its none of your buisseness."

"it was more serious than that, wasnt it?" Rhianna said.
"you took his virginity. I can tell by the look on your face, you little slut."

"Stop it!" I shouted.
"Dont you speak to her like that."

Rhianna turned in shock and spoke aloud "How dare you interupt me. And to defend this whore."

She turned to Kirsty.
"Youve been quiet tonight kirsty. Did anything happen when the bastard was at your house?"

Kirsty shook her head and whispered "no"

Rhianna went on "Im not sure if I believe you, I dont think your as much of a slut as sophie but I do think you went easy on him. Because for some reason you like him too.

Then Rhianna spat im kirstys face, slapped her then pushed her down next to Sophie.

"I dont think any of you are taking me seriously. There will be no interupting me, no insulting me, no talking to me, you will not even look at me unless I say so. And if any of you cross the line there will be punishments. Take me seriously."

Last edited by userposter556; 08-13-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:09 PM   #67
userposter556

Does anyone want me to continue?
Old 09-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #68
jeff10145

yes yes please continue i love this story so much.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #69
mattman12

Yeah do continue
mattman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #70
userposter556

Will continue soon
Old 09-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #71
Difficulty_10

Enjoying it.
Not so much into the feet thing, but eh.

Will at least try everything else.

I'm looking for people who are into real dares, not massively complicated, unrealistic, hours long forays into your masturbatory fantasies.

PM me.

I may be in the mood to be a slave or master.
Difficulty_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #72
darebunny22

Ohh this is a good story!

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #73
Rock

This is one of the best stories here, I really hope you consider continuing
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #74
shypilot

Love the story. Can't wait for the next part.
shypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #75
hi bob

Nuclear

this story is awesome!!!
hi bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, fun, sleep, sleepover