Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2016, 09:07 PM   #1
slimeon

Male Beginner need dare

Hi everyone !

As the title say I'm a beginner in this type of practice (I currently only do tie balls/dick and insert pen in my ass) and I do not have enough imagination to find other thing to do

It's for that i come here for request to you to give me some dare (don't forget I'm a beginner ) , by the same opportunity that will allow me to discover what I like and what I don't like.

I will do the dare when I can and if I can and I will try to do a report for all are I do.

"Allons-y !"/"Let's go !"

Limits : Blood, pee, poo, extreme, public, permanent, friend or familly and illegal

I don't have any toy exept the household object.
slimeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 06:57 AM   #2
newton

Strip naked. Tie a training shoe so it's hanging from your balls. Now do 50 jumping jacks. Report back how many you managed and how it felt... bon chance
newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:40 PM   #3
slimeon

Default Report for the dare of Newton

Thanks !

report : I made 62 jumping jack before being out of breath, After the movement when the shoe goes down and makes a bump down on my balls is not unpleasant sensation (due to the slight weight of the shoe) and that feeling made me forget the feeling of muscles in my arms and legs.

Limits : Blood, pee, poo, extreme, public, permanent, friend or familly and illegal

I don't have any toy exept the household object.
slimeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 12:16 AM   #4
newton

Award Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimeon View Post
Thanks !

report : I made 62 jumping jack before being out of breath, After the movement when the shoe goes down and makes a bump down on my balls is not unpleasant sensation (due to the slight weight of the shoe) and that feeling made me forget the feeling of muscles in my arms and legs.
I'm glad you did the dare. Thank you for the report! I'll do a dare in return if you want me to! (You can see my likes/dislikes/limits/toys in my sig)
newton is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, dare male